Delay revealed-Motion to determine competency filed by defense

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CM filed it.

Maybe ICA is determined to testify after LA didn't throw himself or GA under the bus.

For some reason my phone won't open it. Pdf's are usually fine so I'm not sure why. Can someone point me elsewhere or transcribe it here?

One of the criteria was to determine appropriate courtroom behavior! Think: the gritted teeth display we saw from ICA !!!!

I think she wants to make up another even BIGGER lie....and I think the DT are in cover their own butts mode...

I think that she wants to testify and that was the DT's effort to prevent that.

EPIC FAIL

jmho

She thinks shes smarter than her defense team. :floorlaugh:

The motion was filed Saturday. It says based on privileged communications between Casey and her Counsel, it's a concern. #CaseyAnthony

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 5:32 AM

Mason's signature is on it. That really doesn't mean anything in particular. Just a mental note I made.

I read this and the first thing I thought was....."to determine if JB is competant"?:floorlaugh:

LOL- You're not the only one. I was at the ER with my daughter while this was going on, and a friend was sending me updates via SMS. My first question to her was 'Who? JB or ICA?' :floorlaugh:

I have not read the Motions yet ... :waitasec:

But what I would love to read is the Physcians' EVALUATION of ICA !!

Now that would be the bomb !!!

:great::great:

This motion was brought up by CM...not Baez and Baez was NOT happy about it....it came about during a sidebar and after LA testified and ICA actually cried. Now what could she have said to Mason that would render her incapable of aiding in her defense?

Well shoot. It doesn't give any specifics. I know I know, I expect too much.

My uneducated opinion is that the DT cannot provide evidence that KC was molested by either Lee or George. Hence, the wording included in the motion that KC was not being "truthful with her attorneys." I think it was a round-about way of addressing that with the judge since he's been hammering them pretty hard about sticking with their opening statement(s).

For some reason my phone won't open it. Pdf's are usually fine so I'm not sure why. Can someone point me elsewhere or transcribe it here?

Same problem here.

Can a WSer copy & paste the motion here ?

CM filed it.

Maybe ICA is determined to testify after LA didn't throw himself or GA under the bus.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony In Perry's response he asked for evaluation to see if Casey could "testify relevantly" among other things.

I might just have guessed right! LOL

Interesting since she's been chatting alot with CM. There was one time that she was chatting in his ear while CM was looking ahead. When she was done, he puffed out his cheeks and got an "oh boy!" look on his face. IIRC, he immediately took DCS behind the door.

Would be nice to know what she said, I think some of the speculation about a changing story makes perfect sense, since it's entirely consistent with her past behavior. She probably does want to drop the molestation defense and concentrate on attempting t debunk all of the forensic evidence, but that would leave no defense for her behavior -- and that might very well prompt CM to demand a competency hearing since he knows that will never fly. Not that the defense has any equipment capable of air travel at this point, mind you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back