Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got word from the top, there won't be any ripping into anyone in this case. No one in the family is a named POI and we have to remember that please!

Shawn was named a POI right? I am for one waiting to see what they come out with when it comes to Billie. I know that I am in the minority on this but a part of me still wonders if it will come out that Billie had no involvement. I mean with the child *advertiser censored* that they found on Shawn's things I still lean more towards wondering if he didn't rape and then kill her afterwards. Plus the fact that it was always said per Clint and other family that Haley was scared of Shawn & didn't like him. JMO...

Shawn was named a POI right? I am for one waiting to see what they come out with Kimster when it comes to Billie. I know that I am in the minority on this but a part of me still wonders if it will come out that Billie had no involvement. I mean with the child *advertiser censored* that they found on Shawn's things I still lean more towards wondering if he didn't rape and then kill her afterwards. Plus the fact that it was always said per Clint and other family that Haley was scared of Shawn & didn't like him. JMO...

Billie is off limits. If that changes, we'll let you all know.

Shawn is a POI, but you can't just post about what you'd like to do to him. You can sleuth him til the cows come home, however.

I am so sad but I am so glad this is finally over. Rest in peace sweet Hailey!

Billie is off limits. If that changes, we'll let you all know.

Shawn is a POI, but you can't just post about what you'd like to do to him. You can sleuth him til the cows come home, however.

Thanks Kimster! That is what I thought! It has been so long since we have heard any thing on this case that I can't remember some things! :)

What time zone is Colorado City in please?

RSBM

shapeimage_2.png

http://www.mrlovera.com/Virtual_Classroom/2nd_Period/Entries/2012/10/17_What_Time_Is_It_files/shapeimage_2.png

So far I have nothing as far as a live link or any news that someone might be live streaming. I have Matou's link open in the hope that they will cover the presser, but I'm still looking.

Salem

I am so sad but I am so glad this is finally over. Rest in peace sweet Hailey!

We knew that she was probably dead, but it is sad to have it confirmed. :(

Hopefully they will be able to gather enough evidence to make an arrest or arrests.

Sleep well little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member