*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it is a hobby that you enjoy? I can buy BULK ammo A LOT cheaper than buying a few boxes at a time. I dont practice because I need to get better (although I can get better) I practice because I enjoy shooting and I like the challange.

Just because someone is good at something doesnt mean they shouldnt practice and enjoy doing so as a hobby.

It also makes good financial sense to buy in bulk, for me at least.

Shooting competitively in TOURNAMENTS is a lot different than going hunting a few times a year. It is a skill that you have to refine with practice and dedication.

There are MILLIONS of gun owners in the world less than .0000000000000000000000000001 of them do stupid **** and hurt people with those guns. It is reactionary to ban or control guns because of a few idiots

my opinion because of all the senseless killings concerning ammo.
I think a procedure should be put in to place, (maybe something like the sudfed). track who and how many are bought, and if a red flag is raised place a visit and if the person is not doing anything they should not mind being checked on.

ammo should not be sold online

If it doesn't say Emergency Exit, then it's an Exit - right? You use it to exit the building? Emergency Exits say to use in Emergencies only and alarm will sound.

I guess it all depends on the regulations in your city, state, country. Here in my city, the EXIT signs in a movie theatre are lit up. No one is allowed to use the EXIT doors. They have to go through the main entrance area. The same applies at concert venues for security reasons. Anybody can walk in from the EXIT if people use it to leave. Someone like the suspect in this case as an example used the EXIT door to go to the parking lot, get his weapons and walk right back in.

Office buildings/hotels are somewhat different. The EXIT doors usually take you to a staircase and people have used stairs to avoid elevators/escalators.

:moo:

hi i've been reading some posts not all so apologies in advance if this has been spoken about.

i have 2 concerns :

1. does anyone else think he is "acting" at the jail. i have a feeling with him studying neuroscience and psychology that whilst this was meticulously planned and thought out in terms of lead up and the actual shooting, i also think his antics in jail have been planned too. if like most killers, he wanted notoreity or fame, then he'd be spilling the beans to all that want to hear about it in jail. but the minute he arrived he is acting all insane spitting etc and now not talking. doesn't make sense. if he was truly psychotic/insane he'd be rambling incoherently, not refusing to talk!

2. anyone else think his face was painted? why else would they cover his head the entire time?

hi i've been reading some posts not all so apologies in advance if this has been spoken about.

i have 2 concerns :

1. does anyone else think he is "acting" at the jail. i have a feeling with him studying neuroscience and psychology that whilst this was meticulously planned and thought out in terms of lead up and the actual shooting, i also think his antics in jail have been planned too. if like most killers, he wanted notoreity or fame, then he'd be spilling the beans to all that want to hear about it in jail. but the minute he arrived he is acting all insane spitting etc and now not talking. doesn't make sense. if he was truly psychotic/insane he'd be rambling incoherently, not refusing to talk!

2. anyone else think his face was painted? why else would they cover his head the entire time?

Is there a link to where it's stated he is acting up in jail? The only thing I read is he's not cooperating with authorities (refusing to answer questions).

I'm also very curious as to why they're not releasing his mugshot. I think he did something to his face. Maybe makeup to look like "the Joker" (??)

Everyone should read this article. It makes a lot more sense. This guy was just an average guy at the time Jacobson "employed" him, made Bs not brilliant level, and actually got fired for being stubborn. (Or perhaps not knowing how to do the job, I'm unclear on that, I just got up.)

That does not change the tragedy he caused, but it makes slightly more sense that he was just an average guy and probably frustrated and angry.

And he did not have a mentor. Apparently this guy is the one that was called mentor, he said no way, not true.

JH graduated with B.S. at the top of his class. I don't think his undergraduate university is going to make something like this up. He also got accepted into a prestigious Ph.D. program and put on a training grant. Ph.D. programs don't just accept mediocre students and give them stipends.

According to IS Jean Casarez (sorry for the spelling) is saying the suspect will be in court today. I heard over the weekend that the judge will allow a camera in the court but I am not sure on that. I have only heard it said once.

According to IS Jean Casarez (sorry for the spelling) is saying the suspect will be in court today. I heard over the weekend that the judge will allow a camera in the court but I am not sure on that. I have only heard it said once.
There'll be one pool camera in the court; all media will have to use that common source.

Is there a link to where it's stated he is acting up in jail? The only thing I read is he's not cooperating with authorities (refusing to answer questions).

There was a report in the New York Daily News that said JH was acting up in jail and spitting at guards. But the sheriff has denied that report.

From the Denver Post:

Sheriff Grayson Robinson denied a New York Daily News report that further special measures had been made to protect Holmes, such as blacking out the windows to his cell. Robinson also said he had not been notified about any outbursts by Holmes, including spitting at guards as reported by the Daily News.

"I would have been told," Robinson said.

Jail officials said there have been no direct threats against Holmes but he had been removed from the general population because of the high-profile nature of the case. He is not on suicide watch and has not had any visitors, 9News reported.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21129896/james-holmes-held-segregation-arapahoe-county-jail

Wish an MRI were done of his head/brain. Would like to know what's in there.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/2...-in-court-Monday?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

Monday's court proceeding will take place at 9:30 a.m. Holmes will be advised of the charges upon which he was arrested.

9NEWS has learned that those charges may or may not be different from the ones that will eventually be filed by the prosecution.

After the advisement, prosecutors technically have 72 hours to decide on and file official charges against him.

bbm

http://www.9news.com/news/article/2...-in-court-Monday?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

Monday's court proceeding will take place at 9:30 a.m. Holmes will be advised of the charges upon which he was arrested.

9NEWS has learned that those charges may or may not be different from the ones that will eventually be filed by the prosecution.

After the advisement, prosecutors technically have 72 hours to decide on and file official charges against him.

bbm

May or may not? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say they learned nothing?

OK guys I need help with something if there are no moderators around in the coming days. There is not always someone here.

I am hearing that a certain group, that will remain unnamed, is threatening to protest funerals for those killed in this massacre. They threatened the vigil today-but don't think they showed up.

We are not giving them ANY airtime here.If it happens or if it is threatened we are not giving them the attention they want. Don't post about it,please.

So, if it comes up-please alert members to remove their posts or contact a moderator if they can't or aren't around.

Please don't even reply to this post. Bump it whenever necessary and nicely tell fellow members it is verboten if they post.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Bumping........................
(i think this is how to bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads