Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed in his interviews, George doesn't come out and just say "when I was a cop", he makes vague comments like that. :razz:

Maybe he doesn't want to bring direct attention to that fact.. out of fear what they may discover about his employment history. moo

I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

I would've scrunched up my face too. No one needs money to make a collect call. That's why it's a "collect" call. He's probably just disgusted. She's a leach. I believe all jail calls are only outgoing and always collect.

I can understand trying to read into what they are saying - to I don't get where a lot of the stuff is coming from - why are we planting things where there isn't anything? I agree that some of the phrases of past tense to present tense is something to watch for - reactions and fake emotions but to read into every word - I just don't see a lot of it

What I found interesting

Part 1 Afternoon 2:00PM July 25 with GA & CA Audio of this tape is all messed up.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206256/index.html

-Cindy asking about if Caylee stayed overnight at Tony’s. = Cindy trying to set Tony up for a fall. Casey would not give her the answer she wants. Casey is playing Cindy by telling her that Tony is still more important than you mom.
-Casey is lying to Cindy about Kiomarie & Cindy is lying to Casey about Kio saying that Cindy has a mental condition. =Clue to Casey that everyone is saying that both of them are crazy. Warning to Casey that Kio may have given LE some information by accident something important. What could have that been?
-Cindy is telling Casey that all she is doing tying to find Caylee for both of us. = I will do anything to protect both us from being found guilty of murder.
-Cindy asking that once Caylee is found she can get out. Casey saying potentially. I don’t know= As long as you (Cindy) do what I want I will not tell LE what your part is in all of this mom.
-Casey is in protective Custody. = Telling Cindy that she won’t be harmed because I am safer here than with you mom.
-Cindy asks about the psychologist and is Casey opening up. = Cindy is scarred about what Casey might say about the family secrets.
-George is still trying to find an answer as to why Caylee would have been killed.
-Casey is giving GA the excuse that Lee remaindered her that they should not say anything important on these visit and that it should all be written in notes. [Earlier she was complaining that JB had not given her any letters from Lee or anyone else. Right. Casey knows exactly what she is doing and Lee is her helper.]
-George asks Casey if she has taken anything from anyone that might have been the reason that harm had come to Caylee. The man is still trying to find something that would make Casey not the murder he knows in his heart she is.
-Starting at 10:47-12:40 can’t hear anything.
-George is trying to placate Casey …audio screws up again. Then re-loops back to the beginning.

July 30 Part 1of 2 Tape with George & Cindy

-Cindy showing Casey shirts. Casey fakes that she is interested.
-This visit appears to be very fake, forced. Casey is having a hard time with the story line today.
-The audio does not match the lips. The audio is not matching up to the tape.
-This is Bull. Casey is playing the darling daughter to make sure that she can get them to get them to pay her bond.
-George is still asking question and Casey switches back to talking about Lee.
-Can’t glean anything else with this tape. Too mixed up with sound to watch facial expressions. Maybe it will be fixed later on.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206288/index.html

In ALL videos, when KC is asked a tough question, she fake wipes her nose, eyes, scratches something, blows something off her shirt, looks to the left, looks to the right...but usually wipes her eyes and nose to give her time to find something to say. Most of the time, it's "I'm doing my best."

Kinda like her mom scratching, poking and grabbing herself. People say they are just alike.

:croc:The only person Adverb Woman trusts is Ho-Zay, and he's even managed to get the cuffs off too!

I can hear it now:

Cindy: There is nothing in, um, these, um, recordings that suggest anything other than, um, Caylee is alive somewhere. What LE, um, is trying to do is make it appear, um, that there are "mis-truths" but we are just protecting our family. We never said half of this stuff and the tapes have had a voice over done to make it appear we are all guilty of something.

You forgot "from day one."

I would've scrunched up my face too. No one needs money to make a collect call. That's why it's a "collect" call. He's probably just disgusted. She's a leach. I believe all jail calls are only outgoing and always collect.

Could it be a quarter to get the operator? I don't know how prison phones work, could be something to get an outside line to do the collect call - it was her first stint in the big house she might not have understood - I'm sure she's a pro now

What's going on with every station having a slightly different version of at least the 7/25 tapes?..Also..Advice please on which one (Fox? WESH?) has the best playback & especially the listings of tapes..I've tried both of the above & think they're both SO confusing! Thanks!

I cant stand to look at this girl. I want to slap her face.
"Hi beautiful, gorgeous", etc is GROSS...
They are proud of the matching shirts, like they just got matching Ralph Lauren polos
When is someone going to say "WHERE IS CAYLIE???!!!!"
All these codes, and fictitious people, and crocodile tears is making me crazy

Ughhh....CA had KC cornered in a lie and then told KC she new the correct answer (about the drums being ZG or RM's apt), and KC rolls her eyes and tells the truth.

This part really bothered me. The way she answers questions...

When her mom asks if the picture with the drums is from Zanny's house, she doesn't say yes. She throws out a half truth (well, we know now to be a "mistruth") by saying, yes, Zanny has drums at her house.

If that had been my mom, she'd have said, "You little twerp, I did not ask you if Zanny had drums at her house, I asked if that specific picture was from Zanny's house." Instead, CA gives her a chance again to offer up the truth.

This family makes me sick...

OMG - something just crossed my mind - please tell me that what I'm thinking isn't a possibility. Remember in one of George's interviews with the FBI when he was describing the location and shape of the "stain" found in KC's trunk and he described it as being right in the center "BECAUSE that's where the spare tire cover is" ???? "BECAUSE" .... that struck me as odd right away - is it possible that Caylee WAS in the trunk at the towyard - underneath the spare tire cover in the space where the spare tire goes?

That's been my theory the entire time. I can say, my Grandson 2 1/2 spent the night with me the other night, and while I was watching him sleep he got into a fetal position, and it was really eye opening, and chilling to see how small he was. She could have easily been in the tire well. Does anyone know if the tire was in the trunk when LE towed it?

Watching Cindy when George is talking to Casey with her hand at her chin, she knows Casey is lying.

I am pretty far behind, but when she is saying she couldnt stay in the house that night when Caylee wasnt there.. if these tapes are from the first arrest.. then did Casey get out of the house that night?? Possibly to take care of some things??

I think that was an excuse for taking LE out on a wild goose chase- got her out of the house that night.

OMG - something just crossed my mind - please tell me that what I'm thinking isn't a possibility. Remember in one of George's interviews with the FBI when he was describing the location and shape of the "stain" found in KC's trunk and he described it as being right in the center "BECAUSE that's where the spare tire cover is" ???? "BECAUSE" .... that struck me as odd right away - is it possible that Caylee WAS in the trunk at the towyard - underneath the spare tire cover in the space where the spare tire goes?

And maybe THAT'S how KC can say that with conviction that she doesn't know where Caylee is???

I don't believe George or Cindy knew the degree to which something was wrong before the 911 calls. Even Cindy's mother's emails reflect the same overall story Cindy has told from the beginning. Casey left, Cindy felt she was withholding Caylee to punish Cindy, Cindy was getting brush off excuses each time she tried to speak to Caylee during that month. The July 3rd myspace posting is a dramatic public statement visible in Casey's "world". Cindy knew Casey would see it there as would Casey's friends and hopefully it would make Casey stop whatever she was doing.

George knew Caylee was dead when he smelled the car. I do think they were both in shock in those first few hours. By the time Casey was arrested Cindy knew the walls were caving in in on a much larger scale than her previous fears led her to believe. I don't condone their behavior, I just don't think they are guilty of everything being alluded to. I don't think this video is in code, I don't think the "don't worry I didn't tell them anything" from the opening of the video is something sinister about Caylee.

This family was deeply dysfunctional long before this incident. This family has had secrets about how many levels of crazy there are behind closed doors for a loooong time.

This is my point of view as well. Thanks for expressing it so succinctly.

My only difference is I don't think that George knew the smell in the car was from Caylee....I think he was worried he would find a dead body (probably hers) and when he didn't, he completely shut out the possibility that she was dead on some level (even if his rational mind occasionally breaks through with some reality).

Video of visit with Lee is up on WFTV, they are throwing people under the bus and talking in code for sure. KC keeps gigling nervously, I wonder if LA stopped believing the family mantra thus the reason we are not seeing him. It does seem that he was looking to help at this point in time.

LA keeps talking about when KC was "reaching out to Mom" about Caylee being missing. When did KC "reach out" to CA? I thought it was LA she finally confessed to in her bedroom that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413