Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injured? how? The warrants say she was upstairs in the shower and heard RZ yell for her to call 911.... or did I read that wrong?

Shopping spree?? After lil Maz was rushed to the hospital? He had no pulse when he was rushed to hospital (according to the warrant) ... a shopping spree?? WTH?

Yes, you are correct about RZ, XZ, and the shower. My opinion is that it's strange XZ could hear RZ calling for her to call 911, but could not hear the alleged crash that took place when MS fell.

Yes, they went shopping, according to RZ's other sister, and she used it as an example that RZ wasn't upset about MS's injuries. We don't know where they shopped or what they bought.

Edited because I forgot to add how XZ was injured. According to the AR, she had to get stitches in her leg for cuts received while allegedly cleaning up chandelier pieces. There is an article posted on this forum where one of RZ's sisters claims RZ sent her an email asking her to be sure to clean the cuts on XZ's hands (the sister is a nurse).

Didn't that recent article claim the child went to the airport with his father to put the two teenagers onto the plane to go home that very morning?

I read that article, but wondered why it came out then. Was it part of the PR? Did JS take his two teenagers to the airport and take MS along? I imagine that wasn't something LE would look into, but could be very important.

I read that article, but wondered why it came out then. Was it part of the PR? Did JS take his two teenagers to the airport and take MS along?

That's what the article claimed. I have no way of knowing if any of it is true.

Some of these posts tonight are making me really sad and mad! Im going to kiss my kid and go to bed.
Poor Max!!! My heart is so heavy

I wonder how long it took them to do these tests after he arrived. They had to start pushing fluids through him I would think and that would speed the process up and dilute the level some......maybe.

IMO

I'm not sure which hospital did the test for the benzo. It may not have been repeated if it was done by the first hospital. levels of benzo would be far down the list of priorities at that time I would think. He was so critically injured.

JMO

XZ lives in Missouri. RZ took her to the airport. Prior to the airport, she took her on a shopping spree. Prior even to that, XZ went to the clinic for stitches since she was injured. She left before she was due back for another appointment to remove the sutures. So very, very strange.

And get this - "She saved him", according to the Zahau family lawyer's blog, was really written as "She save him". Broken English from a non-native English speaker, perhaps?

I would like to see links that state shopping spree please, as no one knows ehat/ehrtr they shopped for, or how much shopping they did.

As for the ME report, I think the police report that states Rebecca was doing cpr is more accurate than a second hand report.

thanx! What really stands out is that RZ didn't go along to the airport. Why not? Was she invited to the zoo? It's been said that DS didn't want her alone with Max and it appears DS may have had sound reasons.

JMO

I don't know, but the Daily Beast article (already posted here) specifically states that JS was going to take MS to the zoo. No mention of what RZ and XZ were going to do.

DS is a psychologist. She must be astute at picking up things about people.

IMO

SW (warrant_41290.pdf) states that LE removed a “BLACK T-Shirt (cut)” from the mansion on 7/15.

Same SW also states that on 7/11:
“The photographs taken at the time depict a gold-color – gold in color ornate chandelier with glass beads. The photographs also depict a silver Razor scooter with orange design, two soccer balls, one Adidas, and one Wilson, and a black shirt in the area where [MS] was discovered.”

My question: I wonder if, when MS fell from the balcony banister onto the chandelier, his black t-shirt got caught up on the chandelier causing the “cut” in the t-shirt? TIA

SW (warrant_41290.pdf) states that LE removed a “BLACK T-Shirt (cut)” from the mansion on 7/15.

“The photographs taken at the time depict a gold-color – gold in color ornate chandelier with glass beads. The photographs also depict a silver Razor scooter with orange design, two soccer balls, one Adidas, and one Wilson, and a black shirt in the area where [MS] was discovered.”

My question: I wonder if, when MS fell from the balcony banister onto the chandelier, his black t-shirt got caught up on the chandelier causing the “cut” in the t-shirt? TIA

Maybe he was wearing the shirt and paramedics removed it because they tried to get his heart going again. So the cut would be because it was cut off him?

I think a more appropriate question is why they would blame Rebecca for the accidental death of Max, and carry out a murder, staged to try and look like a suicide.You know CD there is a lot of true evil in this world. I do not however, believe that Rebecca or XZ were capable of that kind of evil toward a 6 year old child, or any other person.

I have absolutely no problem believing however, that a man who makes it a habit to have people investigated and uses his dog to attack his wife, is capable of any type of evil that exists in this world.

Perhaps whoever killed RZ (or ordered to have her killed) had the "Max was sufficated" stuck in her/his head and wouldn't accept that whatever happened to Max was an accident?

I have to wonder when were Diana and Jonah notified that Max was not sufficated like originally thought? Was it after Rebeccas death?

Was there any contact by cell between JS and RZ during the time period Max was in the hospital until his death?
If everything was so lovley between JS and RZ why didn't Rebecca join JS in his hotel room? I can see her not being arounf Diana....but why not be there for JS... did he tell her not to be??

And MS autopsy report says:

He was at the bottom of a 15 foot staircase and chandelier was next to him. It was unclear why he fell or if he had fallen on top of the chandelier or the chandelier fell on top of him.

Was there any proof that he had come in contact with the chandelier?

Good question. Another question is how did the younger sister get such severe cuts from the glass? It sounds as though she was standing close by when it shattered. I still hold the opinion that the scooter was lobbed into the chandelier intentionally.

JMO

That's interesting, because if that's true it means someone changed MS before he went to the hospital, because the AR tells what he was wearing, and it includes a T-shirt and shorts.

Good question. Another question is how did the younger sister get such severe cuts from the glass? It sounds as though she was standing close by when it shattered. I still hold the opinion that the scooter was lobbed into the chandelier intentionally.

JMO

How would they get it down?

Yes, you are correct about RZ, XZ, and the shower. My opinion is that it's strange XZ could hear RZ calling for her to call 911, but could not hear the alleged crash that took place when MS fell.

Yes, they went shopping, according to RZ's other sister, and she used it as an example that RZ wasn't upset about MS's injuries. We don't know where they shopped or what they bought.

Edited because I forgot to add how XZ was injured. According to the AR, she had to get stitches in her leg for cuts received while allegedly cleaning up chandelier pieces. There is an article posted on this forum where one of RZ's sisters claims RZ sent her an email asking her to be sure to clean the cuts on XZ's hands (the sister is a nurse).

Do you recall if it's been stated where XZ was when LE arrived? I'm baffled when and how she got such serious cuts.

That's interesting, because if that's true it means someone changed MS before he went to the hospital, because the AR tells what he was wearing, and it includes a T-shirt and shorts.

He was viewed in shirt and shorts five days after the accident. By that time a new shirt could have been put on him.

Do you recall if it's been stated where XZ was when LE arrived? I'm baffled when and how she got such serious cuts.

No. In fact, I looked for that when I read the report and couldn't find it.

I've also wondered if some of RZ's head injuries could be from around the time of MS's accident.

JMO

He was viewed in shirt and shorts five days after the accident. By that time a new shirt could have been put on him.

If they bothered to change him, don't you think they would have put him in a johnny shirt?

How would they get it down?

iirc, the chain broke. If Max had been holding on to it, I think his weight would have pulled it from the wires connected at the ceiling, not snapped the chain. Plus, how the heck could a child that small even reach the chandelier? The broken chain is why I think the scooter was thrown at it. Now that we know the ICU chief suspected suffocation, it would be unlikely Max was in any condition to even try to swing from a chandelier before his fall.

I think Max's death was a homicide made to look like an accident and RZ's was a sucide made to look like a murder. There are too many coincidences piling up with the release of these documents.

JMO

iirc, the chain broke. If Max had been holding on to it, I think his weight would have pulled it from the wires connected at the ceiling, not snapped the chain. Plus, how the heck could a child that small even reach the chandelier? The broken chain is why I think the scooter was thrown at it. Now that we know the ICU chief suspected suffocation, it would be unlikely Max was in any condition to even try to swing from a chandelier before his fall.

I think Max's death was a homicide made to look like an accident and RZ's was a sucide made to look like a murder. There are too many coincidences piling up with the release of these documents.

JMO

I shudder to think how long that child lay there in that condition before help arrived.

JMO

That's funny, Jonah said he brought all three kids to the airport that morning to drop the two older ones off for a 6 am flight. So are you saying that it is incorrect? That he didn't go to the airport that morning?

That is what I don't get. If it is true that JS took his older kids to the airport early that morning, then why would an articulate and high profile attorney go on a national tv blitz, and claim the older sibs were actually home when Maxie fell?

That really niggles at me. This attorney would not have said that so forcefully without some reason to do so. There were only two others we know of, besides Max there at the time, and one is dead. So that leaves the 13 yr old.

Did she tell the family attorney this planking story and claim that the older sibs were there? If so, that is highly disconcerting. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap