• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! I said the same thing to my husband when they first did the Today Show interview! Hell, I know how distraught I was when one of my dogs went missing about 6 years ago. If it was one of my boys I would not be intelligible, I would be screaming gut wrenching sobs and probably need medical attention and no doubt would need to be sedated during all of my hours awake. No joke!

Sigh......just when I had convinced myself that I will NEVER become attached to a case like I did the Caylee Anthony case....BOOM...here we go again.

I'd like to give mom the benefit of the doubt, but my intuition immediately makes me believe that Lisa is not alive and the mom has everything to do with it.

The fake, forced tears...the quick looks at the father to see if he's going along with "her story", dad looking like a deer in the headlights.

Has it been determined where Lisa was when mom and "friend" were buying the wine, baby food and paper plates?

Is it just me -- when my kids were very small (Lisa's age), you sleep extra light??? Awaken to every noise/turn they make. We just got rid of our boys room monitor about a year or so ago and they are now almost 7 and 10. :rolleyes: Every sound, snore, cough, cry, turn I could hear.

I started to think that maybe the mother had "stowed" the baby away for publicity so that she could make some money from the media since it was revealed that she was still married to Husband #1 because they couldn't afford a divorce. (You can afford a new baby, but not a divorce?)

Alas, I think that we are on another road of "mother kills/gets rid of baby". Way too common headlines in the news these days and it's very heartbreaking every time I hear, see or read about it.

I'm sure that Nancy Grace will be on this story big time once she is eliminated from DWTS if little Lisa hasn't been found before then.

As always, just my :twocents:

a place called "Festival Foods"

I don't get that at all. I can not imagine how I would be if my child was missing, Police asking me question after question, Trying to be helpful but being completely terrified. I see real emotion from her.

I just can not see what you do. I believe they had nothing to do with this and I wish the news would report more on the missing child than the parents. If they convince people that this child is not alive with their reporting innuendo, people will stop looking for her. Yes, Look at the parents but look everywhere else too. Look hard! Look for people who may be hiding in their homes, and are normally outside or active. Just keep looking!

See that's what's weird. Normally it's me that's posting things like you have posted here. I totally agree with you about looking everywhere for Lisa.....and investigating everyone and anyone in the hope that she will be found alive and well.
In fact yesterday I shared the link on my friends FB wall to Lisa's missing poster because she's originally from Kansas, so that all of her friends back home can keep an eye out for Lisa.
My weird gut feeling means nothing. It's just a feeling. No facts there whatsoever.
What makes it even crazier is it's just those two isolated moments that give me the uneasy feeling.
I do feel like she is geneuinely grieving.

I think LE needs to re interview the parents........ Something (esp when it concerns DB) is not adding up... I really doubt this is a stranger abduction or a friend of the family or members of their own family.

I'm on the fence. I've seen nothing concrete showing DB or JI were involved, and I've seen nothing showing they weren't involved. However, I'm sick to death of the sensationalized media headlines, and I'm even sicker when I read comments on those sites saying DB HAS to be guilty because her mom techniques were different from one's own, she drinks box wine, she went to the grocery with a man who is not JI, why didn't she go to the grocery in her own car, she's still married to her estranged husband, and the list goes on.

If a crime occurred very near to me, I'd hate to think that I'd be judged guilty merely because my behavior doesn't conform to some other persons ideal (and believe me from what I've read in the comments, my behavior would be non-conforming). I'd like to see some real evidence in this case, and soon.

Quoting because "Thanks" doesn't say enough. :clap:

I find BOTH of the parent's reaction to be very odd.

I don't. People act differently in times of stress and grief. I may act entirely different than you would in a traumatic situation. Someone else may act entirely different from the two of us.

And I'm still on the fence teetering back and forth, but I just wanted to add that b/c JI may look at DB like he doesn't buy what she is selling, it could still be that DB is telling the truth. My ex would lie about anything for no reason, so even when she told the truth I always wondered how much if anything was being left out, fabricated or embellished.

I've been following this case on the news, and haven't joined the discussion here until now.

In the Caylee Anthony case, my immediate reaction was that Casey was guilty of harming Caylee, and I never wavered from that certainty that Casey was guilty.
I don't have that same certain feeling about Deborah Bradley. I'm on the fence.

But I'm concerned about the events as described regarding the abduction. The abductor would have to have had knowledge of Jeremy's working hours, know when Deborah would usually go to bed, know the layout of the house, and know which bedroom was Lisa's. In other words, an abductor would have to be someone they know, even if it's someone known only in a general sense - someone they cross paths with on a regular basis who would have knowledge of the family's schedule.

I am too ‘on the fence’ to even vote for the fence. I just plain do not want it to be a parent so my brain is rebelling at the idea. Grocery store wine and guy video is hard to understand right now though. She is married to one guy, living with and parenting with another, and she has time to meet a guy. She does not make herself look good but I am trying not to judge based on that.

Could be her brother or cousin.

I heard a snippet of an interview and the mother says (paraphrasing) " The one time I leave the door unlocked and he does not get home until 4 A.M. (or something along those lines). "

They know....... I'm saying they did it and they are covering for one another.

Everything is just too lining in to place for this to be a coincidence

Yeah, I don't know. There's weirdness here, that's for sure. But I don't want to jump to conclusions because you never know and I'm not getting a super strong feeling either way. I lean towards the parents because of stats, the polygraph report and the coincidences, but just not sure yet.

If in fact a neighbor did see a male carrying a baby wearing a diaper, why would the baby not be dressed warmly, unless......

Could be her brother or cousin.

Yeah, I don't know. There's weirdness here, that's for sure. But I don't want to jump to conclusions because you never know and I'm not getting a super strong feeling either way. I lean towards the parents because of stats, the polygraph report and the coincidences, but just not sure yet.

Is there a reason why stats say most children are killed by their own parents/caregivers?

I've been following this case on the news, and haven't joined the discussion here until now.

In the Caylee Anthony case, my immediate reaction was that Casey was guilty of harming Caylee, and I never wavered from that certainty that Casey was guilty.
I don't have that same certain feeling about Deborah Bradley. I'm on the fence.

But I'm concerned about the events as described regarding the abduction. The abductor would have to have had knowledge of Jeremy's working hours, know when Deborah would usually go to bed, know the layout of the house, and know which bedroom was Lisa's. In other words, an abductor would have to be someone they know, even if it's someone known only in a general sense - someone they cross paths with on a regular basis who would have knowledge of the family's schedule.

Exactly! I heard that the window that later was proved not to be the entry point was the computer room, is that right?

and WHY would a kidnapper take the time to locate three plugged up cell phones unless they happened upon the kitchen first.

IMO, whole abduction theory is BS.

Has anyone else considered the possibility that DB might have gone out for the evening and left the children home with a relative who agreed to babysit?

(Being careful what I say here.)

Is there a reason why stats say most children are killed by their own parents/caregivers?

So what's your theory on why what happened, happened? Anything concrete and substantial pointing to the parents that adds up to why Lisa disappeared?

Has anyone else considered the possibility that DB might have gone out for the evening and left the children home with a relative who agreed to babysit?

(Being careful what I say here.)

I think the only problem with that is you have to count on the 6 and 8 year old to keep the story straight and not leave out parts or include any either. You know how some children like to embellish a story! :crazy:
And we also don't know what time D's 6 year old son crawled in bed with her or did they go to sleep together at the same time?:waitasec:
Still :fence: till I know more!! But, leaning!!!:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back