Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
General reminder

You can attack a post all day long. Just don't attack the poster, drectly or indirectly.
Your post may be removed and your point will be lost if you can't make that point without making a personal attack.

this post lands at random

You previously asserted that no dogs would ever be permitted into an ICU. That was wrong.

<modsnip>

My post was in response to your assertion there was no good reason to board the Shacknai's dog because it may be helpful at the hospital: Your post: Frankly, to point it out, when a kid is in a coma, one thing a family might do is arrange to have their dog come to the hospital - to see if they can get a reaction. Not put them in the kennel.\

I said I had never heard of any ICU allowing dogs and asked you to post a link that his hospital did allow it.

You responded with a link to a story about a therapy dog visit in Las Vegas and the story did note the head of the ICU made an exception because it was the therapy dog for an emotionally distraught girl.

I don't believe Rady would allow Max's or anybody else's pet into the ICU.

JMO

I have a question. The information the doctor stated was in the warrants that were just released, right? So I would say that was private information and the only people privy to that must have been family.

How is it that there are many posts that have been made here in these threads, that have said the same exact words, since the LE decided RZ's death was a suicide.? I don't have time right now but I will go back and look them up before this is over.

The exact words the doctor stated, that he thought initially about Max's injuries,have been stated over and over in posts on these threads.

How was that known if the information was just released today????

One more thing that caught my eye, the LE officer that arrived just after Max got hurt stated that Rebecca was doing first aid.

The LE officer that arrived first after Adam had cut down Rebecca reported that Adam was doing first aid. We all know that Adam was doing CPR or it has been reported that he was doing CPR to Rebecca.

In my book that means Rebecca was giving CPR to Max.

Wasn't it the same officer?

He said First Aid for both situations...

Very strange to read what she claims about MS when we now know that wasn't true.

JMO

She appears to be telling her sisters that she herself is going in and out of the hospital. But that is not true. It appears as though she is lying to her sisters, making it sound like everything was ok between she and Jonah at the time. Which was not true. That makes anything her sisters say about what she told them kind of suspect, imo. It seems like she was trying to put on a front for her family,pretending like she and JS were doing fine together.

She appears to be telling her sisters that she herself is going in and out of the hospital. But that is not true. It appears as though she is lying to her sisters, making it sound like everything was ok between she and Jonah at the time. Which was not true. That makes anything her sisters say about what she told them kind of suspect, imo. It seems like she was trying to put on a front for her family,pretending like she and JS were doing fine together.

But according to Jonah, he also had dinner with Rebecca and his brother. Plus, she also picked up Adam and Dina's sister Nina from the airport. If everything was not okay between Rebecca and Jonah, why did Jonah make her go to all that trouble and why didn't he just kick her out of the house right after Max's accident?

But according to Jonah, he also had dinner with Rebecca and his brother. Plus, she also picked up Adam and Dina's sister Nina from the airport. If everything was not okay between Rebecca and Jonah, why did Jonah make her go to all that trouble and why didn't he just kick her out of the house right after Max's accident?

I think it took Jonah a couple of days in the ICU to process the information. The night when he had dinner with AS and RN was kind of telling. She did not go and wait for him at Ronald McDonald house to comfort him and be with him. She was sent back home, w/out even stepping a foot into the hospital.

He did not kick her out immediately because he did not have all of the information. But later on, once he realized that Max was brain dead, and that it was a horrific and violent accident, and she was 'in the bathroom', after not seeing Max for 20 minutes or so, by then, he was probably very angry with her.

I think it took Jonah a couple of days in the ICU to process the information. The night when he had dinner with AS and RN was kind of telling. She did not go and wait for him at Ronald McDonald house to comfort him and be with him. She was sent back home, w/out even stepping a foot into the hospital.

He did not kick her out immediately because he did not have all of the information. But later on, once he realized that Max was brain dead, and that it was a horrific and violent accident, and she was 'in the bathroom', after not seeing Max for 20 minutes or so, by then, he was probably very angry with her.

but why would he still have had dinner with her and his brother? Why didn't he just send her home by herself and why didn't he just get someone else to pick up his brother and Dina's sister? If he did not kick her out immediately because he didn't have all the information, why wouldn't Rebecca assume that everything was fine between them? After all, he still allowed her to see him, have dinner with him, and be around his family members.

The fact that she was going in and out the hospital is not a lie. She was going in and out of the hospital-we know she picked up at least two people from the airport and likely brought those people to the hospital-just not in and out of ICU.

How could I possibly know that? The fact is she went to the clinic with XZ and clinic called to confirm a second appointment.

"Rebecca's 13-year-old sister had received stitches in her leg at the urgent care center on Monday, July 11 after cutting herself on glass. The center was calling to confirm a follow-up appointment for Wednesday."
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15485069/records-reveal-final-cell-phone-calls-to-rebecca-zahau

How could she have received stitches in her leg when she was picking up the glass with her hands?

Wouldn't the cuts be on her hands?:waitasec:

The fact that she was going in and out the hospital is not a lie. She was going in and out of the hospital-we know she picked up at least two people from the airport and likely brought those people to the hospital-just not in and out of ICU.

No. She was going 'to and from' the hospital, not ' in and out of' the hospital. There is a big difference between the two. And she clearly told her family that she was busy going 'in and out of' the hospital.

She might have stepped on it.

The stitches were to her leg though.....not to her feet.:waitasec:

Id like to know which part of the leg was cut? That sounds more like she was right there when the chandelier came crashing down and shattered and a piece of it went into her leg.

IMO

Id like to know which part of the leg was cut? That sounds more like she was right there when the chandelier came crashing down and shattered and a piece of it went into her leg.

IMO

Maybe she was on her knees trying to pick up glass and got an injury to her leg that way. If she was wounded during Max's accident police should have noted that since they came to the house and XZ was the one making 911 call. XZ would have needed an immediate medical attention, if that was the case. But it's not stated anywhere that XZ had this injury at the time of Max's accident.

but why would he still have had dinner with her and his brother? Why didn't he just send her home by herself and why didn't he just get someone else to pick up his brother and Dina's sister? If he did not kick her out immediately because he didn't have all the information, why wouldn't Rebecca assume that everything was fine between them? After all, he still allowed her to see him, have dinner with him, and be around his family members.

Maybe it took him awhile to confront her about his anger concerning the situation. It all happened very fast. He never got much of a chance to talk with her at all it seems. He went right to the hospital and was focused upon little Max from the start.

Why wouldn't she assume that everything was fine between them? Maybe because the little boy she was in charge of was brain dead. She had to wonder if that was going to be an issue?

Out of necessity she was initially involved in the situation, by going to the airport, etc, but I doubt that JS was acting like everything was fine between them. imoo

IMO

That's the way it sounds to me as well. The cuts to her legs required stitches. Perhaps if they reopen the investigation, we'll find out answers to some of these perplexing questions.

JMO

No. She was going 'to and from' the hospital, not ' in and out of' the hospital. There is a big difference between the two. And she clearly told her family that she was busy going 'in and out of' the hospital.

There is no reason to believe she didn't go inside the hospital when she brought things for JS and people in to see Max. She never claimed in that e-mail she actually got to see Max in ICU.

There could be serveral reasons why she didn't share the truth with her sisters. Maybe because she was in denial about Max's condition. Perhaps she did not want her sisters to worry about her or perhaps she held out hope that all would be okay soon. Unfortunately we can't crawl into her <modsnip> head.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member