Defending Misty on Jan 10, 2011 in Putnam County

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been one of Misty's biggest defenders & have really tried to cut her some slack, but if she doesn't take advantage of this last chance, to set things right, I'm gonna jump ship. I'll never be a member of the Misty Croslin, hater's club, but the days of me thinking she's innocent, will be gone.

Don't know IF I'll ever believe she is the one directly responsible or guilty of harming Haleigh but I do believe she is stooooopid and will never change my mind concerning that fact until she tells what happened.....

:waitasec: Per Levi: Misty has been sentenced to the min man, run consecutively...
I'm not seeing it. last post I'm seeing is Levi saying something about panties in a wad?:waitasec:

I'm not seeing it. last post I'm seeing is Levi saying something about panties in a wad?:waitasec:
lol, That tweet was pretty funny. I've actually noticed a lot of criminal groupies lately, in another case. What are these women thinking? It's 1 thing to go after the bad boy type, but it's a whole other, to go after the locked up type.

"Misty Croslin, the teenager who was the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before the girl disappeared in February 2009, is sentenced to 25 years on drug charges from Putnam County.
The time will be served concurrently with the 25 year sentence she is already serving on a St. Johns County conviction of trafficking in oxycodone.
In addition to the prison time, Croslin will receive five years of probation, a $1.25 million fine and mandatory drug rehabilitation."

<snip>

http://www.news4jax.com/news/26427341/detail.html

ah okay

so 25 from St. John.

on TOP of THAT,

25 from Putnam.

Total = 50 years.

damed county lines, eh?

no wait.

now I see concurrently.

which is it?

"Misty Croslin, the teenager who was the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before the girl disappeared in February 2009, is sentenced to 25 years on drug charges from Putnam County.
The time will be served concurrently with the 25 year sentence she is already serving on a St. Johns County conviction of trafficking in oxycodone.
In addition to the prison time, Croslin will receive five years of probation, a $1.25 million fine and mandatory drug rehabilitation."

<snip>

$1.25 million! That's a lot of babysitting money....

ah okay

so 25 from St. John.

on TOP of THAT,

25 from Putnam.

Total = 50 years.

damed county lines, eh?

no wait.

now I see concurrently.

which is it?

I think it's 25 total. jmo

<snip>

5 years of probation? really? I wonder how they came up with that number. She'll be an old lady by then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back