Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy in the Greta interview? commented about celebrating her 50th birthday in early June. When vacation was mentioned, I thought from work and not being away somewhere

What gets me is the use of the word 'Nanny'.

.....Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.....

I agree with this statement. When you say you have a nanny....to people who don't know you well....clubbers, for instance, it will make you sound like you have money to spend.....important. This is all part of that false self she puts out for everyone to see. If she had told anyone she was a lyin', unemployed thief........

Maybe that would work better on people who've been drinking. Sober, I would not believe that someone driving a well-used sunbird had the money to employ an actual Nanny. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else noticed a strip club called Dancers Royale being listed on several of the myspace pages? I wonder if that club is significant in any way or owned/managed by the same people:confused:

There are MANY Zanaida Gonzales'
-------------------------

Sawgrass Apartments
2859 South Conway Rd.
Orlando, FL 32812

(Reportedly, a nightclub promoter lived in Apt. #212...
Derrick Williams?)

Society Entertainment
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817
Changed 07/08/2007
http://tinyurl.com/64rq78

Conway Road area...Very "busy" with names/locations...
ShinaLites Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...mid=1216856908

Could "nanny" actually be Casey's grandmother?
http://tinyurl.com/6jkrt9

When I think of a nanny, I think of someone who lives in your home and has full control of your children. They handle everything from getting them up in morning to handling their full care all day to putting them to bed at night.

A babysitter, to me, takes care of your child for a few hours or even while you are at work but you take care of getting them up and dressed in the morning and getting them to bed at night.

Nannies usually make more money that babysitters do.

People with lots of money have Nannies. Regular everyday people have babysitters or daycare providers.

Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.

Maybe it is important, maybe not, but I think it is a question to answer.

My sister is a nanny and she only works from 7 to 5. Sometimes night, and vacations. Before she would stay the night a few times a week with another family. BUt nannys get paid more. If you says she is a babysitter she gets pretty defended so maybe whoever watches caylee was a nanny before and and prefers to be called that still. Who knows.

When I think of a nanny, I think of someone who lives in your home and has full control of your children. They handle everything from getting them up in morning to handling their full care all day to putting them to bed at night.

A babysitter, to me, takes care of your child for a few hours or even while you are at work but you take care of getting them up and dressed in the morning and getting them to bed at night.

Nannies usually make more money that babysitters do.

People with lots of money have Nannies. Regular everyday people have babysitters or daycare providers.

Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.

Maybe it is important, maybe not, but I think it is a question to answer.

THANK YOU AGAVE!!!! this pretentous misuse of "Nanny" has PO'ed me from the beginning. Stupid family. someone needs to explain what a Nanny is to them rather than a babysitter. She has used the term to sound like she has way more money than the reality is. and her mom is just as Stupid.

Wow! Lots of interesting reading. Excellent job Desdemona!

Child support was mentioned in a thread
I believe she was getting money. Not alot, but enough to keep Caylee and a little left. She had zero expenses living at home

It is all to clear to me what is up with team JB and LP/TP. Cast doubt on LE, cast doubt on Casey. Do anything possible to avert the attention from the CA. The media must stop letting these people take away from getting to the truth of what happened to Caylee. Everytime they allow them to open their mouths this is exactly what is happening. Why does LP feel the need to tell America about pinging cell phones and why does he feel the need to insert names. Everything he says is for a reason. He is a 'wannabe' reality star....not a pro actor.

Do you honestly believe LE is not doing these very things if there is a need to do them? I know LE is not perfect by no means. But I am going to trust on this one that they are doing everything in their power to find the truth. In this case I trust what they aren't saying far more than what team Casey IS saying....

.....Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.....

I agree with this statement. When you say you have a nanny....to people who don't know you well....clubbers, for instance, it will make you sound like you have money to spend.....important. This is all part of that false self she puts out for everyone to see. If she had told anyone she was a lyin', unemployed thief........

I agree with your statement about the word "nanny" and what that word conjures up in your mind.

I think it is interesting that when Cindy talking about the "nanny" refers to her as the "sitter".

I think Casey was using the word "nanny" to further her image that she had a great job so that she would look good in the eyes of her new BF.

My gdaughter was taught to call her grandmother Nanny instead of grandmother so I can see this title being used in different ways. I also read somewhere at the beginning of Cindys interviews that Caylee called Grandpa George "Jo-Jo" and Grandma Cindy "CC"! THAT info made me sad that they did not seem to want their grandparent titles used by Caylee. I wear my title of MaMaw with pride and I am the same age as Cindy! My gchildren are corrected fast when they try out my first name instead of MaMaw also! I feel it is disrespectful but that is just my opinion. I take it the same as a child calling their parents by their first name, that also, to me, is disrespectful.

25 Jul 2008 03:30

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA

this was posted to Zanaida
Mercedes Streets=Laura Creech from Society Entertainment????

I dont know where to put this so I will just drop it here as it is related to Fusion and entertainers.
FOLLOWING INDICATES THAT CASEY KNEW A TORION FROM FUSION WHO WAS A PERFORMER.
Interesting although possibly unrelated is this:
A FRIEND OF TORION ASKS HIM ABOUT AN ACCIDENT ON THE 29TH OF JUNE.
6-9 Casey is posting to a Jessica, trying to find someone to work with our boy Torion.
THERE IS AN ENTERTAINER NAMED TORION AT FUSION CLUB.
(note:there was a poster to torion on myspace on the 29th, said something to the effect "heard there was an accident, are u ok? I don't want any of my boys hurt". ( I lost my link to the Torians myspace page)
Note: Caseys car was abandoned a few days before June 30.

I dont know where to put this so I will just drop it here as it is related to Fusion and entertainers.
FOLLOWING INDICATES THAT CASEY KNEW A TORION FROM FUSION WHO WAS A PERFORMER.
Interesting although possibly unrelated is this:
A FRIEND OF TORION ASKS HIM ABOUT AN ACCIDENT ON THE 29TH OF JUNE.
6-9 Casey is posting to a Jessica, trying to find someone to work with our boy Torion.
THERE IS AN ENTERTAINER NAMED TORION AT FUSION CLUB.
(note:there was a poster to torion on myspace on the 29th, said something to the effect "heard there was an accident, are u ok? I don't want any of my boys hurt". ( I lost my link to the Torians myspace page)
Note: Caseys car was abandoned a few days before June 30.[/QUOTE
VERY INTERESTING--:detective::

25 Jul 2008 03:30

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA

this was posted to Zanaida
Mercedes Streets=Laura Creech from Society Entertainment????

pixar- Who is Laura Creech and what is the link that you found to mercedes streets? Can you elaborate?

I am starting a thread for the information uncovered by someone who could not get registered at Websleuths, so she had contact over myspace with a few of our sleuthers to offer up the research she uncovered. She goes by the name "Desdemona".

Her research is quite good and I feel it needs sleuthed further and in more detail. Here goes:

Is there some way you can get your friend to give us a surrounding address for this Bellavida complex that is being built? I'd like to check it on google maps. Thx.

:praying: for Caylee

pixar- Who is Laura Creech and what is the link that you found to mercedes streets? Can you elaborate?

When you look at the business info of Society Entertainment
Laura Creech is listed as a business partner.
Someone discovered she is connected to Mercedes Streets

Is there some way you can get your friend to give us a surrounding address for this Bellavida complex that is being built? I'd like to check it on google maps. Thx.

Sorry, NighTillDawn, I have no way to contact desdemona. I've never communicated with her personally, I've just found her sleuthing really informative. A couple of other sleuthers had contact with her, and I simply reposted their posts into this thread. Check out my first post on this thread, and maybe pm them since they have her contact info.

Sorry, NighTillDawn, I have no way to contact desdemona. I've never communicated with her personally, I've just found her sleuthing really informative. A couple of other sleuthers had contact with her, and I simply reposted their posts into this thread. Check out my first post on this thread, and maybe pm them since they have her contact info.

Thanks Olive, I'll try tracking the original poster down. In the meantime I did bring up an area that I think may be what desdemona was referring to, but am having a hard time linking it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member