Desperately Seeking a Source

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many thanks to UKGuy for providing the transcript of the April 30 1997 interview by ST of JR.

ST asked JR if he and PR got up in the morning and discovered that JB was missing. JR replies that HE'D gotten up before the alarm, 5:30AM, 5:25AM. (Note: reversed temporal order) He does not say anything about PR rising from bed, although that was part of ST's question.

Obviously, JR was well-coached by Team R. Constant equivocations: "I think probably", "I don't remember exactly", "I don't remember", "but I think", "I think as best as I can remember", "I don't remember exactly but I think", "I think I might", "I was, I think that was". He avoids judiciously "I know".

JR states that there was "a lot of screaming going on." Yet BR slept soundly? Also, according to JR, "at some point we checked Burke, I think I checked Burke." When is "at some point"? JR backtracks and removes PR from checking on BR. The verb 'check' can mean determining a presence, but also, can mean stopping or slowing down the progress of something undesirable.

With the RN, JR "didn't want to sit and read it". Spreading it out on the floor would facilitate his reading and comprehension. Was this the Entrepreneur of the Year's usual procedure when dealing with business correspondence in his office at Access Graphics, eschewing his desk for the carpet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back