*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is not about blame none if it..... it is about caring for another human being , but the pattern is folks seem to have this beleif in my opin that there were not a whole host of behaviors prior to quitting GRAD school.

IMO the world will see, there were months of stuff that would give anyone cause for concern and they did nothing. All they had to do was call LE and if LE felt he needed an eval they would have taken him to get one!
None of this is blame, none even if I was not "friends" with a colleague in grad school, and I noticed, that he she had gone from 3.9 to fail it would have been discussed, we would have asked the person, we would have bought it to our proffs,

obviously several people near the end had concerns over both his behaviors and his dress ... SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS !

that is ALL I am saying
To me, this is an open and shut case. The school has already received a $55,000 fine from the U.S. Education Department after a state panel investigation found officials erred in not sending a warning alert out earlier

THis is my deal I think they are being hush hush now

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mari-fagel/did-virginia-tech-fail_b_1321378.html

Actually faking it could get him out of it someday if he convinces the court that he is insane. If this happens he will be sent to a mental hospital where if it is determined the he is someday cured he can be set free. It's called innocent be reason of insanity. The implying that he is "innocent" once he is determined to no longer be a threat to society (in other words cured) he can be discharged from a mental hospital because he would not be "legally guilty" of anything. For example, Susan Smith's doctors are trying to get her released from the mental hospital she was sent to following killing her 5 children. I'm not saying that he will get off; what I am saying is I believe he's trying to fake insanity with the hopes of this happening. As for my labeling him as pure evil, sorry if thats not a politically correct term but some serious offenders are just that. I don't believe in coddling these monsters by giving them some classy mental illness term. He's sick, hes evil, he's a monster.

Susan Smith was never sent to a mental institution. She was sent to prison for killing her two sons.

Andrea Yates was sent to a mental institution for drowning her five children.

If every neighbor that saw a college student smoking pot out side his apt, called to try and report it, our entire planet would be in gridlock.
Patterns,dying hair odd color , failing boards, dropping outof elite grad school after doing great a year, , scaring gun store owners, gun range people refusing admission, and that is all we know now there will be IMO tons of signs for months . IMO IMOIMOIMOIMOIMO

To me, this is an open and shut case. The school has already received a $55,000 fine from the U.S. Education Department after a state panel investigation found officials erred in not sending a warning alert out earlier

You are talking about apples and oranges. In Virgina Tech, their student killed other students on their campus. They are fined because they didn't send an alert earlier about a gunman being on campus. JH was not on campus.

No this is not about blame none if it..... it is about caring for another human being , but the pattern is folks seem to have this beleif in my opin that there were not a whole host of behaviors prior to quitting GRAD school.

IMO the world will see, there were months of stuff that would give anyone cause for concern and they did nothing. All they had to do was call LE and if LE felt he needed an eval they would have taken him to get one!
None of this is blame, none even if I was not "friends" with a colleague in grad school, and I noticed, that he she had gone from 3.9 to fail it would have been discussed, we would have asked the person, we would have bought it to our proffs,

obviously several people near the end had concerns over both his behaviors and his dress ... SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS !

that is ALL I am saying

You say you are not 'blaming' the school, yet reread your own words:

"BUt IMO this admin did not cause what everyone saw (students are not gonna "tell" they want their degree!) they all IMO know they should have addressed it, i bet they are quietly doing guilt

70 people lives are messed up now cause the few people that saw changes did nothing ....that is sad, IMO he has slipped through the cracks, and as a result of that , here we all are ...............................sad more than anything"

It sounds to me like you are blaming the University. I think that is pretty unfair.

You say they should have called LE. About what? A student drops out of his grad program and LE is going to do what?

And is there a link to your final statement :
"obviously several people near the end had concerns over both his behaviors and his dress ... SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS ! "

The fine is because you had a shooting on campus and no one was notified for two hours....and at that point it was too late because more people had been shot.

a study at a mental institution in New York found that patients spend a far larger amount of time committed than they would have spent in prison for their crimes.

are likely to spend as much or more time confined in a psychiatric ..
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/crime/trial/faqs.html.

When it succeeds, offenders generally spend more time in mental institutions than they would have spent in prison if they had ..www.cliffsnotes.com/.../Legal-Defenses-Justifications-for-Crimes

. insanity can easily spend more time in a mental institution than the defendant .suite101.com › ... › Law, Crime & Justice › Penal System

Persons judged NGRI spend more time in mental hospitals than in jail.www.u.arizona.edu/~dusana/psych381winter05/lecture13.ppt

www.nolo.com/legal.../defenses-criminal-charges-30275.html
These defendants can spend more time in a mental institution than they would have spent in prison had they been convicted

they may actually spend more time locked up in a mental institution than if they ...
ncadp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=usa&action=display

use the insanity plea often spend more time institutionalized than they would ...www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/crime/talk/

Spend more time in mental hospitals than in jail
www.abac.edu/PSYC2201/pdf6/Ch16.pdf

Patterns,dying hair odd color , failing boards, dropping outof elite grad school after doing great a year, , scaring gun store owners, gun range people refusing admission, and that is all we know now there will be IMO tons of signs for months . IMO IMOIMOIMOIMOIMO

NONE of the above would get LE involved in any way.

Who cares about a student dying their hair orange? I have seen it dozens of times. Who cares about a student dropping out of school? It happens every single day. Neither of these things are evidence of mental illness. He may have been mentally ill, but the University had no reason to believe that he was. How would they have known about the gun shop owner?

Gun store owner typically tend to be leary of any younger kids coming to the range. If you get a person on the range that doesn't take safety serious....you are a danger to everybody on the range. Especially if one shows up with an assult rife. That's going to get people to notice you....even on a gun range.

I wonder this....everybody says he was super smart..and maybe he was. But maybe he wasn't the genius everybody is making him out to be. Maybe his grades were failing bc he was just plain sucking with the coarse load. Hey, it can happen. It does happen all the time. Kids drop out of college all the time.

The hair dye....uh, I don't know. Maybe he wanted to be different. Maybe he was really into the whole batman thing. My bil loves star wars. He even dresses up in the vador stuff and goes to the star wars get togethers. He's 45. It's weird to me...and may be weird to most...but he enjoys doing it. I know he paid for his daughters college with selling a bunch of comic books he sold.
Some comic collectors think their stuff is as valuable as buying gold.

Sounds to me like shooter was just a loser that thought he was smarter than everybody else. He dug that. Then his grades started sucking and he realized he wasn't that special after all. Then he decided to make a name for himself. Maybe he was on some sort of drugs or bath salt. Who knows. I don't blame his family, friends, or professors....unless there is hard proof they knew beforehand that he was planning this.

I never thought of that angle -- I agree! Disgusting huh! back to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah that was probably my first thought, incredible publicity, but not the kind one can buy.

NONE of the above would get LE involved in any way.

Who cares about a student dying their hair orange? I have seen it dozens of times. Who cares about a student dropping out of school? It happens every single day. Neither of these things are evidence of mental illness. He may have been mentally ill, but the University had no reason to believe that he was. How would they have known about the gun shop owner?
IMO, It is a collective portrait of an individual suffering with severe problems falling down and everyone walking by!

Just like Sandusky stuff administration covered it up and look at what happened there .
That case is breaking huge in the last several months. IMO, my contention is that hugely influnced admin at JH univ the last 5 days.

All IMO administors look at is liability. They are just coming off Sandusky, Virginia tech, FOrt worth, and now they are involved in the biggest mass murderer in the history of the United States of America.

Say nothing (only to protect themselves) that is my concern.

Obviously something went wrong here NO?

Nope, nor would I hope she has more children. I feel she was a victim of our health care system and her husband (but I do have empathy for him as well living with a mentally ill spouse).

I followed her case closely and do not feel she would be any threat to anybody. She has paid enough for her crime in my opinion (and not for a minute do I forget the beautiful 5 children she murdered).

Why not? After all, if they let her out, she is supposed to be cured, right? So why shouldn't she get a job as a babysitter?

If every neighbor that saw a college student smoking pot out side his apt, called to try and report it, our entire planet would be in gridlock.

plus this is COLORADO....pot capital of the united states....someone smoking pot here in COLORADO is not unusual or anything to even take a 2nd thought at. :floorlaugh:

that neighbor clearly just moved here.....

oy vey.

not one of those things says "LOCK ME UP, IM GOING TO MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE". not one single thing there is a a "sign". nada. zilch. zip. nothing.

on top of that...........those are all separate incidents. lol
at this point we might as well blame the all seeing God because he is the ONLY entity who had absolute insight into every single thing about this guy......did the gun store owner meet w/ the school and his parents and associates? did the gun range know his school grades dropped?

or we could just blame the ****er because at the end of the day its all HIS fault...and nobody elses. how about we require ADULTS to be responsible for their actions and stop trying to put the blame on others!

i live in colorado and know that area....should i be blamed for not seeking him out and making friends with him?

plus this is COLORADO....pot capital of the united states....someone smoking pot here in COLORADO is not unusual or anything to even take a 2nd thought at. :floorlaugh:

that neighbor clearly just moved here.....

True. I visited Denver several years ago and felt like I was at a Willie Nelson concert just by walking down the street!

Or in my very own true life Cheech and Chong movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214