Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the "Belle of the Ball" (LP said that haha) got home and CA debriefed her as to their story I bet they booted both Lee and GA out of the coverup..I think LA is out cause he cant believe how ignorant his mom is, and GA is out but he might as well be in because he doesn't seem to even know the world spins!! He is dumber than a box of rocks.

That has bothered me also...but remember that before she called LE she and KC got on myspace to let everyone know that Caylee was "missing".

I think I remember CA wrote something about Caylee being missing, but I think she did not know the extent of what was going on. She was still under the impression that KC was just getting back at her for the fight and keeping Caylee away from her. I believe the total turn around was that night after the calls and she feels total guilt because she pushed KC that far....everything she has done since then has been to get KC off and make her perfect world better again.

July 25 afternoon, part one.

casey tells cindy to hold on a minute and leaves the phone.

cindy tells her 'Don't waste our time." Hahahahah

In GA and KC Interview, GA talks about the previous court hearing and bond amount and says, "Years ago, when I did what I did, that was all pre-determined..." What did he do years ago that he had to stand trial for?

I'm starting to believe KC, there is a Zanny! Hard to believe someone could lie like this, it really is remarkable. Too bad LE can't use truth serum and get to the bottom of this.

Where doesn't Zani have roots? Every city there is a sighting, oh Zani has roots there

HEY! Don't be negative! It's GOT to be easy to find a hispanic women in Miami named Zeniada. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA How many can there be? lol These ppl are living in a fantasy world and everyone knows it but THEM!

Sorry if this has been posted already. After listening to the audio with CA telling KC Caylee's 3rd bday is coming up towards the end of that clip CA says "they think you guys did something to her" who are "you guys"?
"Reasonable" and "doubt"....to me everything I've seen so far is pure theater.

Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)
Thanks beanE..I was waiting for your memo. Is there another option for us mums with lil ones that cant read the sign stapled to our forheads?
For now I have a hairbrush by my side...if children approach i'll threaten them with hairbrushing (gasp)-that should have them running in the opposite direction...I'll let you know if it successful- if that doesnt work, then i'll ask them to pack up their toys. They always suddenly become very tired and want to rest(quietly) when its tidy up time.;)

I agree with the conclusions you have come to here. I think it's interesting that when CA goes to TL's to fetch Ms. KC she doesn't look for Caylee. She never does anything but tell KC to come with her. She doesn't look in the apartment for Caylee...ask TL where she is...
When I finally thought about that I knew then, that she knew much more then she was telling. :angel:

I agree with you. I would have been asking the people sitting there if they have seen Caylee? When was the last time you saw her? not one question about Caylee, just a comment about her concern for their money kc may have stole...odd.

"Reasonable" and "doubt"....to me everything I've seen so far is pure theater.

My sentiments exactly.

Jesus, I just got to the point where she is freaking bawling because she can't go home. Take me away calgon!

I'm no rocket scientist, but how sweet of her nonexistent nanny to have bought Caylee all those nonexistent clothes with the nonexistent money KC paid her from her nonexistent job?! I hope these people don't go car shopping the salesman will have them in an Edsel HAHA

Obviously JH didn't give it to her.

And Casey acts really, really guilty about not having the ring. I think the ring is somehow significant from how nervous Casey gets when it comes up.

Why lie about who gave it to her even?

She probably stole the d@mn thing from one of her friends.

I'm starting to believe KC, there is a Zanny! Hard to believe someone could lie like this, it really is remarkable. Too bad LE can't use truth serum and get to the bottom of this.

you know, Zanny supposedly wasn't living in that apt anymore - she was renting a room at the time of the disappearence - at least at her second version of the story thats what she says

I agree with you. I would have been asking the people sitting there if they have seen Caylee? When was the last time you saw her? not one question about Caylee, just a comment about her concern for their money kc may have stole...odd.

I thought she did ask where Caylee was and KC said with the nanny and then CA demanded to be taken there??

I think I remember CA wrote something about Caylee being missing, but I think she did not know the extent of what was going on. She was still under the impression that KC was just getting back at her for the fight and keeping Caylee away from her. I believe the total turn around was that night after the calls and she feels total guilt because she pushed KC that far....everything she has done since then has been to get KC off and make her perfect world better again.

That makes sense and I have thought that also. I still want to know, however, why she didn't look for Caylee in that apartment.

CA has told so many lies and done so much covering up of facts and obstructing of justice that, forgive me, I have a hard time believing anything "good" about her or innocent about her any more. She has done more, IMO, to add to folks dislike of KC then KC herself has done. Her daughter would have had a better chance at a trial, guilty or innocent,if CA would have not tried to turn this into the CA show. JMO

In GA and KC Interview, GA talks about the previous court hearing and bond amount and says, "Years ago, when I did what I did, that was all pre-determined..." What did he do years ago that he had to stand trial for?
Hmmmm...good question.

Re the Casey/Geo tape on 13, I think.

Little Miss Party While the Kidnapping Goes Unabated Ant REALLY wants out. If only she could come home. She wants to be home when Caylee comes home. She can't do anything 'in here.' She NEEDS to be home!!! Absolutely. She HONESTLY does. She TRULY does. Oh, dahd, I know thaht. (She makes an unusal inflection with her a's in words like that. It's not exactly ah, but that's the closest I can come so far.) I ABSOLUTELY know thaht dahd. I need to be home to working with missing children. Truly, absolutely, honestly. George apologizes. KC absolves, It's nobody's fault. Ahll we cahn do is move on. She cries when George talks about Caylee, but it seems to me that it's more like she's crying for the dead (and the guilty) rather than the living. But boy does she 'know thaht." I know thaht, Dahd. Dahd, I know thaht. I can't do anything in here. I can't talk here. I NEED OUT!!!!!!! George sure doesn't ask the questions I want him too, like 'What is one address or phone number Zanni's EVER had in Orlando that anyone, anywhere in town can verify?" Reach out and ask her that will you George, starting from day one. Reach out. From day 1! Absoultely, you know and um! Where did Zanni EVER live in Orlando. I want to know THAHT.

That makes sense and I have thought that also. I still want to know, however, why she didn't look for Caylee in that apartment.

CA has told so many lies and done so much covering up of facts and obstructing of justice that, forgive me, I have a hard time believing anything "good" about her or innocent about her any more. She has done more, IMO, to add to folks dislike of KC then KC herself has done. Her daughter would have had a better chance at a trial, guilty or innocent,if CA would have not tried to turn this into the CA show. JMO

Ohh I agree, she has done nothing but lie and spin....

That is why I have a hard time with the theory that he was actually involved. I believe he has run across more then he is saying but why would he be so adament about the smell from the car, it does not make sense to me.

He is an ex cop.. once a cop always a cop.. in his head anyway. His heart may be saying something else. I think he really was trying to get her to open up and hoped (his heart) that she would talk to Scott. (that was my take anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6