Defending Misty on Jan 10, 2011 in Putnam County

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So....how many years will she actually serve?

maybe I'm wrong...but wasn't Donna supposed to testify today? :waitasec:

So...she decided to go for the 25 instead of doing the right thing for Haleigh. 25 does sound a lot better than life or the death penalty. And her darling Ronald is protected. Spit

Oh, I am sure he will probably get out on some stupid technicality and give his life to God, and spend the next 25 years waiting for Misty while studying the word of the Lord or something!

Yeah, but seriously, I wonder if Ron will wait for her the 10 years he will be free before her?

Any statement pertaing to a time frame for parole ?

Consecutive is served all at the same time, concurrent is one after another, so in 25 years she will be out.

Concurrent is all at once.

Consecutive is each sentence served separately.

So did she get concurrent or conseuctive???

in the year 2545,
if Misty's still alive...
she'll not be allowed to drive
to work to pay her fine...

:rolleyes:

good grief. what nonsense.
FIND HALEIGH!

Well, Misty is sitting on her butt for the next 25 years, and 15 for all the other players and we still have no answers for Haleigh :(

We believe concurrent. Levi was the only one reporting consecutive that I have seen so far. :)

I just can't help but to maintain my belief that Misty does not know where Haleigh is or she would have led LE to her by now. I think she only knows what she was told but it is too bad that she hasn't told who told her what to say. Then I have to wonder if she has and LE/SA just didn't want to hear it.

so now I'll go all pollyanna and wonder for a moment if the concurrent thing was actually a deal based on Misty cooperating ... and this ain't over...

:couch:

Consecutive is served all at the same time, concurrent is one after another, so in 25 years she will be out.

No, it's just the opposite. Consecutive = Successive, one after the other.

Concurrent means all at the same time.

So, for one count in St. Johns she got 25 years.

For seven counts in Putnam she gets 25 years to be served concurrently with the St. Johns sentence.

So she gets 7 for the same price as 1.

Rotten. Rotten.

No kidding, lets take her license away, so she cant work to pay the fine. Seriously, I now believe Putnam County is corrupt and incompetent, I never thought it before, but I get it now!

per tweet
Misty asked the judge to "just be fair, that's all" before hearing her sentence.

So thats it. Its over she can now tuck her tail and wait for 25 years.
Where is this baby!

Concurrent is all at once.

Consecutive is each sentence served separately.

So did she get concurrent or conseuctive???

I deleted my post. Lol, I was on the phone while I was typing that, but I still can't believe I mixed them up.

Sorry. :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

so now I'll go all pollyanna and wonder for a moment if the concurrent thing was actually a deal based on Misty cooperating ... and this ain't over...
:couch:

I haven't seen the fat lady yet ..... sing that is ;)

I had a flashback of seeing something in the court docs about Misty being identified by her driver's licence, anyone else remember that or am I mixing it with someone else?
maybe she got one, as part of their makeover madness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back