Detectives say Caylee is dead - discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We know shes dead, its a matter of time until charges are brought on Casey. I cant believe her parents can be in the same house with Casey. Id flip out on her!
My questions are; Is anyone even looking for Caylees body? It seems no one is, since TES left. I find that sad. Why isnt LE looking? Am I wrong?

Perhaps at this point the Anthony's do know the truth-maybe even the whole truth. And they are unwilling to set Casey up for a death penalty case. They have lost one loved one-I suspect they will not be willing to lose another one for whatever reason.

But I wouldn't be inside those walls for all the money in the world. I bet no one says a word to one another.

I really believe they truly already know that Caylee is dead so don't see it knocking the breath out of them. Now their just in the "save casey" mode.

I think (JMO :)) George and Lee already know, George has for quite some time. Cindy is the one that will be ruined by this once/if everything finally hits her.

We know shes dead, its a matter of time until charges are brought on Casey. I cant believe her parents can be in the same house with Casey. Id flip out on her!
My questions are; Is anyone even looking for Caylees body? It seems no one is, since TES left. I find that sad. Why isnt LE looking? Am I wrong?

LE is still searching. They have a new area they are searching also.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," JB said.

This comment from JB SiCKENS me.

Thats okay Jose; she doesn't have to say a word. She is incapable of uttering a truthful one anyway. She is going to jail for the rest of her life. The prosecution has MORE on her than they had a on Scott P and he got the DP.

bye bye Casey.

Can I add to your great point?
... and Cindy will never believe that her sweet kind wonderful thoughtful daughter would have ever done such a thing like this to Caylee. :rolleyes:

Yes even when/if the body is found Cindy will still have an emotional "out" for herself by saying that someone else did it. I also agree with Fandy that Cindy's guilt runs very deep.

I think that IF anyone will be able to come to terms with this it will be GA. He is the one in my opinion that would say, this is it we don't want to believe it but its true she is gone. I am not saying he will say it to the media but he will believe it. I don't think CA is "protecting" KC as much as she just does not want to believe Caylee is no longer with us here on earth. I don't think she can allow herself to believe it in anyway. Plus, as spoken about before, I think she feels somewhat responsible for this with the whole arguement theory, and the years of allowing the lies and deception to continue.

Sad thing is KC just continues to allow those around her to go down in their pain and agony over this continuing to believe that everyone is being unfair to her. I pray GA and CA make it through this and do not allow their daughter to tear them apart anymore than she already has.

:clap::clap::clap: ITA

If Caylee is never found, Cindy will never believe she is dead. It is a sad, sad, thing, but that is what I believe. It will not matter what the outcome of the trial is, Cindy will not accept the fact that her granddaughter is dead unless Caylee is found. As frustrated and as angry as I get with Cindy at times, I mostly feel so very sorry for her. She may well spend the rest of her life staring into the faces of girls, teenagers and young women etc. wondering, are you my granddaughter all grown up? I would not wish that on anyone, no matter what.

Yes, Caylee is dead, and for the sanity of Cindy and George too, I hope she can be located and laid to rest. It is the only thing that will give them even a little peace of mind in this whole circus.

I think that Cindy's guilt runs very deep...as Casey is formally charged, sentenced and convicted, Cindy's facade will crumple, but she will present a different public face. George will suffer more than Cindy and I don't think their marriage will survive long past the trial.

Casey will only get upset because her social life is over. Lee will recover as he seems to have a different support system (GF or is she his fiance)?

Agreed that Cindy's guilt runs very deep. I am sure she is questioning the stance she took when telling Casey she must be more responsible. This was her(CA's)mindset the last time Casey and Caylee left the house together. I think CA will suffer greatly in all of this. The What If's that must be running through her mind.
I don't see the A's marriage holding together much past the trial either. It is already strained and I think the truth may just break them both. But Cindy did do the right thing in demanding Casey take care of Caylee.

The part about what is JB feeding them. IMO JB is doing everything he can to feed the A's info to be in constant odds with the known facts. Think back, when did the A's start with their bizarre behaviorall of the back tracking of the stories and covering for Casey. IMO JB is doing everything he can to make sure that Casey never tells the truth.

That leads me to the question of why. I have a lot of questions about Mr. JB

I do too. I have questioned how he became involved in this from the beginning. Who is paying him? What are his connections to others in Orlando?

I have believed from the beginning there is much more to this than KC and she knows things they do not want exposed. I don't think it has anything to do with Caylee, but because of Caylee - LE is involved and they want KC quiet for some reason.

Perhaps at this point the Anthony's do know the truth-maybe even the whole truth. And they are unwilling to set Casey up for a death penalty case. They have lost one loved one-I suspect they will not be willing to lose another one for whatever reason.

But I wouldn't be inside those walls for all the money in the world. I bet no one says a word to one another.

Regardless of what they do now, they are losing their ONLY child left. They are putting Lee at risk of being arrested and having him involved in protecting KC.

It appears to me they care more for KC than Lee and I wonder if that is what he has felt his entire life. No good parent would sacrifice one child to keep another out of jail and that is what they are doing.

Regardless of what they do now, they are losing their ONLY child left. They are putting Lee at risk of being arrested and having him involved in protecting KC.

It appears to me they care more for KC than Lee and I wonder if that is what he has felt his entire life. No good parent would sacrifice one child to keep another out of jail and that is what they are doing.

I think they're SCARED of Casey. Imagine living with such a heartless sociopath? Even if Casey DID get that pathology from Cindy, Cindy at least has some maturity and life-experience under her belt now and has learned what society expects of her now. Would be interesting to know what type of teen/young person Cindy was. Did she lie, cheat and manipulate everyone around her, too?

No good parent would sacrifice one child to keep another out of jail and that is what they are doing.
Are you saying they were role models for the parenting community to begin with?! :eek: We see what they base their "Mother of the Year" awards on!

I think they're SCARED of Casey. Imagine living with such a heartless sociopath? Even if Casey DID get that pathology from Cindy, Cindy at least has some maturity and life-experience under her belt now and has learned what society expects of her now. Would be interesting to know what type of teen/young person Cindy was. Did she lie, cheat and manipulate everyone around her, too?

There was a thread a while back from someone who was related? to one of her teachers. i think this may have been 2 weeks ago, but the title of it eludes me.

Along with Baez' statement saying basically the same thing, I don't see how they can "overlook" this part. They do seem to listen to Baez so I wonder what story he is feeding them to try to spin it.
<snip>

Well, watch as they amaze you. I have no doubt they will indeed "overlook' it. Somehow they managed to overlook a bulging belly and a belly button protruding a couple of inches. This might be a piece of cake for them. As long as Casey is telling them something different they will continue to believe her. Goes against logic in every way possible but it is exactly what I expect from them.

This is part of the reason, IMO, I think they have known all along. ;) Not in denial, but are defiant...just like Casey.

George and Cindy are scared of Casey. They'll never stand up to her just like she is afraid of the truth

if cindy can lie or convince herself that the baby is still alive then she doesnt have to face the fact that HER daughter is a killer..

its as simple as that i think :)

Agreed. Cindy will not admit to herself or anyone that Caylee is gone until a body is found and will probably still have a hard time admitting it after that! I think it is business as usual at the A's house.

I used to think that until I read the Trust Fund document:
"2. PURPOSES. The primary purposes of the Trust Fund will be to pay general expenses relating to the location and recovery of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anthony, should she be deceased."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back