Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the media would get more details about the diapers - baby diapers or adult diapers.

I would imagine that they wouldn't have taped the house off it they were adult diapers so I am pretty sure they are baby diapers.

Keep on rolling story of Lisa! Let's get to the end of this tonight and may it be the best of the best.

I have been saying all along that they needed to find the handyman/homeless Dude and once they did they would get their answers.

From my experiences with these type of people most of them have mental illnesses however they are not dangerous. KWIM

I hope you're right and Baby Lisa will turn out to be like Kienan's case and will be found safe and well.

The crime scene tape concerns me though. :sigh: Hope it's just protocol because it was a kidnapping.

If this precious child is found alive, I am going to bawl my eyes out in front of god and everyone, and then go get plastered!!

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Neighbors say their dogs near abandoned home barking often past few days. Diapers, food, clothing found. @NBCActionNews

Hopefully, these new developments will bring some LONG overdue information on this precious baby's whereabouts.

I pray she is safe.

Heycameraman HC
[video] police tape off abandoned home at 39th and Chouteau where diapers were found by passerby. #lisairwin twitvid.com/HS2D6
46 seconds ago

Just got in and have not read everything.

I hope, hope hope this is what we have been waiting for.....

Please God, please.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Neighbors say their dogs near abandoned home barking often past few days. Diapers, food, clothing found. @NBCActionNews
2 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

OMG. please, please, please!

If this precious child is found alive, I am going to bawl my eyes out in front of god and everyone, and then go get plastered!!

Me too! I am shaking right now. This feels like the best hope we have had since this all started that maybe, just maybe little Lisa could come home.

I hope you're right and Baby Lisa will turn out to be like Kienan's case and will be found safe and well.

The crime scene tape concerns me though. :sigh: Hope it's just protocol because it was a kidnapping.

I have a really good feeling about this...I just hope that Jersey/and his girlfriend were not tipped off before LE picked him up...hoping Baby Lisa is in that house or close by.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Witnesses say diapers "soiled" and "very fresh" in basement of abandoned house where #babylisa @nbcactionnews
1 minute ago

Picture of house where diapers and backpack where found

photo.jpg.scaled.500.jpg

http://www.heycameraman.net/?p=1433

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics