Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't expect any "bombshells" and we didn't get any. The most I've seen is a lot of debate about how many lights were on that night. That was unexpected.

LOL...yes pages and pages worth

I said before the interview that there was nothing that was going to be said on the show that would going to change the mind of anyone, no matter what side they were on.

So in that case the 'PR' wasn't going to do anything for her. The very folks she mentioned, 'the internet', wasn't going to change their mind on her guilt no matter what she said. She could of been up there on the floor balling her eyes out and it wouldn't make a difference. As another poster mentioned upthread, first impressions are hard to get by.

I think it was me.

But we the internet crazies are a minority. Not everybody has hashed and rehashed every single detail over and over again like we have and those people are a lot more influenceable (is that a word?)

My mind could be changed but not by someone who decides to use the hour of National coverage to whine about how the internet has defiled her image.

Noticed they chose not to wear a button with Baby Lisa's picture either.

Thank Goodness Dr Phil did have a photo of Baby Lisa up during the broadcast because the family didn't bring any photos to have up. You'd have thought that JoeT would have had them have a BIG picture of Baby Lisa up on an easel during the whole interview.

Also, when Deb said something to the effect, well we wouldn't have come out now if not for LE running out of new leads, "in other words, we gotta keep LE busy and away from asking us to come down to answer the hard questions"

So much could be accomplished if they'd submit to separate interviews. I might feel differently about them if they did.

Why hide? That is the big question I have. Why hide when your baby is still missing after 4 months.

Waiting for leads to dry up according to Deb.

As a fyi...in the Holly Bobo case, LE told the family and the searchers they didn't need them to search anymore because they had enough leads. So I believe that is what happened in this case as well. There is no doubt they were inundated with calls from people who may have valid tips and those who don't (ie psychics) or some who are just desperate because there is a $100,000 reward out there. After a while leads do dry up and family and/or LE come out requesting more information. In the Holly Bobo case, the reward was increased. Will that help? Maybe. Maybe not.

Will the Dr. Phil interview and this exposure bring in new leads? Perhaps. They have nothing to lose.

I think it was me.

But we the internet crazies are a minority. Not everybody has hashed and rehashed every single detail over and over again like we have and those people are a lot more influenceable (is that a word?)

Hey I take offense to that, I'm a special kind of crazy. :)

My mind could be changed but not by someone who decides to use the hour of National coverage to whine about how the internet has defiled her image.

Noticed they chose not to wear a button with Baby Lisa's picture either.

Thank Goodness Dr Phil did have a photo of Baby Lisa up during the broadcast because the family didn't bring any photos to have up. You'd have thought that JoeT would have had them have a BIG picture of Baby Lisa up on an easel during the whole interview.

Also, when Deb said something to the effect, well we wouldn't have come out now if not for LE running out of new leads, "in other words, we gotta keep LE busy and away from asking us to come down to answer the hard questions"

So much could be accomplished if they'd submit to separate interviews. I might feel differently about them if they did.

Why hide? That is the big question I have. Why hide when your baby is still missing after 4 months.

Waiting for leads to dry up according to Deb.

BBM.
If they wore buttons with Lisa's picture on it, we would then see posts saying "Look, they have on little tiny buttons that no one can see. Why don't they wear t-shirts with a big picture of Lisa?" No matter what DB/JI do or say, people will find fault. JMO.

As a fyi...in the Holly Bobo case, LE told the family and the searchers they didn't need them to search anymore because they had enough leads. So I believe that is what happened in this case as well. There is no doubt they were inundated with calls from people who may have valid tips and those who don't (ie psychics) or some who are just despearate because there is a $100,000 reward out there. After a while leads do dry up and family and/or LE come out requesting more information. In the Holly Bobo case, they increased the reward was increased. Will that help? Maybe. Maybe not.

Will the Dr. Phil interview and this exposure bring in new leads? Perhaps. They have nothing to lose.

BBM. It already did.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The appearance of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on "The Dr. Phil Show" Friday resulted in a flood of calls to the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline about their missing baby, Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30373866/detail.html#ixzz1lWc5yAqc

Well, see, it's working. "They were on a national talk show so they must be innocent." Perfect.

It's for the most part too late to do good PR after you've been arrested.

Oh Carp. Donjeta, I had to back away from this case for that very reason. There is nothing innocent about this Mother and the man that supports her. MOO

Thanks askfornina for the transcription of the show!

BBM: I totally agree ... Adding my :twocents: ... Wow ... I see we got some new "smileys" ... :great:

From reading here at WS and the transcripts, and reviewing the videos published, DB and JI's interview with D P Show was an EPIC FAIL ...

Deborah just does NOT come across well at all and she absolutely does NOT come across as CREDIBLE -- and I am NOT referring to the part about being "drunk" -- I am saying "in general" ... she is obviously hiding something ...

And it is so obvious that Deborah's "main concern" is ME ME ME ! And once again, there are changes in her "story" ... you would think that her and her defense lawyers would have gone over what she previously said, :waitasec: afterall -- this is NOT the first time Deborah has CHANGED her STORIES -- and TIMELINE ... AND ... they are going on the Dr Phil Show ...

As to Jeremy, it is so obvious that he is so "controlled' by Deborah -- and also Joe Tacopino ... and Jeremy's "demeanor" clearly indicates that he is "hiding something" ...

JMO ... but I believe Jeremy IS the "weakest link" ... put him in a room ALONE with LE and I am going to bet that he would "crack" ...

Anyone who has a "missing child" and has to go on the Dr Phil Show with their DEFENSE ATTORNEY -- IMO is obviously "guilty" ... WHY would INNOCENT parents need their attorney there to "hold their hand" ? They wouldn't IMO ...

Deb and Jeremy canNOT "blame" anything on LE -- LE's "treatment" of them --LE is there to help find Baby Lisa ... but obviously Deb and Jeremy do NOT want LE's help ... or to find their daughter ...

Otherwise ... they would NOT have been "hiding" from LE for the past 4 months ... and they would NOT have been "hiding" from the local media ... and they would have been "front and center" at ALL the vigils ... and the "list" goes on ... and on ...

Instead, Deb and Jeremy CHOSE to HIDE behind their defense attorneys ... which SPEAKS VOLUMES regarding their "guilt" ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Agree with everything. Get Jeremy alone and he will break... bet db will not let him out of her sight.
And I also agree this was a me, me, me interview. Damage control. Outlining their defense.
Nothing has changed, as far as their motive. Still not helping le, still nothing local.
Same ole self serving deb... uhm..."we're grieving".... "u stupid local dipchit!"..."and we only do national!" Pahlease.

hope this is okay, took a screenshot from the Dr.Phil interview:

lisa21-1.png

so sweet. Lisa needs to be found today. It is 4 months overdue.

Awww, so sweet. :)

askfornina, thanks for doing the transcript. I know that is A LOT of work!

10/6/2011 GMA interview with Lisa’s Parents
Reporter: “So, so, so, Debbie, try and take us back to the last time you saw Lisa. You put her, you checked in on her around 10:30 Monday night?”

DB: “Um, Yeah. Between the time she went to bed and the time I went to bed, and uh, I gave her her bottle, I, I, I put her to sleep, and uh, that was the last time we seen her.”

I tend to believe 10:30 was originally relayed to LE as the last time DB saw Lisa since it was in all the initial press releases. Whatever you think the reason behind the change, the timeline changed. I know there are those who think DB was simply "trying to be honest." Not sure why she would try to be honest instead of just being honest, but I think it is more usual for people to remember more details instead of forgetting more as they rethink events.

DB drinking: Either she was "possibly" black out drunk or else she is using being drunk as an explanation for self confessed "gaps in the timeline." Either way, not good.

As far as diminished capacity prohibiting DB from doing this or that, I don't really know. I suppose people react differently. I know during my misspent youth back in the seventies, I woke up quite a few times surprised to see my car safely in the driveway, and once on a bitterly cold New Year's eve, I walked 2 miles home wearing only a silk blouse, skirt, in heels, because I got drunk at the bar and got into a fight with my boyfriend. Not especially proud of those dubious accomplishments, just saying people routinely perform all kinds of tasks while drunk.

I keep reading that DB was not in good enough physcial shape to walk a ways while carrying a weight of 20-30 libs. Maybe, but it looks to me like she is young and generally healthy. She's not exactly a candidate for gastric bypass and besides, she may have been highly motivated.

I also see it mentioned often that DB and JI are not "sophisticated". You don't have to be smart to commit a crime and lie about it In fact, I would say it's pretty common.

I got to mention the lights which seem to be a sensitve issue with DB. Either she and SB are not telling the truth about her turning the lights off which is bad or an intruder came in and turned on various lights which is not probable.

Sorry about the lengthly post, but just one more observation. I wonder if people are more understanding of DB's behavior and statements because she's a woman. Nobody likes to think a mother would commit a crime against her child. She seems to get cut a lot more slack than say Ronald Cummings or Justin DiPietro.

For all who are interested in the mysterious kitten. The only follow up seems to be from the People magazine article of 10-31 which reports that the kitten was found after JI went to work and before DB went to bed.

All my speculations and opinion only.

JoeT: Well, because you are asking certain questions that we have decided are going to be handled by me. Now, if your producers had a problem with that, then, you know, (inaudible) we're here.

I wonder what questions Deb and JI decided they were not going to answer?

If your child were missing what questions would you not answer?

JoeT: Well, because you are asking certain questions that we have decided are going to be handled by me. Now, if your producers had a problem with that, then, you know, (inaudible) we're here.

I wonder what questions Deb and JI decided they were not going to answer?

If your child were missing what questions would you not answer?

BBM The questions that were asked of Joe Tacopina by Dr. Phil?

Agree with everything. Get Jeremy alone and he will break... bet db will not let him out of her sight.And I also agree this was a me, me, me interview. Damage control. Outlining their defense.
Nothing has changed, as far as their motive. Still not helping le, still nothing local.
Same ole self serving deb... uhm..."we're grieving".... "u stupid local dipchit!"..."and we only do national!" Pahlease.

BBM
How many hours did Jeremy meet with detectives, alone, right after the incident. It was determined, by LE, that he would not have to take a lie detector test. He didn't break.

Per request I have linked the Dr.Phil transcript in my signature for a while, so it is more easily accessible.

I didn't expect any "bombshells" and we didn't get any. The most I've seen is a lot of debate about how many lights were on that night. That was unexpected.

LOL...yes pages and pages worth

Deb stated she turned all the lights off.

Deb stated JI told her all the lights were on.

It took pages and pages of post to wear out the people that held her to her words.

We are all supposed to ignore her words now and trust her when she says there were 5 or 6 lights on when she said she turned them all off and there were 5 or 6 lights on when JI told her all the lights were on.

Sprinkled with fairy dust. :fireworks:

Please post the transcript in the timeline forum too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agde9ggw1J0&feature=related"]Nina Rocks - YouTube[/ame]

Deb stated she turned all the lights off.

Deb stated JI told her all the lights were on.

It took pages and pages of post to wear out the people that held her to her words.

We are all supposed to ignore her words now and trust her when she says there were 5 or 6 lights on when she said she turned them all off and there were 5 or 6 lights on when JI told her all the lights were on.

Sprinkled with fairy dust. :fireworks:

Wear people out? People can believe what they want, I just found it interesting that the lights would end up being a big topic of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl