*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted: April 30th, 2010 at 12:56 pm:

Warner Bros. has officially announced that the sequel to The Dark Knight (Batman 3) will be released on July 20, 2012 in both regular and IMAX theaters

I did not know this ah!
There is a sequel to this one!

May 23, 2012 – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 will be released this fall and Part 2 in early 2013

Forgot to capture links two separate sites – sorry

here is what i think about what everyone has been saying over the last 40 or so pages.

brain tumours - could be known to cause extreme behaviour in some people - in others no behavioural changes at all

childhood development/trauma - could be known to cause extreme behaviour in some people - in others a normal existence

being pissed off by something - in some people severe adverse reactions - in others meh it just rolls off

not doing well at something - in some people it could make them snap - in others meh it just rolls off

mental illness - people live with this every day of their life with no repercussions, some unfortunately aren't that lucky.

WHAT I AM TRYING TO ELUDE TO IS THAT - we are all wired differently. what is normal for some/most may not be normal for others. what happens in one case does not necessarily mean it happens in ALL cases. people can go through life with no trauma and just snap at one thing, others can go through a lifetime of trauma and cope well.

the brain is a complex human organ and to this day is not fully understood. that together with a myriad of complex human day to day interractions throughout a persons life help shape that person, no one of us is the same and we shouldn't be looked at like that. our childhood, our hormones, food, social interactions/networks, education, outlook all play a role in who we are.

to label any one "area" as a precursor to this type of criminal act is impossible.

i am sure any websleuth would know behavioural analysis by experts cite many traits in mass killers, but i am sure underneath all the commonalities they exhibit, they are all extremely different.

GOOD POST! asha

It is not one size fits all...
It is indeed compex.

When I listened to the new conference by the family lawyer, I understood her to say she was referred to the family by someone in their church. She mentioned a lawyer would be able to explain to the family the legal process as JH goes through the court system. That was the way I understood her explanation anyway.
This seems to be SOP in just about every case we follow.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/batman_fiend_visited_hookers_before_crs5MSLNJth7n0L1RfhsOI

this article is bizarre...hookers, quotes from delivery person...is the NY Post a tabloid?

Stupid, lazy reporting. The stuff about hookers is the NY Post repeating a TMZ story that claims the shooter visited a prostitution site on the web. But TMZ is falling into the trap of assuming that there is only one JH of Aurora and therefore anything on the web linked to that name must be the shooter. I'm pretty sure I know the prostitution site TMZ is referring to because I checked it out a few days ago too to see if it was the shooter and quickly realized that it couldn't be because the person was posting in the Denver section of the site as far back as 2008, years before JH moved to Colorado.

The story is 100% false, but mainstream news outlets are already repeating it, leading to sensational headlines speculating that JH may have been a "sex addict." Sigh.

Stupid, lazy reporting. The stuff about hookers is the NY Post repeating a TMZ story that claims the shooter visited a prostitution site on the web. But TMZ is falling into the trap of assuming that there is only one JH of Aurora and therefore anything on the web linked to that name must be the shooter. I'm pretty sure I know the prostitution site TMZ is referring to because I checked it out a few days ago too to see if it was the shooter and quickly realized that it couldn't be because the person was posting in the Denver section of the site as far back as 2008, years before JH moved to Colorado.

The story is 100% false, but mainstream news outlets are already repeating it, leading to sensational headlines speculating that JH may have been a "sex addict." Sigh.

I'm curious as to how you made the determination it's 100% false?

I'm curious as to how you made the determination it's 100% false?

If the person had been posting there since 2008, in the Denver section, then it is 100% false.

This seems to be SOP in just about every case we follow.

Yeh, I thought so too, but some were asking why the mother would need an attorney. And as I understood it someone in their church referred them to her and maybe they didn't think on their own to go out and hire an attorney someone from their church thought it was a good idea. jmo

Where can I put the information and pictures of the receipts of the tatical gear he bought?
I think mom would need and want an attorney. Everything she says is going to be held against her. Just that one statment she made on the phone has caused many to speculate. I don't blame her at all.
That would be interesting just to see how they are described in the catalog:

Little humor helps!

This weeks feaured assualt weapon - on sale NOW

Model Ak dfdk21 $897.21 Free shipping with purchase of 6000 rounds !

This killer weapon guarantees to fire each and everytime. Matches nicely with several tactical outfuts (pgs 5-9).Legal! Only weighs 92 lbs. Only two left order now.Overnight delivery avail.

Chose not to resisit not really funny but my goodness!

Just some snips from your link...

Colorado Shooter: Insane or Just Plain Evil?

Defense attorneys for James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 people in a packed movie theater, will likely present an insanity defense. But proving it won’t be easy.

Holmes’s bizarre behavior quickly raised questions about whether the 24-year-old was truly insane or was just acting the part.

Insane or not, Holmes will most likely never see the light of day again. “This isn’t a whodunit case,”

Even before a court determines whether Holmes is insane, it must decide if he is competent to stand trial. In all likelihood, say experts, the answer will be yes.

“It’s going to be hard to find that he didn’t know what he was doing.”

If Holmes makes it to trial he will be one of the few mass murderers in recent years to do so.

I am going to create a forum a little later so we can break out the discussion into different topics. Then you can talk about what YOU are interested in discussing and not everything else.

Would you vets explain how the forum works to some of our new members that may not know? There will not be any general discussion thread once the forum is created and that always throws people off a bit.
help from you guys to 'splain the ins and outs of a whole forum to spread out in would be appreciated.

Thanks I will create it a little later.

HI JBean. :)
Is it open yet?

We know this is no 'whodunit'. So then, why do all the talking heads keep referring to JH as 'the alleged shooter'; all the while reporting news from unnamed sources, as fact, without adding that lil caveat 'allegedly? hmmmm....?

Hey Song, the forum's been open all night long. :)
Movie Theater Massacre in Colorado - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you. :)

My guess why he's called alleged shooter is.
He has not been charged till next monday.:waitasec:
It is not a case of who done it, but I think it is a formality.:waitasec:

Thank you. :)

My guess why he's called alleged shooter is.
He has not been charged till next monday.:waitasec:
It is not a case of who done it, but I think it is a formality.:waitasec:

Even after he is charged, he will still be referred to as the alleged shooter, until he is convicted.

I was trying to find this out, but I'm not seeing it anywhere either. I did come across this. It's an interesting blog/statement about theater procedures/exit door alarms, written by Elizabeth McClung, a former cineplex employee.

http://elizabethmcclung.blogspot.com/2012/07/batman-aurora-shooting-why-did.html

She says, " In the same way, if there is a raging fire in screen 5, you don’t want screen 4 and 6 to keep watching their film as the fire grows, that is why the automatic evacuation alarm sends out an automated message. Once the alarm is triggered, the entire multiplex evacuates, and yes it may cost a few bucks but it is better than loss of life. When the alarm occurs, the message comes over the speakers, the film projection is cut, the exit is lit and the audience is informed to proceed to the evacuation point – which is where the staff should be leading them. A few staff then check each screen, each toilet, and under the front ‘masking’ of the screen to ensure the building is evacuated.

So when “Eyewitnesses say bullets from the shooting in theatre nine passed through the theatre walls into adjacent screens, injuring people there also.” (source) It is the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen.

Why did it? Only Cinemark can answer why the fire exit either had no alarm, or the alarm was not checked. I am guessing, from talks with managers and staff in recent trips to the cinema that the building was extremely understaffed."

I have been following this since the beginning but I rarely if ever post but I just had to ask this... Where was the theater staff during all this chaos? Were any of them injured? Has the manager or any employees spoke out? Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter