Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So baby diapers in the basement of an abandoned house is normal and nothing to get stirred up about. Hmmmmm.

Yah I don't get it either. If cops were there before, why didn't they see the diapers then?

Something is going on. Maybe a 2nd. person is involved and cops don't want to alert them and down playing the evidence found as nothing significant.

Excuse me, but didn't we hear within the last hour that the diapers were "fresh?" Please let me know that I am not losing my mind...LOL

You are just now losing your mind?? I lost mine days ago...

We need to buy Powerball tickets.

holy moly, totally forgot, I bought scratch offs. Now I can't play them :(

I never buy scratch offs but for some reason did tonight. Scared to play them now. Don't want to waste the luck on myself.

I want all the stars alligning for Lisa, not me.

Who led these particular volunteer searchers this evening?

If the diapers are older and outside of our time concerns and yet they were found in a previously searched abandoned home.......

hmmmmmmm

Yep commonly known as Twitter jail. A usage limit. Have to wait up to an hour to be able to search, refresh, get new tweets.

Sometimes they cap you for 24 hours. I've never had that happen.

Ot, but that is ridiculous!!

I'm hoping SY is merely playing his word and semantics games again.

You can post a picture of jersey with a link. To MSM or a police booking site or other allowed site. :)

Right now I want LE to speak with Jersey, perhaps he'll take a lie detector test and go from there. We need to have him cleared or be a firm suspect.

If the diapers are older and outside of our time concerns and yet they were found in a previously searched abandoned home.......

hmmmmmmm

Yeah they weren't checked out and left there?

You betcha (as a certain politician might say)!!

Ya know, I'm increasingly skeptical of Detective Young's attitude. The guy has struck me as arrogant from Day 1, and here he is, dismissive of this new evidence, and saying things that are contrary to what on-the-ground witnesses have said. Hm. Maybe. But I'm not so sure about Det. Young.

Another glass of Smirnoff, please?

Detective Young speaks?? I'm usually distracted by his cuteness.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members