didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason, I keep going back to the auto parts guy. It seems to me that perhaps GA and KC, (possibly LA, too,) could have had some scheme going with him to get money and kept CA out of the loop. All these "mistruths" were to keep CA from finding out the real story. They all seem petrified of her. LA and KC's apparent disdain for their dad might stem from his inability to be a success at scamming. Handing over that kind of cash to someone like KC seems so ridiculous that I can't believe anyone, especially GA who knows what she's capable of, would do it. But, again, I'm eternally shocked at this case.
Just my opinion, of course, signed, sealed and delivered.

He said she had done it before. I believe he also said that's why he put the lock on the shed. Tony was the one who pried the shed open with a crow bar so possibly George didn't think it was Casey this time because she wouldn't be able to break into it that way. It would have to be someone strong. He had also recently heard about a rash of thefts in the neighborhood.

If Tony pried open the shed for Casey to get a can or two of gas out of George's shed, I question why Tony even went to that effort. Why couldn't Tony have said, "You know, Casey, this is ridiculous. Let's just go and gas up the car at the gas station. I feel like I am vandalizing your dad's property."

I bet Casey pried the lock open herself, not Tony. But then, I really don't know.

I enjoyed reading on another website last night where Cindy Anthony's brother Rick had posted lots of info about Cindy, family issues. Other people also told their dealings with the family. Wow. Wow. Wow. (Even if I am a bit slow in finding that site!).

(didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point? )

That what I hear. Think George gave her some moeny from a car sale or something like that and when he asked her about it she said she was robbed.
But george never reported it stolen, why, because I think he knew she was lying about it.

Lee states in his deposition that while KC may have had a reputation in the family for lying, they were just "white lies". If he considers this "robbery at gunpoiint" a white lie it's no wonder they don't hold her accountable for Caylee's death. As far as her family is concerned, she can do no wrong.

Well that's too funny
I don't know what his definition of a white lies is but to me they are lies you tell someone inorder to be tactful or polite inorder to avoid offending them.
Telling your father you were robbed at gunpoint at work is a big one in my books.
White lies, mis-truths, half-truths, the A's are a sad bunch.

plus another example of NOT reporting a crime YET he REPORTS stolen gas cans ? come on

I still can't understand why GA would report the Missing gas cans in the first place.

He told LE that Casey had stolen the gas cans in the past so why didn't he just call Casey and say..."Give me back my Gas cans"?

Also, if Casey was always stealing his gas cans why didn't he mention that in the Police Report?

If he knew who took them Why fill ou a police report at all for that matter?

Once again I think George & cindy know much more than they've told LE

Stolen Gas Cans ?
Missing Pavers ?
Spreading Lime in the Back Yard ?
Driving Casey's car home from the Tow Lot ?
Washing Pants that smell like Decomp ?
The Tire Wedge ?
The Car Chase ?
Not telling LE about the missing W. Pooh Blanket ?
Not telling LE about the fight between Cindy & Casey ?
Searching for Caylee in the Back Yard ?
Pointing the finger at Jessie ?
"I saw Casey & Caylee leave on the 16th" ?

IIRC, she was supposed to deposit $4500 of her own money to pay back the money she stole from them. Then the money she was depositing got stolen at gunpoint. :rolleyes:

KC didn't have any money.............and she told she was robbed at work and she didn't even work at the place she told was held up. It was all a LIE to cover up taking George's money, which by the way Cindy would not let him call the police to report. She told him "she would handle it and to hush"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back