Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were her co-workers actively looking for her, or just calling her phone? And did they think it was odd before the police came around? Or just chalk it up to her working someplace off on her own?

very good questions...her ex-bf said she always answered her phone FWIW (not much I think)...

For someone that knew TH and Kyron since 02, she sure comes across very cold. No pleas for whoever did something to Kyron to come forward. No pleas about Kyron, at all. Just total lack of emotion about Kyron.

A slight acquaintance that saw TH in FM had more compassion for Kyron.

Well, she's in PEOPLE magazine for goodness sake...Wouldn't want to detract from herself by talking about Kyron you know...He's probably already taken too much of TH's attention away from her...

Seriously I am sick of some of these players in this case. Dede defends Terri, how about someone defending Kyron.

What is running through their veins anyway? Ice.

Birds of a feather flock together. I wouldn't expect anything less from Ms. Dede Spicher regarding Terri. If she were truly a friend to Terri and not involved up to her eyeballs in this mess then she really should implore her friend to cooperate. JMO.

I'm not believing her story... The farm that she was working at has a road that cuts around the property.. She could have jumped in a vehicle easily. Her not hearing them calling her could excuse her.. but not answering her cell phone doesn't...

Were her co-workers actively looking for her, or just calling her phone? And did they think it was odd before the police came around? Or just chalk it up to her working someplace off on her own?

IIRC one verbally called to her, one called her cell. Both were wanting her to come have lunch.

I don't think those two people are the 'sources' who keep changing their story and changing the times. Those two people aren't named, but IIRC, it's the homeowner and a co-worker. At least it looks like KGW got firsthand info from them. I don't know who the sources are, or if they even live in Oregon for that matter. I just know they keep changing their story and changing the times.

I believe Dede that she never left work. I think she just went off to work on a different area on the property, didn't hear the one person call to her verbally, and just didn't answer or didn't get the call/text from the other person.

ETA:

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later. :floorlaugh:

Were there any follow-up questions in that article? What about asking her about the GJ? Or asking, why are people saying they couldnt find you for 2-3 hours? Who bought the bat phones and why? Why is LE circulating your pic aloing with Teri's.

Of course I would be saying the same things Dede is saying...everything is fine, we are both wonderful people who wouldnt hurt a fly, we live in world full of beautiful colors and floweres, huh what boy? oh you mean Kyron ... yeah I heard something about that, can you refresh my memory.

IIRC one verbally called to her, one called her cell. Both were wanting her to come have lunch.

I don't think those two people are the 'sources' who keep changing their story and changing the times. Those two people aren't named, but IIRC, it's the homeowner and a co-worker. At least it looks like KGW got firsthand info from them. I don't know who the sources are, or if they even live in Oregon for that matter. I just know they keep changing their story and changing the times.

I believe Dede that she never left work. I think she just went off to work on a different area on the property, didn't hear the one person call to her verbally, and just didn't answer or didn't get the call/text from the other person.

That is all very convenient for her isn't it?

If it was just this happening maybe I would buy into it. When I factor in the buying of extra phones, I just do not buy into this BS. jmo

Why did no one from the farm go looking for DeDe?

That is all very convenient for her isn't it?

If it was just this happening maybe I would buy into it. When I factor in the buying of extra phones, I just do not buy into this BS. jmo

Hee-hee. I had to change my profile picture.

I don't know if she is lying or not, but I know I would not have a phone on me if I was working on my hands and knees or with a rake or whatever she was supposed to be doing.

Ya know...if, after all of this, we find out she NEVER left work.....OMG.

Just jumping off your post here. She may have never 'left the property' that day but that doesn't mean she wasn't at the school before she arrived at work at 9, and that doesn't mean she didn't meet Terri at the edge of the property and help dispose of Kyron. My theory, for the most part, has her at the property all day:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5518196&postcount=247"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared[/ame]

ummmm before I get upset, may I ask what part are you referring to?

Sorry - that probably did sound bad. I don't know if it's better for Kyron is TMH is involved or not.

If DDS is right and TMH is not involved, Kyron was likely taken by a SO.

If DDS is wrong and TMH is involved, Kyron was likely murdered by someone he trusted.

Thus, I don't know whether I hope DDS is right about TMH...or not...

Why did no one from the farm go looking for DeDe?

Probably because she's an adult who works independently, and they figured she'd gone to a different section to work, and probably to take a few minutes to sit under a tree and eat her lunch. This was just a normal, ordinary work day for a landscaper.

Besides... maybe somebody did go looking for her and found her eating her lunch or working. The 'sources' seem to know what time she magically re-appeared.

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

snip

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

Spicher says she stayed at Terri's house for 11 days after Kyron vanished, and that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. But she wanted to be there for Terri.

Don't know how to bold, but I'm in question about DeDE's statement that she stayed at Terry's house for 11 days and stated that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. DeDe said they. DeDe moved in around the 28th of June, after Kaine filed for divorce and the RO. To my knowledge, the public wasn't even aware of DeDe until 22nd of July, article in Oregon.com. How could she, DeDe have received death threats, if no one was aware of her at the time she was staying with Terry?

Sorry - that probably did sound bad. I don't know if it's better for Kyron is TMH is involved or not.

If DDS is right and TMH is not involved, Kyron was likely taken by a SO.

If DDS is wrong and TMH is involved, Kyron was likely murdered by someone he trusted.

Thus, I don't know whether I hope DDS is right about TMH...or not...

Thanks KariKae :)

This is going to be a case of damned if you damned if you don't. Everyone wanted Dede to talk now she has given an interview but as it does not condemn TH it is cold. I'm glad she spoke and defended her friend and gave her reason for sticking by her - she personally cannot fathom TH being involved in this or she wouldn't be her friend. As for her pleading for Kyron the interviewer usually sets the tone and i'm sure it was all about TH not Kyron even if she did plea for his return doesn't meant it was printed kwim..

I have since took the first article regarding Th friends urging her to talk to the media and retain a lawyer to be about Dede although her name was never printed. In the beginning we did hear of others defending TH as well JP's comment has always stuck with me from the beginning.

"The hugest crime would be that then you duplicate the crime by accusing an innocent person,"

Not everyone suspects TH which to me reveals she has some good qualities and has maintained some good friendships. I wish we heard more of this side of TH instead of all the negative stuff to give us a balance and understand why people are sticking beside her despite all the negative publicity and signs pointing to guilt.

so from that perspective i was glad to read Dede's comments this morning.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member