Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sillybilly. I also don't know if he is 90% guilty.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I don't know either, but at this point in time, believe he/they are guilty. Should we be gobsmacked down the road with evidence to the contrary that supports both or either of them, I will be among one of the first to admit I was wrong :facepalm:

It's a chance we all take, and I can't imagine being a juror in such a serious matter and possibly forever wondering if they reached the right verdict. Hopefully when the time comes, the jurors will be confident with their verdict.

I'd like to agree 100% that if compelling evidence emerges to exonerate Dellen Millard, I would absolutely write about it and investigate what had happened to cause its suppression.

I truly hate it when tunnel vision results in the unnecessary prosecution and destruction of innocent people who should never even have been charged. That's why I have tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to understand what is motivating the DM defenders given that they have to overlook so much damning evidence.

Swedie, I have tried to find out about Mark Smich and talk to people who know him although it is true that, probably like most reporters, I have never been quite as interested in his story as Millard's.

I'd like to agree 100% that if compelling evidence emerges to exonerate Dellen Millard, I would absolutely write about it and investigate what had happened to cause its suppression.

I truly hate it when tunnel vision results in the unnecessary prosecution and destruction of innocent people who should never even have been charged. That's why I have tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to understand what is motivating the DM defenders given that they have to overlook so much damning evidence.

Swedie, I have tried to find out about Mark Smich and talk to people who know him although it is true that, probably like most reporters, I have never been quite as interested in his story as Millard's.

Sounds just like you Ann B (thank you)

Most of us can say what we want

You , however , are held to a higher standard

Because you do not hide behind some phony avatar

And you publish your thoughts for all the world to see

There is a world of difference between the two

I endorse what you strive to do Ann B

Best wishes

Arnie M.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4413905-on-the-other-side-of-the-fence/

When Josh first went back in this last time, he was on suicide watch in "the hole."

He'd taken a bunch of pills, he says, after he'd all but given up on life. When he recovered, he was moved to another segregation unit, where he says his next-door neighbour was accused murderer Dellen Millard.

"I heard them call his name out and I recognized it obviously from the media," he says.

They talked to each other through their vents.

We call it the phone, like, 'Go to your phone,'" he says.

"I asked him, I said, 'You're Dellen, you're the guy (accused of killing) Tim Bosma?' and he said, 'Well yeah I'm accused of that.' That's all he said.

"Pretty creepy sleeping next to somebody like that. Especially if he really did it," Josh says.

He says Dellen gave him a book he'd been reading, written by a Hamilton Spectator reporter about local murders. Josh can't remember the name of the book.

"I asked him if he's this rich snob kid everybody's making him out to be. He said, 'Oh no, no I'm just a normal guy.' To be honest he was ... nice."

@susanclairmont it seems like nothing happens in these hearings except scheduling new hearings when will we have answers :(

Dellen Millard, charged with first degree murder of Tim Bosma, will appear again by video on April 24.

@susanclairmont it seems like nothing happens in these hearings except scheduling new hearings when will we have answers :(

Dellen Millard, charged with first degree murder of Tim Bosma, will appear again by video on April 24.

The way I see it is with all these brief appearances are for many reasons. To determine if the case is still ongoing, whether further investigation is being done, a chance the accused may enter a different plea, that the lawyers are continuing to work on the case, work is being carried out in a timely manner, each appearance allows the defense to request further disclosure from the Crown, which if I'm not mistaken cannot be done without it passing through the court system first. Yes the wheels of justice do turn slow and sometimes unfairly. I have complete faith in this case that the legal system will be as fair as legally possible.

Next month will be the one year anniversary of Tim's murder. Seems like yesterday I read in the MSM about Tim's disappearance and hoped as everyone else did, we would sooner than later get much appreciated and relieving great news he had been found safe and sound, back home with his loving family. Unfortunately others had devious plans and Tim did not return. To think in approximately six or seven months we will be privy to what happened that horrible night and what possessed someone to do the unthinkable to such a fun loving family man, brother, friend, brother, uncle and dear son.

To Tim's loved ones it must seem like an eternity since he was taken from them. My heart breaks for them. Justice is coming Tim.

@susanclairmont: Tim's family is, as always, in court. They never miss an appearance, no matter how brief. Waiting for co-accused Dellen…

The way I see it is with all these brief appearances are for many reasons. To determine if the case is still ongoing, whether further investigation is being done, a chance the accused may enter a different plea, that the lawyers are continuing to work on the case, work is being carried out in a timely manner, each appearance allows the defense to request further disclosure from the Crown, which if I'm not mistaken cannot be done without it passing through the court system first. Yes the wheels of justice do turn slow and sometimes unfairly. I have complete faith in this case that the legal system will be as fair as legally possible.

Next month will be the one year anniversary of Tim's murder. Seems like yesterday I read in the MSM about Tim's disappearance and hoped as everyone else did, we would sooner than later get much appreciated and relieving great news he had been found safe and sound, back home with his loving family. Unfortunately others had devious plans and Tim did not return. To think in approximately six or seven months we will be privy to what happened that horrible night and what possessed someone to do the unthinkable to such a fun loving family man, brother, friend, brother, uncle and dear son.

To Tim's loved ones it must seem like an eternity since he was taken from them. My heart breaks for them. Justice is coming Tim.

....I needed to thank you for such a beautiful well written post...It has been so quiet here...as we await ...for court to hear the whole story....I feel too for the bosma Family...! In one mth it will be a year since this tragedy started...I could not believe it when they found him GONE....RIP loving son, father husband , friend , uncle with such a wonderful spirit ....sooooooo sad. JUstice is on the way TIM as I know you are watching...robynhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668