Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AR is consistent with smothering. I don't recall the exact wording but lack of oxygenated blood circulating in the body was the primary cause of his death. A huge red flag is that RZ was not performing CPR on the child when LE arrived. Who knows how long he had been lying there? It is a miracle that they got his heart beating again.

JMO

BBM

Link?

No shopping spree Wendy. RZ possibly stopped at a store on the way to taking her sister to the airport. NOTHING was ever said about a shopping spree (except here).

Actually, there's a link to it on one of the older threads. There are a bunch of posters talking about it. I saw it in the archives.

I mentioned that about RZ not giving CPR to MS when LE walked in. I also mentioned that she told them she gave "a few" rescue breaths.

I can't imagine how long that poor child lay there while they got the balls, the scooter, the chandelier, etc., and place them just so.

JMO

BBM

Link to this please, or were you there?

I mentioned that about RZ not giving CPR to MS when LE walked in. I also mentioned that she told them she gave "a few" rescue breaths.

I can't imagine how long that poor child lay there while they got the balls, the scooter, the chandelier, etc., and place them just so.

JMO

Where is this information coming from? Link please. :tyou:

No shopping spree Wendy. RZ possibly stopped at a store on the way to taking her sister to the airport. NOTHING was ever said about a shopping spree (except here).

Here's the link about shopping:

http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...-was-a-christian-and-knew-only-god-could-save

Mary Zahau agreed, saying “...she was talking to me several times both the day of Max’s injury and on Tuesday, the day before she died... She went about normal routines... She went shopping with my little sister who was there visiting her. She went to eat meals... she was talking to me on the phone... If she was that unstable, how do you explain her normal behavior pattern?”

You don't kennel a dog because of glass. You just clean it up - which it already had been, it seems.

And yes, children and dogs are allowed into hospitals all the time.

<modsnip>

Max was in an ICU. Please provide a link that the ICU would allow a dog. Thanks.

JMO.

It says both things.

Okay, I understand now. There are conflicting LE reports which allows the reader to determine which one they think, in their opinion, was the accurate statement. Thank you.

Okay, I understand now. There are conflicting LE reports which allows the reader to determine which one they think, in their opinion, was the accurate statement. Thank you.
It is a helpful link from Sunnie that shows it was reported both ways in the autopsy and that has perhaps led to some confusion. Now we can put that issue to bed, I hope. :)

It says both things at your link. In one place it says she gave "a few rescue breaths" and in another place it says she started CPR. So I guess everyone is right.

All, much to ponder.

JMO

Actually, there's a link to it on one of the older threads. There are a bunch of posters talking about it. I saw it in the archives.

LE never said Rebecca took her sister on a shopping spree. We deal in facts around here.

The article clearly states it was an exception for that ICU. The patient was conscious and the dog was a therapy dog. None of that applies to Max's case.

JMO

From your link:
"No therapy dog had ever been permitted into ICU."

You previously asserted that no dogs would ever be permitted into an ICU. That was wrong.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member