Did Jurors Talk About Case during Trial Against Judge's Orders?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did the Jurors Discuss This Case During Trial Against Judge's Orders?

• Yes

Votes: 669 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant believe some news people are asking for them to be identified, to help others understand? What? Maybe the media should be apologizing for exploiting a case and leading the Prosecution to think they had such a slam dunk case and could win on public support. They seriously used air samples from a car that had been cleaned and aired out by the Anthonys to try to convict someone of murder. That is a travesty, if anyone should be explaining anything, it should be the prosecution!

Well said!

I cant believe some news people are asking for them to be identified, to help others understand? What? Maybe the media should be apologizing for exploiting a case and leading the Prosecution to think they had such a slam dunk case and could win on public support. They seriously used air samples from a car that had been cleaned and aired out by the Anthonys to try to convict someone of murder. That is a travesty, if anyone should be explaining anything, it should be the prosecution!

I agree with you about the jurors. Their identities should not be revealed. It seems those who have already come forward have not been successful in furthering the understanding of their decision. Best they all remain anonymous and quiet.

But, really, the prosecution should be explaining tardy air samples from the car? Cindy had that car attended to before she even went back to work. Cleaned, aired out and even Momma Doll wiped off before she ever made the first of her 911 calls.

I believe it's Cindy who has the explaining to do ~ not the prosecution!

I am not a big conspiracy theorist, but I am hearing more about some things that went down in the last day and a half of deliberation that give me great pause. If the state were willing to take the time to investigate, I would support them whole-heartedly; and if the fed were to do the undertaking, I would support them with my tax dollars whole-heartedly.

wonder if there is a juror or 2 in the group that feels like they were bullied
into voting not guilty - what would that change?

Id love to know who was watching this group?
The jurors lived under the watchful eye of Orange County deputies, who monitored them and transported them everywhere they went. They watched them as jurors made calls, used the Web and met with family.
"The Orange County Sheriff's Office was responsible for the security of these sequestered jurors," Levey said. "They were the only ones who came in contact with these jurors."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...10709_1_jurors-murder-trial-shopping-channels

i meant the woman the defense had on their witness list
Ohhh... sorry, I totally misunderstood. I don't know her name either. She was one of the protesters that stood outside the Anthony home & she got in an argument with Cindy & George, IIRC. The defense never called her to the stand.

I don't want to see anymore of these jurors on tv (actually I have refused to watch them since the first alternate opened his mouth) until or unless I hear one of them admit they rushed to nonjudgment. I want to hear someone say, you know what we should have sorted through the evidence and tried to connect the dots.

I think the judge said that the media had packets ready for the jurors and they could ignore them, take them home, whatever. But it is also possible that the media somehow dug up the names of the jurors, who knows...

The jurors must've had their minds made up right from the start of deliberation. It took them no time at all to decide.

I can still see Yuri and all the LE in the courtroom waiting for the verdict to be read. I can still hear Dr. G's testimony.

I still can't believe she was only charged with lying!

Cindy testified to spraying Febreze in the trunk and body of the car. And using her hand to brush out debris. That's all that she 'testified' to doing to "clean" the car. There is absolutely no, meaning zero, chloroform in Febreze. It does not contain decomposition products either. Airing the car out would reduce any odors or volatile chemicals, not increase them.

The jurors must've had their minds made up right from the start of deliberation. It took them no time at all to decide.

I can still see Yuri and all the LE in the courtroom waiting for the verdict to be read. I can still hear Dr. G's testimony.

I still can't believe she was only charged with lying!

I bet the only reason she was convicted of lying to the police was because the defense had admitted to it. They could have told that jury that the prosecution hadn't proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it was her on those recordings. I mean for all the jury knew ICA didn't even have a voice. They hadn't heard her voice in real life so how were they supposed to know? :banghead:

-My best attempt at using this jury's "logic".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower
Back