Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is old news. I think she was writing the L name with her name and using different spellings while she was contemplating using it as her alias when she went to California as I think she was planning to do, but Cindy got her caught instead. I don't believe it was "practicing" her married name as you do in jr. high school as others have mentioned here.

There were little swirlies and hearts drawn on that page, as well as bubble lettering of her "Casey L" name. Seemed very jr high romance to me and not at all like a new identity signature page.

I'm not so sure. :snooty:She was trying hard to hook AL, doing all his housework and cooking for him. She didn't need much motivation to get rid of Caylee, whom she never wanted and interfered with her partying lifestyle.

I think it's possible Casey was practicing her signature to see how it would look with Tony's last name.

I also think it's possible she was practicing in case she wanted to sign her name to one of his checks ... passing herself off as his spouse.

Wow, I'm amazed that just slipped out w/ the documents and more was not made of it earlier. It comes as no big surprise, but to have the writing and knowing he mentioned wanting sons surely shows how far ahead of time she was thinking of this.

Well, shoot, she was searching chloroform back on March 21, 2008... if it was her doing the searching that is...

in this little snippet anyone notice the past tense lines...kc telling them they've been great parents and grandparents then corrects it to you are--this happens a few times in that convo---and why is it when GA is there she cries???

jmo

She was probably looking for sympathy from her parents.

Hey, Casey; it's in the dictionary between and syphillis.

There were little swirlies and hearts drawn on that page, as well as bubble lettering of her "Casey L" name. Seemed very jr high romance to me and not at all like a new identity signature page.

In that case, I take back what I said about the checks. She was just daydreaming.

COuld this be after she was bonded out and re-arrested? CA said KC couldn't sleep in her own room for about a week cause Caylee used to share the room with her. KC slept on an air mattress in G & C's room during that first week.

I think she just means when Cindy found her and brought her to the house the night of the 911 calls.

Ok thanks guys for clearing that up. I'm starting to think I need to take a break, the dates and times in my head are starting to run together. I was reading WAY too much into this!

Did anyone catch that?

"that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"

1:15 into the "i want to take you pain away" george to casey

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-jail-tapes-120408,0,3886222.story

What is she talking about? I'm SO confused!

I think that is the excuse Casey is giving George and Cindy for not coming home June 16. She is saying she couldn't face the pain of being in their house where Caylee lived without Caylee.

That DOES sound better than I had to hurry up to get to Tony's for movies and sex.

IMO

I think it's possible Casey was practicing her signature to see how it would look with Tony's last name.

I also think it's possible she was practicing in case she wanted to sign her name to one of his checks ... passing herself off as his spouse.

This info adds to what I'm saying. I think Casey was angling to become the new Mrs. Lazzaro.

COuld this be after she was bonded out and re-arrested? CA said KC couldn't sleep in her own room for about a week cause Caylee used to share the room with her. KC slept on an air mattress in G & C's room during that first week.

Or it could be the night they found KC & called 911 reporting Caylee missing? KC could of fed them that line of BS using that as an excuse to bolt from the parents house & possibly disappear before LE caught on that she was full of BS.

(bolded by me)

More notably, I noticed the correction of the tenses. They caught themselves the moment the words came out. It would have been more believable if they had not corrected themselves.

I noticed that right away as well!

HELLOOOOOO?????? Casey? See those people in the monitor? Yeah, them.

HELLOOOOOO?????? George & Cindy? See that person in the monitor? Yeah, her.

Y'all might want to start talking to each other, since your the only ones who know what really happened, and then tell law enforcement. Pretty simple, really.

someone may have thought of this well before me---but has anyone considered that caylee died due to shacking baby???? I just recalled in that FBI tapes ca went over that --- that she would never ever do it....perhaps after the fight? cause quite honestly I think violence and tempers were a major part of that kissee kissee family makeup....

jmo

I think that is the excuse Casey is giving George and Cindy for not coming home June 16. She is saying she couldn't face the pain of being in their house where Caylee lived without Caylee.

That DOES sound better than I had to hurry up to get to Tony's for movies and sex.

IMO

Thats what I was thinking, which is why I started to get a little postal, but wouldn't that mean she came home on the 16th w/o Caylee, telling her mom she had to leave b/c she could stand to be there w/o her. Wouldn't that throw up a red flag for mom? Am I making any sense, cause it sure doesn't seem like it?!?!

I'm seriously going crazy....

What is casey talking about in this convo with her dad?
What night is she reffering to?

"that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"

1:15mins into the "i want to take your pain away" george to casey video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3886222.story

What is she talking about? I'm SO confused!

HELP!

I think she just means when Cindy found her and brought her to the house the night of the 911 calls.

I just thought of something else. Could it be she is referring to why she stayed away from home for a month before they found her? She is saying it would've made her sad to be in the house without Caylee?

LaLaw, I would add just one D word to yours...

duplicitous

Good D word, OldSarge!

I had lunch about an hour ago and now I am sitting here in my rubber hip boots with a pink Pepto Bismol ring around my mouth! This makes me SICK!

no it doesn't make sense that she would say "she" if CA was referring to KC, I think she was referring to ZG.
which would mean they might have been referring to another piece of the story that KC told them, that hasn't been made public yet?

someone may have thought of this well before me---but has anyone considered that caylee died due to shacking baby???? I just recalled in that FBI tapes ca went over that --- that she would never ever do it....perhaps after the fight? cause quite honestly I think violence and tempers were a major part of that kissee kissee family makeup....

jmo
Possible, but there's too much evidence of premeditation of Casey killing Caylee for me to believe it was a "crime of passion" heat of the moment kind of thing.

jmo

Shaken Baby?? I doubt KC could have shaken Caylee hard enough for that.

OK Its been 2 hours......I'm losing my mind here!!! *taps foot* I'm tryin to wait patiently *taps foot*

Parents only know one way to relate to KC to get any meaniful response from her. All the niceeties were to set ground work for their first questions to her. Had they gone in with both barrels they new it might sabotage getting any information from her and risk alienation from her during a critical time. On the other hand the formalities given might have been to show her they are on her side to avoid KC bringing up any family secrets. Sure appeared to me they were walking on egg shells when visiting.

This was their MO since her early teens (at least)... always walked on eggshells. They are afraid of her....don't want to deal with her outbursts. But we need her outbursts to find Caylee. George seems to be the only way that I have observed so far. Doesn't look like he gets to talk too much...CA takes up all the time....and she is a waste..no new info will ever be obtained through her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie