Defense defend evidence found?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zani's motive - KC owed her babysitting money.

KC never ever paid Zanny for 2 years and has now suffered the consequences!!!

Oh!, now I understand, now it makes complete sense.

I have come to believe it not only was deliberate, but done in the Anthony's own house. I have always felt the child's head was bashed in and I believe before it is all over LE will prove that. It is not hard to prove.

True. It could have been a premeditated murder. But clear and unyielding evidence of premeditation has yet to be revealed. And the three points I noted argue against a planned and deliberated murder.

Do you think the defense will argue that "of course" stuff will be found in the location because KC has been known to party there with her friends. And that DNA will be found at the location because she's been going there for years, and has even taken Caylee there to show her where Mommy likes.

And then ZFG dumps Caylee there as a "gotcha" to KC.

KC reacted the way she did because it was the most meaningful and horrible place for ZFG to have taken her child.

Not that I believe any of that, but it makes for a plausible explanation.

(Mods, move this if you need to)

I suppose this could create doubt, but IMO, its a little too far-fetched to create reasonable doubt. I think anyone with common sense would see that pretty much any other scenario, except one with Casey being the guilty party, is a bit on the fantasy side. The only thing that would create doubt in my mind would be if someone else's fingerprints are on that duct tape, or on something inside that bag.

Planning and deliberation reflects intent (wilful). This represents the heart of a premeditated murder (murder one).

The body's location, the alleged double bagging of the body and the allegation of the body spending days in the trunk of the car all work against a premeditated murder.

I haven't read thru all the posts, however, I respectfully disagree. I think it was premeditated, but it occurred earlier than anticipated. Her plans were not yet complete, maybe she hadn't figured out yet how to dispose of Klee's body.

I believe we all highly suspect that the body is Caylee. However, if she died under Casey's watch, I don't hope that it was from a premeditated murder. And I don't hope that Cindy provides evidence in that regard.

I have no reason to want the certain pain of Caylee's death to cut still deeper into the parents. Should their only remaining hope be to find that it was not a premeditated murder, I wish them God's grace.

Moreover, I never take away any person's hope. Sometimes it is all a person has left.

TY. I think I understand your stance a bit better now. And I admire and share your sentiments above. I like it when you show your soft side. :)

The location of the recovered body does not support a planned and deliberated murder. Nor does allegedly driving around with the body in the trunk of the car for days. Nor does the alleged double bagging of the body.

I see that differently, Wudge. I find all three of the above support panic mode, after a planned and deliberated murder. Something sent her disposal plans awry.

Maybe KC has played with dead things before and kept her in the trunk so she could look at her in awe of what she had done. She is a sick woman and I bet she has killed something before, like a pet.

TY. I think I understand your stance a bit better now. And I admire and share your sentiments above. I like it when you show your soft side. :)

My stance on all cases is the same. Don't rush to conclusions based on media reports or bear false witness inside or outside of a courtroom. Hold off on stone throwing until both sides have spoken to the evidence.

People who do not protect our presumption of standard have no right to expect it to be there should they or a member of their family face charges someday.

I just wanted to comment on "why Casey acted the way she did" (when hearing about the skeletal find). It's because she KNEW they were of Caylee, and that she almost got to trial before a body was found. I believe she even said something like "why now, or something about timing."

Do you think the defense will argue that "of course" stuff will be found in the location because KC has been known to party there with her friends. And that DNA will be found at the location because she's been going there for years, and has even taken Caylee there to show her where Mommy likes.

And then ZFG dumps Caylee there as a "gotcha" to KC.

KC reacted the way she did because it was the most meaningful and horrible place for ZFG to have taken her child.

Not that I believe any of that, but it makes for a plausible explanation.

(Mods, move this if you need to)

Being there will leave some items no doubt from Casey.
However, :woohoo: Casey's fingerprints and other things like her hair and fibers from her clothing not to mention the pet hairs
will be on the duct tape which covered the skull.

There is no ZFG.
I so far and if anyone can produce it let me see it.There is NO composite sketch of ZFG or her sister or the kids she supposedly had with them while holding Casey down and stealing Caylee.
Anyone who lets themselves believe this person who looks like she did do away with her child.
well...I feel sorry for you because you will have to face the cold hard truth as soon as Dr.G. gives her report.And it would be great if Dr.G would come on this forum after it is all over.
She will be involved in a trial for CMA for sure.
Too much spin has been thrown into this defense case.
The fact of the matter is, the duct tape and garbage bag will be her telling proof.
Why do people think for one moment that this woman could not harm her child?
What makes her so angelic as opposed to former people who have killed a child?
I see no redeeming qualities.I see a woman who lies ,cheats,steals. And parties with no regard for dragging her child into these adult themed parties among strange people.
If no adults see anything wrong with that then I just am at a loss for words.
Accident?
surely if this is Caylee i doubt she would tape herself up like that.

The truth is hard to digest for those who for some reason think Casey could not do this.
But remember too.
People do go insane under pressure. We know of men and women who have killed the family due to stress and not wanting to tell them of the problems they have.
Anybody under any circumstance can do something they ordinarily would not do.
She was only weeks away of being put under arrest by Amy for
stealing her money anyway.
The circle of crime was coming to an end. We may never know if perhaps Casey was thinking of doing away with herself after doing away with her child right?
many questions ,no answers.

I agree, luvbeaches & it is highly possible that whatever she had in mind, vaguely, did not work out. Again, her evaluation is worse than poor at planning. Cannot even plan one lie without the next contradicting it. "How could I run out of gas two Fridays in a row!" Because button eyes on a teddy bear have more depth perception.

Why don't they plead ? I read somewhere of off some thread connected that a daycare worker got five years actual time for drugging kids with benadryl to get them to nap on time; one died. Baez will wind up getting her 10x that with all this dream team stuff. I am not a Casey supporter by no means, but the dream team has the own agenda in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb
Back