Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

6:19 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. — Two withdrawals are made from an ATM in Snyder, one for $60 and one for $80. It later is determined through voluntary admission of Billie Jean Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics for her and Adkins from a person in Scurry County.

7:30 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins arrive back at Dunn's home in Colorado City, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. They watch movies before going to be around 10 p.m., she says.Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

Was her drug buying story ever checked out?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/

Doesn't Billie admit that she went to buy drugs in Scurry County the day Hailey went missing? She made two ATM withdrawals ($60 and $80 at about 6:20 p.m. That places her in Scurry, by her own admission after that time. SA picked her up from work so he is likely also there since he picked her up in Snyder, where she worked. She gets home at 7:30 pm that night.

Working on a link.

The ATM and drug pick up was on the Tuesday night which was the night after Hailey actually went missing.

Will be interesting to hear from SA now since these bones have been found since he and BD are at odds and she is accusing him.

On another thread (Brittney Wood) there was a skull found recently and the ID took around 10 days to determine who it was (not BW). Prior remains that used dental to ID, Her stepmom said they got the results within 48 hours.

Just fyi.

I miss the forensic astrology forum too!

Dear Hailey,

I hope and pray today is the day you come home and can be laid to rest properly. Wherever you are please know you have never been forgotten here. <3

Just to refresh my memories. I want to wipe that smirk off his ugly puss.

02/07/2011 - Shawn Adkins - RAW Interview - Hailey Dunn Case - YouTube

ugh. That smirk makes me angry every time I see it. :-/ It just dawned on me, he said he quit his job. IIRC, in BD's news interview the other night, she said SA waited a whole week to tell her he quit his job?!? Did she not see this news interview? She had to have! And another thing? SA called his mom to tell her he quit his job? What, is he 12? Then he says he went online to check on unemployment? Everyone knows you can't get unemployment if you "quit" your job. Idiot. Last, why did he have to say "me & Billie's bedroom?" They were living together. Why wouldn't he just say our bedroom, or the bedroom. Was he trying to get his ducks in a row? NONE of the facts in this case make any sense.

I know, in Somer's case, LE immediately got dna samples from all of the family members, and several "suspects", including all the RSO's in the area. They had them all through the investigation. Unfortunately the perp had no priors, so it took him getting arrested before they had the match they were looking for. As far as I know, they were all given freely.. IDK what would happen if someone refused. Guess they would need a warrant?

I know, in Somer's case, LE immediately got dna samples from all of the family members, and several "suspects", including all the RSO's in the area. They had them all through the investigation. Unfortunately the perp had no priors, so it took him getting arrested before they had the match they were looking for. As far as I know, they were all given freely.. IDK what would happen if someone refused. Guess they would need a warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper