Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If suspect 3 is the killer, how has the threat to the public subsided(paraphrasing), if said suspect is not in custody? IMO suspect 3 can't be in custody at present time because if there are only 3 suspects, LE may have kept this fact from the media/public prior to arrest of suspect 2 in order to make them feel they were not in danger of being considered as suspect, but at this point, if there are only 3 suspects, and 2 are publicly announced as charged, what benefit is there in continuing to make the public feel a third suspect is at large?

LE in Canada cannot keep a suspect in custody 'incognito', that's a far-fetched notion. We have a habeas corpus section ([ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_Ten_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms"]Section Ten of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]) in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. In practical terms this means that the prosecutor is obligated to appear within 48 hours before a judge with charge(s) if the person is to continue to be held in prison. This is all very public. I doubt there is a precedent for someone to agree to be held prisoner in secret just to aid police investigation.

Best,
J.

Seller needs to provide to buyer:
- Used Vehicle Information Package (printout from gov't of vehicle history)
- bill of sale (e.g., could be a letter as TLC described, but there is a form in the UVIP you can use)
- Vehicle permit with transfer portion filled out (as TLC described, signed by the seller)

It is possible for the seller to complete all these forms on the hood of a truck. They are all short and sweet.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/vehicle-registration-platespermits

Thank you SnooperDuper for clearing this up for me. Seems I logged off before seeing the last response.

Anyone know if heating and/or air exchange tenders were put out on the Waterloo hangar and office construction? If so, anyone know who won the contract?

Leafs took an early 2-0 lead in the first, tied 3-3 in the second and no score in the third. Went into overtime. There was blood, there was violence...in other words, it was a gripping game and why oh why would you care what the neighbours were doing when the Leafs are playing their first playoff series in nearly a decade?

It was a very intense game, I agree. The neighbour was stated saying in a MSM report that the headlights were shining into his window while back up the truck/trailer. I will look for it, not guarantee I will find it.

I was intrigued to read this about Kawasaki:

The company’s Aerospace segment manufactures CH-47, OH-1, and BK117 helicopters; component parts for the Boeing 777 and 767 passenger airplanes, and Embraer 170 and 190 jet aircrafts; missiles; electronic equipment; and space equipment. Kawasaki’s Gas Turbines and Machinery segment produces jet engines; gas turbine generators; gas turbine cogeneration systems; gas turbines for naval vessels; steam turbines for marine and industrial applications; diesel engines and marine propulsion systems; and aerodynamic machinery such as centrifugal compressors for the Oil & Gas industry . It’s Consumer Products and Machinery segment manufactures motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, Jet Ski watercraft, gasoline engines, transmissions, and industrial robots.

http://www.linkedin.com/company/83150?trk=tyah

Questioning some things now. Lawyer for DM says "I can't get into the framing aspect" once other suspects are in custody "I think you'll have a fuller picture of what's going on" source Toronto Sun-May 16th. So second suspect in custody as at May 22nd, appeared in court on 1st degree charges May 23rd, yet still no 'fuller picture' Neither suspect talking at this point, unless I am missing something?

bbm

I agree and the other trailer for the Baja vehicle & DM would have been happily enroute to Baja -- If I recall correctly the mom MB was not home from what I remember in the MSM
<bbm>

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that has ever been established one way or another, newone.

Originally Posted by SnooperDuper View Post
Seller needs to provide to buyer:
- Used Vehicle Information Package (printout from gov't of vehicle history)
- bill of sale (e.g., could be a letter as TLC described, but there is a form in the UVIP you can use)
- Vehicle permit with transfer portion filled out (as TLC described, signed by the seller)

It is possible for the seller to complete all these forms on the hood of a truck. They are all short and sweet.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-ro...-platespermits

Although all of this can be completed on the "hood of the car" There are two other items required - the government needs to be paid the HST and the "Buyer" needs to supply the new plates. The old plates belong to the seller and can not go with the vehicle. Plus if the seller does not ensure the vehicle is transferred to the seller then they will be liable.

Does any one know if MS was gainfully employed? The reason I ask is I have been wondering if he owed DM money. Possibly for drugs? If I remember correctly in the LB missing female case, DM said she was pestering him for drugs before she disappeared. I've even thought if he could successfully make her disappear, they may have gotten cocky enough to make a truck owner disappear. And my mind keeps going back to WM's death and that Steam profile picture and the dish full of credit cards. He seems to be cocky about it all. Kind of hide in plain sight.

I wonder if MS could not repay DM, and was told just get me that Ram and we'll call it even. I don't care how you do it, just get it, and no more free ride til you do. Then things went wrong. Millionaires can gift people things to be impressive, but also know when someone has been free loading long enough. They don't remain rich by constantly giving money or gifts away. I remember recently reading about a Hamilton woman who blew threw over $10 million in 10 years. Perhaps MS is so well liked amongst his friends because he was sharing his free drugs and the prospect of getting cut off made him desperate. Maybe DM was not aware of MS planning to kill, or was only told I need a couple of your vehicles to get this done.

I have also thought that "maybe" DM did exchange places with the driver of the Yukon, and not involved in the actual murder. If they did switch drivers and Tim started to resist what was going on, then the death happened. Maybe then, MS and whoever else was in the vehicle panicked and did the rest. But then my mind goes back to why the incenorator with no livestock. That part makes me think DM was involved in more than one death. This alone convinces me that they have gotten away with murder more than once and got cocky.

After reading that this Kawasaki business was nearby, it's plausible that they were familiar with that area. My relatives in the T.O. and Mississauga area blitz around the city and surrounding area with ease, where I always appear totally lost coming from a small city.
This is just one angle and a possible opinion of what might have happened. I have other theories too, but their are holes in all of them.

If I could have some wishes, I'd wish for swift justice. This case has consumed me. And the probability that we will never know the whole truth is high. I'm sure both DM & MS are racking their brains everyday trying to come up with something plausible for a jury to buy. I just hope the prison "kite system" for prisoners to exchange notes doesn't work, or that they try to use it and get caught.

MOO on all of the above.

I needed put the above theory out to see what others think and don't mind if any of you can shoot this down, so I can move on. I've been stuck on the above for days. I'm hoping #3 crows like a rooster since the other 2 won't talk. Thanks for listening fellow sleuthers.

Ok here's my alternative theory that DMs lawyer could use as a possible defence I have read most of the posts but not all so excuse me if this has been previously mentioned Dm and Ms planned to steal Tb vehicle so the went and test drove the truck with the third suspect following. MS was high as a kite on whatever drugs they were using. Tim put up more of a struggle than expected ms freaked out and killed Tim. DM had not intention of committing a murder just theft of a truck. I know that doesn't explain the incinerator but it does explain the burner phone. just a thought as an alternative theory

MS was high as a kite on whatever drugs they were using. Tim put up more of a struggle than expected ms freaked out and killed Tim. DM had not intention of committing a murder just theft of a truck. I know that doesn't explain the incinerator but it does explain the burner phone. just a thought as an alternative theory

Problem is how do you steal a truck if the owner is in it ? Seems your theory does not agree with itself. :trainwreck:

Best,
J.

Does any one know if MS was gainfully employed? The reason I ask is I have been wondering if he owed DM money. Possibly for drugs? If I remember correctly in the LB missing female case, DM said she was pestering him for drugs before she disappeared. I've even thought if he could successfully make her disappear, they may have gotten cocky enough to make a truck owner disappear. And my mind keeps going back to WM's death and that Steam profile picture and the dish full of credit cards. He seems to be cocky about it all. Kind of hide in plain sight.

I wonder if MS could not repay DM, and was told just get me that Ram and we'll call it even. I don't care how you do it, just get it, and no more free ride til you do. Then things went wrong. Millionaires can gift people things to be impressive, but also know when someone has been free loading long enough. They don't remain rich by constantly giving money or gifts away. I remember recently reading about a Hamilton woman who blew threw over $10 million in 10 years. Perhaps MS is so well liked amongst his friends because he was sharing his free drugs and the prospect of getting cut off made him desperate. Maybe DM was not aware of MS planning to kill, or was only told I need a couple of your vehicles to get this done.

I have also thought that "maybe" DM did exchange places with the driver of the Yukon, and not involved in the actual murder. If they did switch drivers and Tim started to resist what was going on, then the death happened. Maybe then, MS and whoever else was in the vehicle panicked and did the rest. But then my mind goes back to why the incenorator with no livestock. That part makes me think DM was involved in more than one death. This alone convinces me that they have gotten away with murder more than once and got cocky.

After reading that this Kawasaki business was nearby, it's plausible that they were familiar with that area. My relatives in the T.O. and Mississauga area blitz around the city and surrounding area with ease, where I always appear totally lost coming from a small city.
This is just one angle and a possible opinion of what might have happened. I have other theories too, but their are holes in all of them.

If I could have some wishes, I'd wish for swift justice. This case has consumed me. And the probability that we will never know the whole truth is high. I'm sure both DM & MS are racking their brains everyday trying to come up with something plausible for a jury to buy. I just hope the prison "kite system" for prisoners to exchange notes doesn't work, or that they try to use it and get caught.

MOO on all of the above.

I needed put the above theory out to see what others think and don't mind if any of you can shoot this down, so I can move on. I've been stuck on the above for days. I'm hoping #3 crows like a rooster since the other 2 won't talk. Thanks for listening fellow sleuthers.

I dont believe it has been confirmed that MS was/is employed. It is only 'alleged' that LB was pestering DM for drugs. I don't think anything has been proven in that regard.
JMO... but I dont believe DM has showed any signs of cockiness that have been proven. It has been alleged that the Steam pic was onerous but IMO it was taken quite some time ago as DM looks quite young in that pic.

I dont believe the incinerator has been proven to have been involved at this point. Do you have a link that says otherwise as I may have missed it.?

Thanks for your theory....its always good to get another perspective.... IMO I think we need more solid information before we can ascertain any viable theories...JMO

The case is getting muddier and muddier, but for the sake of this duped thread I would say LE would need to find out who else might have had access to the property. And find out how often DM was there. With no house there why would he go? If he did off-roading, which he may have, IMO, he would need to transport his vehicles or leave them locked up in that unsecured-looking barn.

Couple of questions:

Some property owners rent out land to farmers.
Did he have anyone plough the driveway in the winter?

(Does seem like the perfect graveyard though. I was going to say there are so many places to hide bodies why put it on your own property, but prior to July 2012 when the incinerator was bought, that would most likely mean burying which is a pretty hard thing to do on the side of a road or in someone else's corn field.)

Perhaps somewhere TB frequented holds a clue... does anyone know the place on the pic? Maybe someone there spotted the truck and followed him and so forth....

It's pretty hard to frame someone. In the current US news......
There are currently 2 US cases concerning Ricin and the POTUS, a US Senator, NY City mayor, an Elvis impersonator, a martial artist, a wife and a husband.

Neither the alleged attempt from the martial artist to frame the Elvis impersonator, nor the wife to allegedly frame her husband fooled any of the several different LE agencies.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-woman-charged-obama-ricin-threat-203247185.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tters-elvis-impersonator-mississippi/2117451/

Right, so someone was out to kill TB and get his truck but unlucky DM just happened to get in the way and get framed.

Could be that a few were unlucky enough to be 'in the way' as you put it. We still have no idea if truck was intercepted of if anyone got out or got in.

I guess this person must have planted the burner phone that called test drive 1 guy too.

I don't believe we know who 'burner' phone actually belonged to..the usual criteria surrounding a burner phone is that it is NOT registered to anyone, hence no connection to anything other than a name such as John/Jane Doe. Do we know anything about the phone, where it was, whether someone had it on them etc etc...? I cannot seem to find anything...?

And did they fabricate DM's connection to Laura Babcock as well?

Having a 'connection' to someone who as far as we know may well be voluntarily in hiding, does not make anyone a murderer

Just added my answers in red...

Right, so someone was out to kill TB and get his truck but unlucky DM just happened to get in the way and get framed.

I guess this person must have planted the burner phone that called test drive 1 guy too.

And did they fabricate DM's connection to Laura Babcock as well?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, of course, THAT'S what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads