Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Cindy simply had the June 9/June 16 dates confused initially, and I believe that Caylee was always at the Anthony home with her grandparents when Casey was at Tony's, right up until June 15/16, when she died.

SNIPPED: "Tony says in his statement in the last document release that Casey did NOT sleep at his house the 9-13th of June. Her first overnighter there without Caylee is the 14th, according to Tony. The night before the fight. She is then there from the 16th on excluding the days he goes out of town...."

And that's incongruous with what I've said in what way?

I didn't say that I thought Casey stayed at Tony's all those nights between June 9-15/16.

What I Did say is that "...Caylee was always at the Anthony home with her grandparents when Casey was at Tony's, ...."

The point of which is that I don't think Caylee was ever at some unknown location/being chloroformed in the trunk of Casey's car/etc. when Casey went to Tony's. ;)

I have the theory that some others have mentioned. I can just see CA having Caylee for the day on Father's Day and asking the little thing twenty questions i.e. what is mommy doing these days, what is she (Caylee) doing all the time. Using little Caylee to find out things. So Cindy was mad at KC that night because of what this little child had told her (remember she was becoming quite the chatterbox). So Mommy dearest was angry at Caylee for spilling all the beans to her grandma. The poor child once again became caught in the middle of her mommy and grandma's love-hate relationship. Poor little thing. Also why didn't KC go to the nursing home with Caylee and her mom? Probably said she had to work and was boinking someone instead.

Do we know when Casey stole that money? For some reason, I'm under the impression it was long before June 15th and therefore was not 'new' news or something to fight about at that time.
It could have been simmering. Cindy spent time with her mom that day and maybe she (ggm) just wasn't getting the answers she liked. It probably didn't help that her brother was stirring the pot as well.

I think "tucking them in" is just a figure of speach. They were in bed, she went to the door and said good night. I don't believe for a second that she literally tucked Casey in bed. That's bizarre.

I do believe that Cindy is an overbearing person. I'm guessing that with Casey & Caylee living in her home from Caylee's birth, it was very difficult for Casey to parent that child. I imagine that she never really felt like the child's mother and never bonded with her.

I would hazard to guess that Cindy was raising that child and when she wasn't around there was a lot of "Gramma says I don't have to do that" "Gramma does it this way" "You can't do that, Gramma said so". This is not to excuse Casey for what she did, it's just an offer of explanation. Casey took out of there with Caylee, and realized that it was much more difficult than she imagined. Cindy should have a lot of guilt, she caused much of the problem in the first place. Of course it was Casey's hands that killed little Caylee and for that I hope she gets the DP.

no problem, i just went back and checked lee's interview on July 29 and he doesn't mention anything about the fight on the night of the 15th, so i think at this point it is hearsay..Jesse heard it from lee, and LP heard it from lee..but no official record of lee talking about the fight..i could be wrong though, LOL

I think it's interesting that it came from Lee and that he never told LE about it only Jesse and LP. IMO it adds to the dynamics of the family and how Lee appeared to have been helping his sister (Mr. private Eye for a while there! Cindy even told Casey in one of the jail visits that one of the search co. wanted to hire him!)... but was he really?

I missed previous posts on this...I had heard about the fight from somewhere, probably NG. I am sorry, but what kind of woman CA's age or any adult for that matter thinks it's ok to start choking someone, no matter what they've stolen? This is just wrong.

I think more and more that CA pushed a lot of buttons and overstepped a lot of boundaries. It doesn't explain or justify why Caylee came to harm and I don't defend KC at all. But what is Cindy in her 50's? Did she often try to get physical as a way to control or express her anger at KC for things? Jeez. I'm not trying to criticize a grieving grandmother but there is a part of me that thinks that CA criticizing KC's mothering was hypocritical as it seems that lady doesn't behave the best herself.

I think you see Cindy for exactly what she is. The woman has major issues and has screwed her children up beyond repair. well, Casey anyway.. Hopefully Lee doesn't have any horrible secrets.

It's funny too because in one of her LE interviews she goes into this big thing about how she wanted to "choke her" but would never, she just felt that way but she would "never hit her children" She says "I'm just not like that".

I think you see Cindy for exactly what she is. The woman has major issues and has screwed her children up beyond repair. well, Casey anyway.. Hopefully Lee doesn't have any horrible secrets.

It's funny too because in one of her LE interviews she goes into this big thing about how she wanted to "choke her" but would never, she just felt that way but she would "never hit her children" She says "I'm just not like that".

They are as sick as their secrets - right! :eek:

Right, her abuse of choice was mental and emotional instead.

According to Cindy, she DID tuck them in that night. She failed to mention any fight tho.

Of course she did the twisted b!tch- G0d forbid she should accept any blame in this what-so ever!

Not that I think this is the case but I have to say, I would not be shocked if it came out that SHE killed Caylee and is framing Casey and Casey is keeping her mouth shut because mommy dearest said to.

Interesting I haven't ever really thought of it that way possible :waitasec:. I guess IMO I always have seen it as CA wanting to basically have Caylee without Casey. I think she was onto KC's games, lies, and otherwise psycho behavior and wanted Caylee for herself, kinda a second chance of raising another daughter (maybe not so wacko). But in this family that seems to hardly be possible. I think CA has some control issues and Caylee fell into her wanting the ultimate control of her GD, and KC using Caylee as the ultimate weapon against her mom. I guess I always see the fight that night as centering around this issue. Casey had to get out and CA was going to keep Caylee kinda like out with the old in with the new. KC grabs Calyee and runs and takes care of that problem that evening or early am.

As always poor precious baby caught in the crossfire of this kinda dysfunction :cry:

Just my opinion and oh have I been wrong before :crazy:

IMO also:furious:

Right, her abuse of choice was mental and emotional instead.

I have always shook my head at that saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me". I would rather have my a$$ beat- THAT kind of pain I can handle!

They are as sick as their secrets - right! :eek:

you bet!!!:behindbar
and the A's should be on a stand right now telling the truth and nothing but the truth!!!!! grief period.........please, the A's grieved months ago when they KNEW CAYLEE was dead! Finding CAYLEE was not a shock to them.
It was just something they knew would happen sooner or later. IMO
:behindbar join kc

mental and emotional abuse is the WORSE kind, because no one sees the abuse!!!

In the LE documents, where it has Mark Fuhrman's statement, he says that Cindy and George told him that Casey and Cindy had a fight that night. Nothing about choking, just that they had a fight.

Another thing I've wondered about is in the FBI interview when Cindy goes on and on about how she'd never attack someone, but that she's "the kind of person" who walks away when she's angry. The FBI agent hadn't asked about anything related, Cindy just brought it up out of the blue. I've wondered if she was trying to deny the fight happened.

uh huh- that's the interview I remembered too!

More recently Cindy brought up on a TV interview (I am not sure which station or what woman was doing the interview but they acted like old pals and seemed to be in a park under a gazebo maybe? you could tell she was controling the interview though. I suspect she called the station and asked for the interview) that she and Casey had no fight that night, that's it's gossip, that and that George and Casey get along fine.

I totally believe this fight happened just exactly how it has been rumored. CA confronted KA about the stealing from GP's, got really loud and ugly, KA took Caylee and left. They did not stay the night there. GA did not see them the next day. KA waited till she knew everyone was away from the house that afternoon and then went back to get some things, wanted to go out that night, somehow (still not sure) she killed (drugged) Caylee, left her in the trunk, yada, yada, it's been discussed somewhere on here I know.
Anyway, GP's feel very guilty, esp. CA, she thinks she pushed KA to the edge. I believe CA has tremendous amount of guilt.

I believe she does too and I do not envy her that. Hopefully she will get the help she so obviously needs and change her behaviors. I do not dislike the woman because she has issues. Lord knows I do too! I dislike her because she chooses to do nothing about them and in that has handed them down to the future generations (minus Caylee now because Casey is so twisted from growing up in that home plus has added her own issues onto it as happens with personality disorders) of her family.

Someone has to stop the cycle.

you bet!!!:behindbar
and the A's should be on a stand right now telling the truth and nothing but the truth!!!!! grief period.........please, the A's grieved months ago when they KNEW CAYLEE was dead! Finding CAYLEE was not a shock to them.
It was just something they knew would happen sooner or later. IMO
:behindbar join kc

To be honest I can't get my mind around the fact that Casey could do this. I know. I know. But I do wonder what really happened. Of course I do realize Casey is the only suspect - you know. I just want to know how this happened. 1 sick B ... just don't know which one is the sickest.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-7Ms030LQ5Xw/casey_anthony_am_i_guilty_or_not/

What grounds would a grandparent have to have in order to assume custody?

It's difficult for grandparents to get full custody of their childrens children - the parent would have had run in with the law, a few times - and since none of the A's or friends called Casey on her theft, there would be no reason for a judge to give custody of Caylee to her grandparents.

If Casey would have given up custody then it would be much easier - tho who could trust Casey's word? She could say yes one day and then the next rip the child from their arms

My guess even if Casey gave custody to her parents, Cindy would have still made life difficult for Casey and Caylee would have had a tough upbringing

Basically Caylee really didn't have a chance unless adopted into a family that the A's had no contact with (or the Grunds)

Having once been married to someone like KC, I think most people are missing one vitally defining point, - that you cannot ascribe logic to her motives or rationale to her actions. People like her don't operate like the rest of us, but by another set of ever-changing rules that are driven by ever-changing emotions. Their social reality and "truths" are self-centric and self-supporting. Promiscuity is a means to an end, nothing more. Anyone speaking slight of them or questioning their "stories" is immediately deserving of wrath with no consequences. They will unwaveringly stand on their lies until and unless the truth can benefit them in some way, - at least within their own minds. Remorse, consideration, shame, or any other redeeming value, are left unwrapped within their souls. While there are many names for these kinds of people, the worst is "Mother".

I totally agree, especially with your last sentence.

You really do have to have been very close to someone with this kind of personality to know how LITTLE they feel for anyone other than themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat