Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same SW linked in post 900, third thumbnail, shows that the black T-shirt they wanted had cuts in it. It doesn't say whose shirt it was.

She just now asked for one, correct? Or did I miss that the family had tried before JS' first letter to AG?

all I've seen is her recent email saying she intended to follow it with a formal request according to statute. Haven't seen that request but I may have missed it.

JMO

This is from the SW:

The SW is in post 54 on this thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148814&page=3

"--during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.Based on the description of the incident, surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the --the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall. "

BBM. Thanks for posting. This makes it very clear that Max's underwent extensive testing before the doctor concluded cardiac arrest had nothing whatsoever to do with his spinal injuries.

JMO

Then the question begs to be asked: Why did MS not receive any kinds of cuts if he grabbed onto that chandelier and brought it down with him? Or if it fell on him?

He had many healing scabs on his body in the AR. Doesn't say what they were from. Could have been cuts from glass. Does you have information that implicitly states he had NO cuts???

He had many healing scabs on his body in the AR. Doesn't say what they were from. Could have been cuts from glass. Does you have information that implicitly states he had NO cuts???

The AR does not mention any cuts on Max's hands that would be from grabbing the chandelier. Which is understandable considering there is information in the search warrant that the head of ICU was of the belief that Max may have been suffocated prior to his fall. If so, Max would not have been able to grab anything on his way down into that stairwell.

JMO

I don't recall anyone from the "murder camp" claiming RN or her family are incapable. I personally have questions about both Max's incident and RN's untimely demise, but frankly I think it's obvious "suffocation" didn't have anything to do with Max's death. Whatever tests the hospital did on Max, I don't believe that the doctor was aware of the extensive spinal cord damage Max had, because the spinal cord damage explains both cardiac arrest and brain swelling, as was clearly pointed out in the autopsy. But from what we know so far, if the doctor told Max's family members about that suffocation theory, I think it's a safe bet they would be very suspicious of RN.
But I don't believe they would have told RN about their suspicions, especially if there was hope of getting more information out of her. We know that DS's twin wanted to talk to RN about the incident that very evening. I don't believe anything was told to RN about these suspicions, because then she wouldn't talk.

I still find it hard to believe that the head doctor of the Intensive Care Unit would not know about Max' spinal cord contusion he had.

Wasnt there some mention that an anonymous poster was posting over on the ROL site and some thought it was Dina? That was a week or so ago maybe even longer. Anyway the commenter kept saying that Max had been murdered and he had been smothered.

IMO

Those aren't statements. They are questions to you (or anyone else who might know)

I would say, since you are asking questions of others, that with NO MSM releases or statements by Bremner posted on these threads, that NO, there is not a civil suit filed at this time, or prior to the letter by Jonah to the AG.

If someone does have links to the contrary, I would be very happy to see them.

But XZ had already gone to the clinic on the day MS was injured, so why was RZ asking for advice after the fact?

I haven't read through the entire thread yet, so forgive me if this has been addressed, but couldn't it be as simple as she had been told the keep the wounds clean by the staff at the clinic, and she was asking her sister, who IIRC was a nurse about the best way to do this?

I agree that there are many things about the circumstances of both of these deaths that don't make sense, and need further investigation, but it seems that there are perfectly reasonable explanations to some of the details being questioned.

IMO of course.

Cuts would have been listed as lacerations. Max's marks were referred to as abrasions.

I haven't read through the entire thread yet, so forgive me if this has been addressed, but couldn't it be as simple as she had been told the keep the wounds clean by the staff at the clinic, and she was asking her sister, who IIRC was a nurse about the best way to do this?

I agree that there are many things about the circumstances of both of these deaths that don't make sense, and need further investigation, but it seems that there are perfectly reasonable explanations to some of the details being questioned.

IMO of course.

Here's why I think it's strange. XZ was injured with glass badly enough to require medical treatment and sutures, and was due for a follow up approximately 48 hours later. Yet, in that time, XZ was sent back to Missouri where the sister-the-nurse lives. So what could RZ have needed to know about XZ's injuries in that short amount of time?

"--during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.Based on the description of the incident, surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the --the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall. "

BBM. Thanks for posting. This makes it very clear that Max's underwent extensive testing before the doctor concluded cardiac arrest had nothing whatsoever to do with his spinal injuries.

JMO

I wonder...could he have been hung from something. I know one time I asked if he possibly could have hung from a part of the chandelier, then in attempt to save him the chain broke, causing the fall, but that idea didn't go over well. Whatever happened I do think it was an accident, but someone knew/knows what happened.

I wonder...could he have been hung from something. I know one time I asked if he possibly could have hung from a part of the chandelier, then in attempt to save him the chain broke, causing the fall, but that idea didn't go over well. Whatever happened I do think it was an accident, but someone knew/knows what happened.

You might be onto something because the SW says they were looking for a black T-shirt with a cut in it that was at the scene of the accident (it doesn't say who's shirt it was though). Although I'd imagine MS would have cuts on him if the chandelier fell on him, IMO.

Here's why I think it's strange. XZ was injured with glass badly enough to require medical treatment and sutures, and was due for a follow up approximately 48 hours later. Yet, in that time, XZ was sent back to Missouri where the sister-the-nurse lives. So what could RZ have needed to know about XZ's injuries in that short amount of time?

Speaking from the perspective of someone who is married to a doctor, and the daughter of a nurse, I find it plausible that she could have simply asked her sister for advice on the best way to keep the cuts clean-- particularly if she had been told to clean them at some particular interval.

I do this all the time with my husband and my mom when I have a question about how to best care for some ailment my son or myself might have. Again, this is all just my opinion, but it seems plausible to me.

I would say, since you are asking questions of others, that with NO MSM releases or statements by Bremner posted on these threads, that NO, there is not a civil suit filed at this time, or prior to the letter by Jonah to the AG.

If someone does have links to the contrary, I would be very happy to see them.

I'm sorry, there's been a miscommunication. I was asking had she requested the investigation reopen prior to JS first letter. I stated clearly that it was my opinion they were aiming for a civil suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf