Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be really hard to prove smothering in an autopsy. The smaller the child, the harder it is to prove smothering. For example, it's near impossible to prove it in an infant because such a small amount of pressure is needed. MS weighed less than half of RZ's weight. He did have marks on his nose as well as abrasions on his clavicle. That could indicate someone pushing on him enough to smother him.

JMO

BBM

I completely disagree. Do you have a (credible) link to back this up?

Very strange to read what she claims about MS when we now know that wasn't true.

JMO

Police had stated during press conference Max' condition was stable up until July 14 when they informed his condition worsened. So, what exactly is not true?

Here is another point. Max was going to go to the zoo on the day of his accident with his father.

Not proven, released by same article as the other point listed.

Here's an interesting blurb from your link. Apparently the sisters spoke to radaronline? That seems to be the source of this blogger's info. Didn't the family's attorney claim DS banned RZ from the hospital? I think it is more likely the doctors banned her if they suspected suffocation but RZ told her sister she was often at the hospital. This also confirms what many of us assumed--cell phones weren't being answered often if at all.

Thanks so much snow….we r all very hopeful. Little max is still in ICU but has been stable all night which is a good sign. Please keep praying …please also pray for Jonah for strength. It might not be a good idea to call me because I am in and out of the hospital and not sure if I wil be picking up phne. Lets keep in touch via email.love u”

On post 779 I posted a link to a CNN article that mentions the wounds. Very strange that she'd ask her sister for help with the wounds instead of going to a clinic.

On post 779 I posted a link to a CNN article that mentions the wounds. Very strange that she'd ask her sister for help with the wounds instead of going to a clinic.

She went to the urgent care clinic with XZ. In fact there is a message on her cell phone trying to confirm the appointment for the next visit for XZ, which XZ couldn't make because she already left.

I agree. And there are two basic possible explanations that come to mind.

1. It is the truth. And the older kids WERE there and were planking and Maxie got the idea from them. But if so, then there is a pretty major cover up going on if these kids were so successfully kept out of the loop.

OR 2. Someone made up that story and told it to the family attorney. The only reason I can think of that someone would do that is if they wanted to take the focus off of themselves. imoo

I think if number one was correct, then Bremner would have been all over it. She has had plenty of time to investigate the older siblings flight schedules for that day. So, imo, they were already gone when this accident occurred. And if so, that tells me that the witnesses to Maxies death have been lying routinely about important facts.

The AR does not support planking and planking doesn't fit with suffocation. Bremner made her comments about planking prior to the release of Max's AR.

As for #2: I think RN lied to her family about the planking--which would be understandable if she was trying to cover up what really happened and I believe she was.

I think the reason Bremner mentioned it is because she was hoping to file a wrongful death action against JS similar to the lawsuit Melinda Duckett's parents filed against Nancy Grace. That's the only explanation I can come up with to explain their fixation on retrieving that voice message and also claiming it was from JS.

JMO

Point three. Max was in the kitchen having breakfast. Rebecca went to the downstairs powder room, where she states she stayed for 10 minutes.

While this occurs, in the same article as the above information appeared, it states that Jonah Shacknai was going to the gym. His course to the gym, is spelled out in minute detail. Why is this? I found that very strange.

One other question I had pertaining to this, is that Rebecca often brought Max to the gym with her. I wonder why Jonah didn't invite Max along? He probably would have had fun going with Dad to the gym.

Hmmm, I see a pattern. No way to know if this is a fact or not.

She went to the urgent care clinic with XZ. In fact there is a message on her cell phone trying to confirm the appointment for the next visit for XZ, which XZ couldn't make because she already left.

But XZ had already gone to the clinic on the day MS was injured, so why was RZ asking for advice after the fact?

But XZ had already gone to the clinic on the day MS was injured, so why was RZ asking for advice after the fact?

How could I possibly know that? The fact is she went to the clinic with XZ and clinic called to confirm a second appointment.

"Rebecca's 13-year-old sister had received stitches in her leg at the urgent care center on Monday, July 11 after cutting herself on glass. The center was calling to confirm a follow-up appointment for Wednesday."
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15485069/records-reveal-final-cell-phone-calls-to-rebecca-zahau

She may have been asking how to clean the wounds after they were stitched up. Maybe she didn't actually go into the clinic with the younger sister?

JMO

How could I possibly know that? The fact is she went to the clinic with XZ and clinic called to confirm a second appointment.

"Rebecca's 13-year-old sister had received stitches in her leg at the urgent care center on Monday, July 11 after cutting herself on glass. The center was calling to confirm a follow-up appointment for Wednesday."
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15485069/records-reveal-final-cell-phone-calls-to-rebecca-zahau

Yes, and then called her sister the nurse AFTERWARDS to ask for advice about treating the cuts.

She may have been asking how to clean the wounds after they were stitched up. Maybe she didn't actually go into the clinic with the younger sister?

JMO

According to the report, the police took both sisters to the clinic. The clinic would have given instructions on follow-up. I think she was gauging on whether or not she could send XZ back, but that's just my opinion.

If my 13 year old daughter was hurt and needed however many stitches, and was around this serious situation with a child having a horrible fall, you better believe that I will want my child home as soon as possible. This little girl has a mother and father, for all we know the parents could've requested her immediate return home. I know for an absolute fact that I would make this request myself. This little girl had to call 911 for a little boy who had this terrible fall, and I can just imagine how max must've looked and how scary it must have been for this little girl to have to deal with this situation. An aside note, I bet that most of the adults on this form have never witnessed anything as traumatic as what this girl must have gone thru, how shaken up would you be as an adult? Not imagine yourself at 13, and how you would feel. so the fact that this girl should go home immediately should surprise no parent.

Absolutely. I would do the same thing if she were my child.

The big problem for me with an accident scenario is the dogs.

RZ crying when she dropped off the dogs says to me: she was in a very controlling relationship with a man with a temper problem. He was angry and wanted her to kennel the dogs - why? She wasn't doing it because the dogs were too much for her; having dogs around soothes blood pressure.

Whoever demanded she kennel the dogs planned this. Her family is right - someone distraught doesn't paint weird things, and then, in an organized way, come up with all the right items to kill herself, take all that time, strip, etc.

The chandelier strikes me as an attempt to hang her inside, where there would be no chance that a perp would be seen. Or perhaps a trial run. Or perhaps Max trying to jump for it. But no one trying to kill themselves would really try to hang themselves from a chandelier, fail, then go parading through the house naked, hands and feet bound, looking for a better spot.

Very strange to read what she claims about MS when we now know that wasn't true.

JMO

What's strange is that the family would release such an email to the media and then turn around and claim DS banned her from the ICU. A huge contradiction to RZ's own words.

JMO

What's strange is that the family would release such an email to the media and then turn around and claim DS banned her from the ICU. A huge contradiction to RZ's own words.

JMO

She might have been and out of the hospital, bringing items to JS and driving his friends/relatives, and DS relative from the airport to the hospital and back.
It doesn't mean she was able to visit Max in the ICU. In fact during press conference police stated she didn't go see Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander