Did KC Want Off House Arrest To Move Body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blue by me

I respectfully disagree. I thought so at first too but looked many times at the video and picture. The book in the video, if looked at from the angle of the reader, has white pages on the left and yellow on the right. The book in the picture at the scene has yellow pages on the right and left. I hope that it has some usable fingerprints on it.

I reckon her goose is about done

The talking heads talk about this bag being in water and prints and such may be gone, I believe with all of my being that God is watching over Caylee and I feel that prints will be there that will point the finger right at Casey. I know, that I know, that I know that there will be good usable prints. Just like Lacy and Conner being found to get Scott, well Caylee was found and Casey will get her reward to commiting this horrible act.

I always thought KC's request to "move about freely" was a bit weird since she was basically free to do many things that people on house arrest are not but I have been bothered the last few days with the thought that she wanted to move the body. Logistically, I don't know if she could have done it but I wonder now.

IDK...I think she was "done" with Caylee by then and wanted to "move about freely" to enjoy visits with JB in places other than his office. They could have looked for Caylee together in places like TGIF, the Universal, Fusian, etc.

You're welcome, B!

I was thinking, it won't matter if KC's prints are on the book. That wont get her convicted. They want to look for prints on the bag and duct tape. Dr. P on Nancy Grace wasn't sure they would hold up under water. But I've got great faith in duct tape!

:chicken:

I absolutely think she wanted to either MOVE the body, or try and make sure it was well concealed.

As I told my husband, I don't think she burried Caylee out there. I think she waited until nighttime one night, pulled up alongside that wooded area and kindof "tossed" the body out there...hence why it was never really that difficult to find. Remember Roy K. reported being able to see it in early August, and that was before the water came in. So, unless animals drug it towards the road (which I dont think is the most likely scenario) that means it was close to the road to begin with. When the water came in, it either remained submerged (maybe caught on brances/folliage) or floated around out of sight.

But yes, I think Casey wanted to "check on" the bag, to see if she could hide it better maybe. I don't think she could successfully have moved it to an entirely different location, though. The body would have been in rough shape by that time, to say the least.

I always thought KC's request to "move about freely" was a bit weird since she was basically free to do many things that people on house arrest are not but I have been bothered the last few days with the thought that she wanted to move the body. Logistically, I don't know if she could have done it but I wonder now.

Murderers tend to revisit the scene, for some reason it's either out of worry to be caught OR to be amazed at their trickiness to LE

I don't know if Casey revisited the scene - I would venture to say not, because the problem was almost gone, she probably felt a sense of relief

I don't think she wanted to move or touch anything - dirty and gross, and a reminder - it's not what she wanted

She was out of the house, she thought she was out of the control, and she also thought that her 'little' problem was taken care of

Murderers tend to revisit the scene, for some reason it's either out of worry to be caught OR to be amazed at their trickiness to LE

I don't know if Casey revisited the scene - I would venture to say not, because the problem was almost gone, she probably felt a sense of relief

I don't think she wanted to move or touch anything - dirty and gross, and a reminder - it's not what she wanted

She was out of the house, she thought she was out of the control, and she also thought that her 'little' problem was taken care of

For the record, it has been shown that murderous parents usually do not revisit, that more a sexual thrill killers trick. I think that she may have gon backbut for practical reasons, like remmebering that she may have left something with Caylee that she didn't want to be discovered after all.

I don't feel she necessarily wanted to move the body, just maybe check up on it. See if it was still buried, if the animals had done any scattering, if there seemed to have been anyone back in that area recently.
I think that she might have moved it, but only if she had to.
IMHO at least one in the family knew and every time they drove by there, they checked on the spot. The Anthony's and Casey were just waiting for there to be no more tissue on the body to test for the cause of death, that is why Cindy gave no Caylee garment to Tim's search team. They knew that with time Caylee would be found.
No way on earth was Casey going near the crime scene, are you kidding? She would be spoted in a nano second.
MOO

I don't know.
She must have known that she would be watched 24-7. Even if she made the "discovery", I'm thinking LE would find it suspicious and would still believe she had a hand in it.

Exactly. Whether by the media or police, she wouldn't be able to make a move without them knowing it, much less be able to move the body or check up on it. But that won't stop the fantasies some are having in this thread.

As soon as Caylee's remains were found I had a "light bulb" moment so to speak because it's when I realized why Casey wanted Jose to file the motion for her to be able to conduct her own searches. I truly believe she wanted her, and whoever searched with her to find Caylee-oh my, the grieving mom who found her daughter's remains. Ughhh!!!

i'm willing to bet that's why... also the reason why she wanted to go roaming around in secret at night.. (or is that the same thing??)

i'm thinking that she had this plan for the body to be uncovered by her... before caylee's 3rd birthday.. and she had it all set up as if she were kidnapped..

*she had caylee dressed in a swim suit*** she said that zanny took her to the beach

*she was buried/dumped with the book from the father's day video*** when caylee supposedly called her on the 14th or 15th of july or whenever... she was telling her about a book she was reading

*duct tape*** perfect way to "stage" a kidnapping... or so she thought.

yeah... it's all unraveling.. everything comes out in the wash.

Where did you read that at? Did they put out a list of everything in the bag yet?

Where did you read that at? Did they put out a list of everything in the bag yet?

it was on nancy grace... i believe LP was the one who said that she was found with a swim suit and part of a dress (in the bag, not on the body) also a book believed to be the one she was reading in the video..
i'm at work now.. but if i get a minute i'll search for some links..
i remember reading all that here too..

edit to add--- oh yeah.. and one of the shows... i'm thinking nancy grace showed a fuzzy picture of the book at the crime scene?? i'm thinking it was NG because i rememer LP talking about it right before they showed it.

I’m not sure if KC wanted off house arrest to move the body at that point, but I’m convinced she pleaded with her parents for bail as she needed to be free to be closer to the body - to know what was going on in the search for Caylee. KC said several times that the mystery behind Caylee’s disappearance couldn’t be unraveled until she was out of jail, that makes no sense at all. There is a very perverse need for those who commit crimes to want to stay close to the “the evidence” as it gives some weird sense of comfort in not getting caught.

This also might explain why she never left Orlando in those 31 days, even if her friends had invited her along on their trips and “Zanny” had offered to babysit.

ok thanks, I record NG but havn't watched it in a few days. Ill go back and look at it.

Since it has been reported that Casey enjoyed watching crime shows such as CSI, she may have been looking for an excuse to comtaminate the crime scene by "stumbling across" the body, thereby negating the significance of any trace evidence which would point to her as the one who dumped the body. Similar to what happened when John Ramsey found JonBenet, covered her with a blanket, and carried her upstairs to a room full of people.

Susan

Maybe I'm really messed up but I always felt that she wanted to travel with JB so that could have an extra excuse to be alone together...

I have thought about that too. Maybe she wanted to go "check" on the scene (maybe throw some dirt over the bag or pile up more debris around it)

Or perhaps in her twisted mind she thought that she could turn all this around by being the hero that "found" Caylee. She could have said "Zanny knew I buried my beloved hampster at this place, lets go check it out just in case. There could be a clue or something." and low and behold KC FOUND THE MISSING BABY! See, she WAS everyones best resource after all?!

I think the suspense of Caylee not being found was killing her... i bet if she had been allowed to go for walks around the block, her "gut feeling" could have led her to find Caylee eventually...

ITA, Casey wanted and STILL wants at this moment for some way to instantly change everyone's perception of her. She is so Narcissistic that she really believes in the idea that with a momentus event, her character will be instantly changed. It is a fantasy but when you live in a fantasy world constantly dreaming up new lies to fabricated to change people's reality, it somehow becomes truth for you. If you believe in it to your core then everyone should go along with you. It worked on her friends and family constantly but she now knows that she needed a bigger event to change minds of the country.....more fodder for the talking head shows. Taking her parents for a "public walk" around the block and having an epiphany moment at those very woods, it would have been a display of sheer emotionality (of which she doesn't possess) for the cameras and witnesses. She could say....there, see, I DID "feel her close by. My gut instinct was right on.....only a "good" Mother would have this type of connection to her own daughter. She daydreamed that this monumental event could turn her into a hero of sorts....one uping our dear Tim Miller. Can you imagine if Tim and his TES crew were the ones to have found sweet Miss Caylee? We would be singing his praises. **Tim, I sing praises to you for your hard work and the heart/love you had for this family and child.**

I think Casey's telling words in her Mom's intial 911 calls asking for "one more day" would have been the end to the search right there if her Mom had listened to her. The Zanny the Nanny stories could have played our far better than she could have imagined intially because she set it up for this type of scenerio. She could have said that this was part of the "SCRIPT" that was given to her. Alas, Science doesn't lie and Casey's actions would have spoken volumes about her character and we would be at this same moment......Casey in jail waiting trial for her daughter's demise.

JMHO

I can SO see this scenario if they had let KC out.

"Mom, I know she's close. I'm trying to think of places Zanny may know about. You know, one day when we, Zanny and I, came by here in May to pick up some stuff for Klee, I showed her where we used to play as kids. It's horrible to think about, but maybe, just maybe, she's put Klee there. They warned me if I said anything, they would make it look like I did something to Klee. I don't feel good about it now, she was WAY too interested. Probably just a silly memory. I wonder where else she might be."

imo if Cindy had given her one more day, or if she had gotten off house arrest, she would have tried to run away.
I'm so glad she didn't get that opportunity!!!

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back