Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<snipped>>>

JA himself said that their strongest evidence was the 31 days, that's it. That proves she's negligent, that proves she's a horrible mother, that proves she at least had some knowledge of her dead child. It does not necessarily prove she was the one who killed her.

You put this into words perfectly. To me, what you just wrote is an example of where UNreasonable doubt becomes somehow "reasonable".

I mean, in everyday life, not movies or novels, but mundane, every day life. Where a person with at least SOME knowledge of their dead child, in the absence of ANY other who-dun-its, is the only REASONABLE suspect.

It is not some kind of imaginary void between the ONLY REASONABLE suspect and HER dead child. It seems to me people have gotten lost or confused in this void.

Even if you took out all of George's testimony - all he really said that was truthful was...he smelled decomp in the trunk of the car and he saw Casey leave with Caylee.
You don't need him or his testimony. Pings can place her at the home.....computer activity can place her at the home after George left for work.
Other people more credible than George testified about the decomp smell. As well as the scientific evidence.
That's what I am trying to say. If the jury had taken the time to go over the evidence, really go over the evidence I would bet my left arm they would have come up with a different verdict.
Jeff Ashton said in a recent interview they had given the jury hours, and hours of police interviews with Casey, tapes, video. If these jurors would have taken the evidence piece by piece, they could have built a road that led to Casey. But they did not. And if they had their minds made up from the Opening Statement, then shame on them. SHAME on them. There was not one bit of evidence to support that bullchit. They didn't do the work. They were lazy.

So Caylee went swimming w/o her lifejacket and swimsuit and Casey helped get in the pool ? Not likely. Remember Caylee was found with street clothes on ...

It is more likely that she overdosed Caylee with chloroform, put her in the trunk, and she died sometime in the evening on the 16th or the next morning. I'll buy the fake kidnapping story, but at the least, this is felony murder with aggravated child abuse.

Also ... remember that CA found Caylee's Mama doll and her backpack in the car when it was retrieved.

If there was an accidental drowning then why was that stuff in the car ... as if ICA had pretended to go to work as she does?

CA cleaned the doll because it smelled terrible .... Things that make you go ... hmmmm?

I still don't understand how George Anthony got dragged into this crazy defense theory.
The Jury just needed to ask themselves (I know that would have been stretching it with that bunch) why would GA spend all of his resources to look for Caylee and actually try to HELP his CA if he had anything to do with it? I honestly think CA drummed up the idea to get back at him for testifying against her during the Grand Jury.

Yes the "Fab 12 From Pinellas County" have officially been nominated into the
"Jury Hall Of Shame" along with the "OJ Jury".

Even if you took out all of George's testimony - all he really said that was truthful was...he smelled decomp in the trunk of the car and he saw Casey leave with Caylee.
You don't need him or his testimony. Pings can place her at the home.....computer activity can place her at the home after George left for work.
Other people more credible than George testified about the decomp smell. As well as the scientific evidence.
That's what I am trying to say. If the jury had taken the time to go over the evidence, really go over the evidence I would bet my left arm they would have come up with a different verdict.
Jeff Ashton said in a recent interview they had given the jury hours, and hours of police interviews with Casey, tapes, video. If these jurors would have taken the evidence piece by piece, they could have built a road that led to Casey. But they did not. And if they had their minds made up from the Opening Statement, then shame on them. SHAME on them. There was not one bit of evidence to support that bullchit. They didn't do the work. They were lazy.

What "letter of the law" was he reading? I can't believe how this jury continues to go on national tv and tries to explain their actions by voicing their ignorance of the law.

And I can't believe not ONE SINGLE interviewer (some with backgrounds in law) ever call Bull***** on their ridiculous claims!!!!

Once again, if the jury thinks GA's testimony is bogus, where does that leave you?

They have said the 1st degree vote was 10-2 in favor of NG. 10-2. It wasn't even like the 6-6 manslaughter (or was that child abuse) vote. That means it wasn't even close in their mind as to who definitely had something to do with that childs death.
You're attacking me simply because I'm trying to present an opposite side of the argument.

I don't know about that (in bold). I think the jurors believed it WAS Casey, but they don't believe the state proved it.

I still don't understand how George Anthony got dragged into this crazy defense theory.
The Jury just needed to ask themselves (I know that would have been stretching it with that bunch) why would GA spend all of his resources to look for Caylee and actually try to HELP his CA if he had anything to do with it? I honestly think CA drummed up the idea to get back at him for testifying against her during the Grand Jury.

bbm
you dont? let me clear it up for you.

PAYBACK.

GA was subpoenaed to testify and DID testify at the grand jury which indicted her.

she is a "spiteful *advertiser censored*" as she said to LA on 16 July 2009.

there is a video - someone can link you I am sure, I am boycotting almost everything anthony related - where CM today or yesterday said that ICA hasnt talked to her parents since the GJ indictment and he "cant blame her"

LOL I needed the chuckle. I keep thinking I'm gonna get over this but it ain't happenin...... I keep thinking I will wake up and find something came out over night that explains it all. I don't know how I am going to wait a few years to see that Ms. Felon has done something to implicate herself.

The theory on HLN is that Ms. Felon will not show up for the Zenida deposition due to the fact that she will have been out only 1 day. That will not give her enough time to tell "her story" or go somewhere to earn her $$ as that program being the first. If she shows, her story is out and she will no longer be worth "that much" money. ( Don't say it everyone the worth) I am curious if the networks are hearing or feeling the pressure regarding not a lot of people wanting to contriubute any money toward her or the family members. Has anyone heard?

I think the issues are intelligence and courage. Most people would comb over a bill from their phone company or credit card co. to make absolutely sure there were no questionable charges. Yet a jury can almost "blithely" sashay through this complicated mess in just hours? I agree with your statement about a hung jury. Would any of us have the courage to hang a jury? Would we be willing to stand against the mob? Could we resist intimidation? I'd like to think that I would've said, "I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that this person at least is guilty of felonious child abuse, if not murder. Therefore, regardless of the other eleven jurors, I will NOT bow to intimidation to go for a verdict of not guilty." If I felt threatened, I'd also like to think that I would have informed the bailiff or someone. BTW, I have the best mom in the world. She trained us kids to stand alone against a thousand if we are in the right about something. It's called integrity.

Their 4th of July had already pretty much been ruined, so what would a day or two longer have mattered? I'd like to think I would have clarified the judge's orders.

When this woman reoffends, I wonder what the jurors will think?
BBM

Meh! They won't be concerned unless they can make additional $$$$ off of it.

If CA lied, did GA lie about anything? How do you know?

CA's lies and GA's lies aren't causally linked (so to speak).

You take the WHOLE picture presented, GA on the stand, from the beginning (forget the last three years). People are not cardboard cut outs, with only one mechanism of lying. It is NOT reasonable to believe that if GA lied about his affair with River Cruz (which I'm pretty sure he did) he lied about EVERYTHING else.

For one thing, that's IMPOSSIBLE. This is Planet Earth, things are messy down here. This isn't one of Plato's Ideals with strict rules of engagement.

Then, you have nonverbal/body language, and the complex way GA responded to the many DIFFERENT things he was examined over. I felt his anguish was genuine. I think many people made the "Othello Error" as Susan Constantine suggested on HLN, that a person under duress will "appear" to be deceitful because they are anxious, frightened or extremely pi$$ed off.

I hope it is clear I am not attacking YOU personally, I don't even know you :) I am taking exception to the validity of your logic, that is all.

bbm

PAYBACK.

GA was subpoenaed to testify and DID testify at the grand jury which indicted her.

there is a video - someone can link you I am sure, I am boycotting almost everything anthony related - where CM today or yesterday said that ICA hasnt talked to her parents since the GJ indictment and he "cant blame her"

I'll believe that one when I see it a year from now. All part of the "script". It is very obvious to me. I mean, come on, how would it look if Casey and family did a group hug for TV?
They'll all get together and do a "high five" somewhere. Mark my words.

bbm

PAYBACK.

I think that LDB did a great job all through. Maybe she could have added LA statement at the end with the picture of tatoo and Ms. Felon dancing...." maybe because I'm a spiteful *advertiser censored*.

I recently just watched a case where a guy was convicted of murdering his wife. There wasn't a whole lot of evidence there, it was all circumstantial and in fact most were even questioning if he did it. There wasn't anything directly linking him to the crime, outside of being controlling and always fighting with each other.

Then toward the end of the states case they produced a google search which showed he was looked up the dump site the day before his wife disappeared. And there you had 1st degree, because that piece of evidence directly linked him and nobody to the crime.

If it were me, I'd need some sort of smoking gun to convict on 1st degree. It doesn't have to be anything big either. Before the verdict in this case, I thought that smoking gun was probably Dr. Vass' testimony but yet I can someone see why jurors would question it. I'm not sure what to think of the shovel, she probably used it but the state never really went further into that other to say she asked for it.

So, to answer your question, I'd need some sort of proof to convict. In this case, I thought she was guilty as well but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to hear other opinions as to why they think it was NG. Would it had swayed me? I cannot say, hindsight is 20/20. Understandbly, most here are thinking with emotion, something which the jury did not (and should not) have

bbm

Actually, I would say most who felt Casey IS guilty of murdering Caylee Marie Anthony deduced that opinion out of "common sense"...too bad the jury didn't do the same! jmho...

I'll believe that one when I see it a year from now. All part of the "script". It is very obvious to me. I mean, come on, how would it look if Casey and family did a group hug for TV?

Speaking of.. in the beginning of the trial GA carried his Bible while on stand. I can't remember if near the end when responding to RC questions, did he have it with him then?

bbm

PAYBACK.

Nah, I think GA was just the most convenient vehicle for reasonable doubt. He was home the morning and afternoon of June 16th. He was the second-to-last person to see Caylee. He also created the credibility problem when he dabbled with Krystal H, and he lied about whether duct tape was on the gas can when it was returned to him.

oh my dear, ITA. when it comes down to it, she has literally no one else. I dont know if it is scripted...but it will happen.

Well..I guess it's all water under the bridge now...or water in the swamp maybe? I'll never change my mind that those 12 jurors were lazy and took the easy way out. If the jurors considered the state's case to be circumstantial and not fact, then they sure consider the circumstantial evidence of the defense team, didn't they? What does that say? L.A.Z.Y.

Nah, I think GA was just the most convenient vehicle for reasonable doubt. He was home the morning and afternoon of June 16th. He was the second-to-last person to see Caylee. He also created the credibility problem when he dabbled with Krystal H, and he lied about whether duct tape was on the gas can when it was returned to him.

And if you go back in time, when it all was actually happening (KH and the duct tape "whose on first" depo)...it was all being created specifically for this defense.

If CA lied, did GA lie about anything? How do you know?

They both lied during this case to help Casey who then turned on George and Lee. By that time George may have been stuck with some of his lies(I don't believe the morning story that grew every time he told it ),but Cindy continued to create even bigger lies.
And then there's the person who goes by two names Krystal Holloway/River Cruz . Why would an average citizen need an alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member