Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets just minutes apart...I think they just have to be related.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Police arrest neighborhood handyman on unrelated charges. @nbcactionnews
16 minutes ago

Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Witnesses say fresh diapers and back pack in abandoned nearby home. Police on scene. @nbcactionnews
21 minutes ago

I read that to and that is exactly what I was thinking mom

According to Judge Jeanine, "Jersey's" real name is Johnny Tango

@JCKCTV5
Jonathan Carter
KCMO Police searching an abandoned home, in the 3900 block block of Chouteau, after people find a backpack, and used diapers, inside.
4 minutes ago

This is such a hopeful sign. You don't buy diapers if your intentions are purely evil. MOO.

I wouldn't say that. There are reasons, but I don't feel like losing my soul by thinking about them to much.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa I am on scene now. Witness says diapers also found in woods about 300 yards away . We are about 4four blocks from baby's hone

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/#babylisa

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Police find freshly soiled diapers, backpack at abandoned home near NE Russel and Parvin pub.vitrue.com/i7s

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Police find freshly soiled diapers, backpack at abandoned home near NE Russel and Parvin pub.vitrue.com/i7s
1 minute ago

While police currently questioning "Jersey," police searched a house near the 3900 Block of Chouteau Trafficway and Russell. Inside of the abandoned house, they found men's clothing and freshly soiled baby diapers.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-case,-in-police-custody#ixzz1au3nrOf5

Before we get all excited, are those baby diapers or adult diapers?

He's the homeless guy they were looking for.
Yes, except he wasn't homeless according to the neighbor from whom he and his girlfriend rented. He lived in a yellow house with his girlfriend until they didn't make the rent. Then he moved in with another person in the neighborhood who was described as his friend.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
by NBCActionNews
#babylisa I am on scene now. Witness says diapers also found in woods about 300 yards away . We are about 4four blocks from baby's hone
2 minutes ago

Before we get all excited, are those baby diapers or adult diapers?

:floorlaugh: I'm sorry I know you are serious, I think :waitasec: that just made me spit my water ! lol........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387