Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the one day I run out christmas shoppin' this happens and now it is midnight here and the baby is asleep and I still cant watch!

I must be wicked slow, because...

CA tells KC that when Caylee is found, she'll be released, right? And KC is all "Potentially..."

If your child was really kidnapped, then when the found her it'd be pretty obvious you didn't kill her. Thus you get released...

If you're not sure if you'll be released if she's found, then you don't really look like you think she'll be found in a manner where everything can be explained away. GA, CA, are y'all really this simple!?!

Yep, it goes something like this: Cindy and George announce they are close to bringing Caylee home; new documents and/or audio are released; new Caylee siting; rinse and repeat. Let the cycle continue.

rinse and repeat...oh that's just darn good comedy material, imo, lol

I read that he had pushed his dad thru a window, maybe that is what he went to court for.

Oh I forgot about that.
Did he go to court for that?HMM, not sure if his Dad pressed charges.
I thought he meant when he was a cop and but never comes out and says it.

In the 'I want to take your pain' video...did everyone notice that KC was speaking in PAST tense when referring to what good grandparents CA and GA WERE to Caylee? Repeatedly, she used past tense when referring to Caylee, until she caught herself at the end, and inserted IS. Sickening and very telling, I think. You can certainly see her for what she is in these videos.

Another interesting part was when KC says 'Beary thinks I did something' (sarcastically)...about why she is in jail. Then CA tells her 'Yes, he believes that YOU GUYS <who????> did something to hurt Caylee'. Who is YOU GUYS?? plural?? hmmmm

Could it be a quarter to get the operator? I don't know how prison phones work, could be something to get an outside line to do the collect call - it was her first stint in the big house she might not have understood - I'm sure she's a pro now

LMAO!!!:laughitup: I'm sure you're right.

Ugh. I really am disgusted by the way that the media is handling these. Emotionally charged, my foot!! Can't the reporters/anchors tell the difference between acting and reality?! I don't see ANY real emotion from anyone on these tapes!

All you hard working sleuthing patient objective WS'ers out here, forgive me. I am relying on your coverage of these latest videos. I tried to watch but got sick to my stomach, really. The giggling, laughing, Sweetheart and Beautiful comments to KC made me ill. The comments about writing letters to the family and JB has them? Thought this was aginst the law? What's up with that?

The video between Lee and KC is very hard to follow. KC seems to be enjoying the whole little code game and finds it quite amusing. He is just pretty much weird.

O.K. ridiculous, I know, but I have been here all day, maybe Im delousional:
These kids KA and brother look awfully dark skinned. I know, I know, I am Italian,( and dark skinned) and my daughter is as blonde as they come (some Italians have that look) but they look dark to me. All of their features.
Also, wtf is the deal with GA's time on the force? Something is rotten in Denmark there. Def.

Wow. Casey can cry. CCC.

Anyone have problems with the audio of Lee? I cant hear him

Did anyone catch that KC says to GA after he says how he misses them and wants them back home " i know it's been two weeks"
She is obviously only talking about herself because we know Caylee has been gone for a month and half at this point.

just make sure they eat with their hands standing around the crock pot so there won't be any dishes to wash afterwards

Forgedabout the A's writing a book...this stuff is hilarious!

Wow. Casey can cry. CCC.

Anyone have problems with the audio of Lee? I cant hear him

Me, and even when I can hear his voice it is lulling me to sleep. Lack of vocal inflection drives me bonkers.

KC doesn't want other people's names thrown all over the media. That's very 'discerning' for her! She's trying to stay strong. She reassures Cindy. You've done such a good job. You have to stay strong, Mom. You're doing so well. I have everything I need. (Youza, I can't believe she said that.)

Me, and even when I can hear his voice it is lulling me to sleep. Lack of vocal inflection drives me bonkers.

I cant hear anything he is saying. At all. I can only hear Casey's responses.

:croc:

I thought the same thing..that is odd IMO. My dad has never called me gorgeous, I think it's wacky. JMO.

When I hear something like her parents calling her "Sweetheart" or "Gorgeous," I realize they are afraid of her. They are sucking up to her in order that she doesn't get angry with them and stop the conversation with them. I would bet she has tuned them out many, many times in the past.
These tapes are an excellent example of the relationship between parents and daughter. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413