Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the exact reason - no. I'll talk to a couple of people I know who were there, though, see if they know a reason. I know it's certainly not strange for there to be random themed parties, though. "Anything but clothes" is a favorite here, but costume parties aren't out of the ordinary.

got it Cirrus, thanks. Is there any talk of the occult or any kind of Occult based clique on campus, underground or other that you know of?

Yes, I think someone is keeping close tabs on these victims. But, without any probable cause, I doubt if even these kids PCs were checked. I was thinking about one of the cases from 1998, Joshua Bender. It was mentioned repeatedly about what a big fan of the internet he was. He disappeared after leaving his dorm to go study. He was later found in the Hudson River. It did mention that there was no signs of foul play or suicide. So what does that leave?

got it Cirrus, thanks. Is there any talk of the occult or any kind of Occult based clique on campus, underground or other that you know of?

Not at all. It's not a big campus (~6000 students), and it's as a rule very liberal-thinking. Closest you'll come is the occasional wiccan, but that's few-and-far-between as well. Religion of any kind isn't a terribly big thing here.

I don't know the exact reason - no. I'll talk to a couple of people I know who were there, though, see if they know a reason. I know it's certainly not strange for there to be random themed parties, though. "Anything but clothes" is a favorite here, but costume parties aren't out of the ordinary.
Yea themed parties are very common. Just last night there was a "corporate" themed party a few roads down from my apt. You could tell since everyone was dressed up in suits lol

Shultzan...how cold is it up there? I can't figure why an accidental drowning would happen in the middle of the pond...does anyone ever swim in it? Is it very wide? What's on the opposite side from where he was supposed to be walking?

Blink-something to do with wirchcraft, if I'm not mistaken.

RR, you make my day sweetie :)
I assumed that, I was looking for more info as I dont know what they believe, practice, etc, or how one knows one is a wiccan when they meet one

From the script of the Dead Poets Society:

KEATING: Boys, you must strive to find your own
voice. Because the longer you wait to
begin, the less likely you are to find
it at all. Thoreau said, "Most men lead
lives of quiet desperation." Don't be
resigned to that. Break out!
Don't just walk off the
edge like lemmings.
Look around you.

Lemmings: While many people believe that lemmings commit mass suicide when they migrate, this is not the case. Driven by strong biological urges, they will migrate in large groups when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can and do swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat[5]. On occasion, and particularly in the case of the Norway lemmings in Scandinavia, large migrating groups will reach a cliff overlooking the ocean. They will stop until the urge to press on causes them to jump off the cliff and start swimming, sometimes to exhaustion and death. Lemmings are also often pushed into the sea as more and more lemmings arrive at the shore. [6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming

Blink (on a lighter note) maybe they have a secret handshake-tehe.

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.

You know, for whatever reason, I'm spitting out the first thought in my head.
People will find the vehicle, belief system, partners, strategy, resources, etc. to accomplish what they think they need. And when they do, the people that did not think of it themselves want it and try to make it their own. When what they want is wrong or bad, you see a situation like this.:furious:

I found this great quote the other day...and it brings to mind the great work all you guys do here. It's by Albert Szent- Gyorgyi...

" Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different. "

Thanks for all that you do!

True dat y'all
(homage to my kids because they roll their eyes and die of embarassment when their June Cleaver wanna be Mom says it with as thick of a southern accent as I can muster..
Thank you RR

Blink (on a lighter note) maybe they have a secret handshake-tehe.

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.
That's the Order of the Buffalo, silly.
Sorry a little levity is probably due on this thread, my head is splitting over this

Wiccans aren't devil-worshippers and don't even recognize the idea of the devil as an entity. They are into some nature-based goddess idea. I have never known any to be violent, just sort of sad in my opinion. Devil-worshippers are different and are very evil.

Thanks SB-
do you know any devil worshippers or is that a dumb question?

Silver Bell- thanks.

I do believe there has to be some intertwining connection here. What ties all this together?

And Blink, I sure do feel ya!

I have not personally known any devil worshippers, that I know of. BUT I do know some are around, because when I lived in Tucson there was problems with them killing little goats for their sacrifices and such. Poor little goats and cats would be found killed in foul ways. I had a friend who was a mental health counselor and she was shaken up BAD b/c so many of the teens she was seeing were saying they worshipped the devil. This was in the last 1980's. Also when I lived down in N.O. some of the voodoo people would kill animals, YES THEY WOULD, they lie about it though and try to look innocent. But there are evil groups out and about. In Abuquerque they even took the precaution last year not to adopt out ANY black cats during ALL of October b/c the devil worshippers hurt them. I know it's uncomfortable to be so watchful but EVERYONE be careful and watch out against these sneaky evil people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member