Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Jeanine P: [At 2:38] Our investigation reveals someone makes a call from one of those phones.

Why didn't LE find the diapers? I thought the house was searched?

DNA will show if diapers belong to Lisa. And may have finger prints too.

Didn't the Mother purchase diapers, baby wipes and food at the store prior to Baby Lisa missing? Did Debbie pack the backpack for the kidnapper? What kidnapper remembers to take the baby wipes? Hope Lisa okay, but looking like Mom involved.....

IMO

I don't understand why some think the Mom was complicit in planning this kidnapping. I read that some think she/they did it for money, but I just can't believe it.

Thought I heard that during the first Judge Jeanine Show, but could not confirm without transcripts: During the interview, while Dad was talking, Mom interrupted while he was speaking and said that she leaves the cells there all the time.

Tonight Jeanine Pirro said the 3 cells were on the counter where mom always leaves them.

Thought I heard that during the first Judge Jeanine Show, but could not confirm without transcripts: During the interview, while Dad was talking, Mom interrupted while he was speaking and said that she leaves the cells there all the time.

Tonight Jeanine Pirro said the 3 cells were on the counter where mom always leaves them.
That's funny, because before she said they were there because she was programming them.

<snip>

I hope to have more time to study after I get my beloved husband safely into the Mayo hospital tomorrow. Will be traveling to take him there most of the day.

O/T May God bless you and your husband, housemouse. The Mayo is simply the best. I live near the airport in the Twin Cities, so I will remember to pray for you two tomorrow whenever I hear a plane overhead. One of them will be yours. :heartbeat:

:maddening: she seems to do this to him alot!

That's funny, because before she said they were there because she was programming them.

I heard her say it during last Saturday's show-she interrupted hubby and injected that she always left them on the counter. I never found a transcript, but tonight Pirro made the statement.

I have to get to bed, because tomorrow will be a challenging day.

But, I am not ready to let the Jersey guy off the hook yet. Just saying.

So, keep your sleuthy eyes on this guy. There is some kind of connection, but not sure what yet.

I wish I were confident enough to call the tip-line. Will I ever be? Who would want to be?

The Wire on HBO warped my view of why some people have multiple cellphones.

Judge Jeanine P: [At 2:38] Our investigation reveals someone makes a call from one of those phones.

that might mean that mom didn't even make the call. The phones could have been gone by then. But what smart minded baby snatcher is gonna use a just-stolen cell phone? Unless said person is living under a rock, they would have to know the capability to ping/gps cell phones.

After all, if you're smart enough to get away with snatching a baby out from under mama's nose.....

Ughhh!

MOO

Mel

OK I just listened to the video of the Police Spokesperson. He stated this arrest was for an outstanding felony warrant on the charge of tampering with a motor vehicle. He stated he isn't a suspect but that no one is ruled out.

Johnson also refused to identify him. Let's go on that folks. We at one point thought this may be related but at the present time he is a homeless person arrested for another crime and not a suspect.

Let's stop posting his picture all over the place. Johnson felt it was unfair to link him to the case right now and that speaks volumes.

NYPD Detective: The luckiest burglar landed in Missouri that night.

I'm not seeing a DOB either. All of the fields to the right are blank on my view of that pic.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOffender.do

DOC Id 1175445
Offender Name John S Tanko
Race White
Sex Male
Date of Birth 03/19/1969
Height/Weight 5'6" / 165
Hair/Eyes Brown /Brown

Photo Date Photo Type
1175445-385.jpg 2009-07-01 Placard

Hmmmm, he has the same birthday as KC Anthony...

address listed on Casenet is about a block from Baby Lisa's home: https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/parties.do (search Stanko and click on party details tab after clicking on first case)

NYPD Detective: Who steals cell phones while they're clipping a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro