Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I heard was, the remains are Hailey, a surprise press conference was called for 4 pm but people are still in route, stay tuned throughout the evening for more

May you finally Rest in Peace, baby girl. :(

Hailey+Dunn.JPG

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I couldn't get any of the links to work. I'm still sitting here in kind of a state of shock that sweet Hailey has been found.

I really hope those responsible are held accountable soon so that Hailey can truly rest in peace.

:rose:

Sad thing is, if we haven't had an arrest by now, I doubt that we will ever get one. Even now. Unless someone cracks and that's not likely at this point.

What I heard was, the remains are Hailey, a surprise press conference was called for 4 pm but people are still in route, stay tuned throughout the evening for more

What people, more reporters?

:candle:
I never knew you Hailey, but I remember the first time I heard about you on the news. Life is so unfair.

RIP :cry:

sad to hear the news,but glad that hailey can now rest in peace,fly high hailey you are in a better place now,you can no longer be hurt,rest peacefully in the arms of jesus and his angels R.I.P. hailey

:(I just heard the news on HLN that the remains were identified as Hailey.

:rose::rose: Rest In Peace, Hailey :rose::rose:

If they identified her through dental records, I am scratching my head. That would have taken a week or so, but they waited a month to announce it?

KTXS said no questions were allowed. Tx ranger, FBI and scurry county sheriff were there. They would not discuss investigation. KTXS did interview Billie. We well probable see that at 6:00. It's 425 in Texas now

I knew it was her. This is the case I've followed. I broke into tears after seeing this confirmed.

Rest in peace Hailey.

If they identified her through dental records, I am scratching my head. That would have taken a week or so, but they waited a month to announce it?

KTXS said DNA was identified by lab at university of n Texas at Denton. One of the top forensic labs in country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14