Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

• Total voters
I cannot ignore the fact that the police bungled up this investigation. If it was so clear cut, then they should have gotten it right....

I have been following this case since 1996, so please tell me you're not seriously going to say the police bundled all the evidence together so that it was contaminated. Please tell me you're not seriously going to say that the police moved the vaccuum cleaner and kicked the blood-stained glass all over. Please tell me you're not serously going to say that the police let the paramedics in before securing the crime scene. Please tell me that you're not seriously going to repeat any of that nonsense on Darlie's site. Let's discuss the things that Darlie's family ignores on her site: the backyard gate was closed, the supposed intruder took the alley that led him away from an easy escape, Darlie does not call out for Darin when she realizes a strange man is in the house and at least a dozen more.

I have been following this case since 1996, so please tell me you're not seriously going to say the police bundled all the evidence together so that it was contaminated. Please tell me you're not seriously going to say that the police moved the vaccuum cleaner and kicked the blood-stained glass all over. Please tell me you're not serously going to say that the police let the paramedics in before securing the crime scene. Please tell me that you're not seriously going to repeat any of that nonsense on Darlie's site. Let's discuss the things that Darlie's family ignores on her site: the backyard gate was closed, the supposed intruder took the alley that led him away from an easy escape, Darlie does not call out for Darin when she realizes a strange man is in the house and at least a dozen more.

Okay, I guess you're a bit older, in 1996 I was like 8 years old LOL

That does not matter---the trial transcripts are available, no need to go to that website. I have almost NEVER HEARD any other officrs plead the fifth on the stand...not just once but a multitude of times...

Simmer down, it's really not that serious.

So, back to your original statement. How did the police 'bungle' the investigation? (It would be best for discussion if you do not answer a question with a question.Give the reasons for your saying the police were bunglers.)

I cannot ignore the fact that the police bungled up this investigation. If it was so clear cut, then they should have gotten it right....

Well we requrie some proof here of that. Please explain what the police "bungled" and how that effected Darlie's conviction.

I just love posters who blame Darlie's murder conviction on the cops. No one on the defense team has ever accused the cops of bungling the investigation. Darlie's mother is the person who has accussed the cops of bungling the case and her opinion is just that an opinion not a fact.

Okay, I guess you're a bit older, in 1996 I was like 8 years old LOL

That does not matter---the trial transcripts are available, no need to go to that website. I have almost NEVER HEARD any other officrs plead the fifth on the stand...not just once but a multitude of times...

Simmer down, it's really not that serious.

It is that serious when you start blaming somone else for Darlie's crime. LIke the cops.

You see! You're wrong, wrong, wrong because you only read Darlie's side of the story. Read the transcripts on cops taking the fifth.

Crow_ascending and cami - AMEN and pass the bread!! I've followed this case since the beginning and the facts show that they have the right person behind bars.

It is that serious when you start blaming somone else for Darlie's crime. LIke the cops.

You see! You're wrong, wrong, wrong because you only read Darlie's side of the story. Read the transcripts on cops taking the fifth.

I spent about a month reading over all of the transcripts and taking notes. So, no, I don't just have her side of the story.

I did too....and I'm not convinced of her guilt by far.I don't see anything in the evidence that would make Darin less guilty than Darlie.

I spent about a month reading over all of the transcripts and taking notes. So, no, I don't just have her side of the story.

great! So how many cops took the fifth? And how did that effect Darlie's conviction?

will you tell us please how the investigation was bungled by the cops? What evidence?

I think that is an overly used statement about the cops bungling it. Why is it so hard to believe that she did this! She is certainly NOT the first woman in history to kill her kids and then lie about it!

I did too....and I'm not convinced of her guilt by far.I don't see anything in the evidence that would make Darin less guilty than Darlie.

Hi Claudicci. I'm curious. Would you mind answering a question or two?

How do you t hink Darin did the crime?

Was he the intruder Darlie saw or did he just come downstairs and start stabbing?

Was Darlie in on it? Did she know it was him. I think you indicated in a post that she could have been standing behind him to get the cast off on her so is that what you think or ?

Thanks so much

I think that is an overly used statement about the cops bungling it. Why is it so hard to believe that she did this! She is certainly NOT the first woman in history to kill her kids and then lie about it!

It's very tiresome isn't it? Beloved of defense attorneys. I always roll my eyes and turn the station when the accused's attorney spouts all that crap about the cops.

One idiot attorney even had the nerve to say those photos of Casey Anthony partying up a storm were Casey investigating on her own, LOL. Do they think we don't have a brain in our heads, LOL

Hi Claudicci. I'm curious. Would you mind answering a question or two?

How do you t hink Darin did the crime?

Was he the intruder Darlie saw or did he just come downstairs and start stabbing?

Was Darlie in on it? Did she know it was him. I think you indicated in a post that she could have been standing behind him to get the cast off on her so is that what you think or ?

Thanks so much

Anyone then who believes Darin committed the crime. How did he do it? Was he the intruder Darlie says she saw?

Just to remind you posters, I MEAN my "thanks" to you. I followed this case, can't post about the transcripts, but believe 100% in Darlie's guilt. Thank you all for continuing the drumbeat of evidence and conclusions that you do so well.

Just to remind you posters, I MEAN my "thanks" to you. I followed this case, can't post about the transcripts, but believe 100% in Darlie's guilt. Thank you all for continuing the drumbeat of evidence and conclusions that you do so well.

Did you not read the transcripts or you don't want to discuss them? Just wondering what made you believe without a doubt that Darlie is guilty? I too believe she is guilty but am curious to what made others believe in her guilt. For me I suppose the blood evidence and Darlies attitude during the entire ordeal did it for me. Never once did she show any concern to try and find the actual killer of her boys because she was the killer.

I didn't mean to be mysterious. I live in the DFW area, followed the progression of the crime through the trial and sentencing. I had several personal connections to court related people that were not affiliated with the prosecution or the defense who shared information as the trial and filings went forward. I have not read the transcripts.

I did post a few replies one time and got snapped at by a "Darlie is innocent" person who was putting forth incorrect information. I did not enjoy that, didn't want to debate a person who was not operating on facts, and do not want to spend MY time providing links.

I could not be better spoken that Cami and others who are very knowledgeable about where to find information that helps people.

I firmly believe in Darlie's guilt. I am always looking for new information about her.

Thank you for asking, but I enjoy reading this forum and didn't intend any mysterious position.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back