Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CANNNOTTT standdddd to hear lee speakkkkkk

O.K. ridiculous, I know, but I have been here all day, maybe Im delousional:
These kids KA and brother look awfully dark skinned. I know, I know, I am Italian,( and dark skinned) and my daughter is as blonde as they come (some Italians have that look) but they look dark to me. All of their features.
Also, wtf is the deal with GA's time on the force? Something is rotten in Denmark there. Def.

Me too, Kelly, I've been posting a bit here and there inbetween reading docs.

I thought the same then I read that George did make a quick reference about his dad and Sicilian in an interview.

My MIL is from Sicily, but you'd never guess she was Italian, she is a true Red-head, with Green eyes and is very pale skinned, yet her brothers have very dark haired and dark skin.

I am Italian and they are much darker than I or my Hubby, much depends on which region of Italy your ancestors are from.

OMG - something just crossed my mind - please tell me that what I'm thinking isn't a possibility. Remember in one of George's interviews with the FBI when he was describing the location and shape of the "stain" found in KC's trunk and he described it as being right in the center "BECAUSE that's where the spare tire cover is" ???? "BECAUSE" .... that struck me as odd right away - is it possible that Caylee WAS in the trunk at the towyard - underneath the spare tire cover in the space where the spare tire goes?

I took that statement to mean that is why he could remember where it was and the approximate size because it was where the spare tire is.

The theory that George knew ahead of time that there would be no body in the trunk and he needed a witness... the tow yard guy... would work kinda of sorta of but it would have been taking a huge risk. George would have no way of knowing if the tow yard man would not insist on calling the police with the smell.
Does not mean that Caylee could not have been in there but ...
I think it would be more plausible that when George got a whiff of the smell from the car he combined that with the fact the Casey would not let him in the trunk on June 24 and now he is smelling decomp and he is afraid of what he would find. When there is nothing there he takes the car and gets the hell out there breathing a sigh of relief his fears where not founded. He knows something is really wrong but hopes they can find Casey and get an explanation from her.
I have tried to put myself in his shoes
He knows that Casey has been lying about having a job. He knows she has stolen money in the past. He knows that she has not been telling the truth about where she has been. He knows that he has not seen Caylee in a month.
He smells the car, thinks it might be Caylee because he did see Casey. Now he opens the trunk and finds it empty. Not Caylee. Relieved. OMG What did my daughter get herself into. Who was it that was dead in this trunk? Go home. Find Casey and Caylee. Then figure out how to get Casey out of whatever mess she got herself into. I don't think he could fathom that Casey would have done away with Caylee herself. I think he could see Casey getting herself involved with some type of crime and someone ended up dead and her car was used to get rid of a body. It was not until later when he finds out that supposedly Caylee is kidnapped that he may have gone back to his original fear that the smells of decomp was from Caylee. Otherwise he would not have said anything to LE about the fact that he thought that Casey was holding back information from LE or anything about the smell of the car or that there was a bag of garbage in the trunk and that is was tossed into the dumpster at the tow yard.. Just like calling the police to report the gas cans. It did not serve any purpose to draw attention to the theft of the gas cans if he knew that the car had been used to transport a dead body. Just not Caylee’s but any bodies dead body. If George knew that the car had been used or was still being used then they would not have made such a big stink over the bill and drawn un-necessary attention to themselves. They would have just paid the bill, got in the car and drove off.
My opinion

is anyone else here thinking....there is no way I would ever have acted this way if "my baby" was missing...this is the "elephant in the room" (using JB's terms) that needs to be discussed!!!!

If it was true that the nanny took my baby...I would have been in the psych ward in less than 24 hrs! she talks about how she has to keep her spirits up and faith and laugh blah, blah, blah! NO MOTHER WHO LOVES HER BABY WOULD EVER TALK THE WAY SHE DOES!!!!!This is stupid already. :razz:

You know it! If my child were missing (God forbid), I'd be incoherent, inconsolable and basically unable to stand up straight. My life means nothing without my daughter. Without her, I don't think I could live.

Ok I cant hear Lee on the second 1/2.

They both speak like such complete idiots.

I thought it was just Casey who over used words.

Some of the verbiage they use.... they are both just trying so hard.
Lee seems like he is trying to sound like he is thinking everyyythinggg throuughhh reallllyy slowly.

They all talk to each other like the other one is an idiot you know what I mean?

Not to mention the:

Absolutely, Trust me, I can Guarantee you.

I never trust people who say 'trust me' or 'I can guarantee you.'
They have always have something to prove.

I am going bonkers!

Its very hard to hear Lee, I have the volume up high and ear on the speaker, then all of a sunnden casey gives that screeching laugh...blows out my eardrum.

Lee was trying to sound all PI like when he was asking about the last 3 people she text. he was trying to find out if they were involved. Then he said how about the last 2, one you texted alot and the other you didnt. Never saying a name, then he slipped up and said "she". So we know he is focusing on a she that had a long phone conversation with casey that day. IIRC wasnt that Annie?

Oh and on the tape with Cindy and George. Did Cindy specifically ask casey if she knew kiomaria? and casey said no?

Does anyone remember on the phone logs if casey had a phone call from MI, from Tara the psycho?

My laptop will never survive these videos. A few minutes into the first one I started to growl. Just started the second one and i'm livid! The parents, especially GA, are patient and kind beyond belief, and the little wench is sitting there just digging on all the attention. Caylee's name has been mentioned twice, maybe three times.

"Casey, we have to get Caylee home before her third birthday."

"Yeah, I know that's coming up in a couple of weeks."

Couple of weeks my a$$! What about getting "the little girl" home now!

Why does CA keep asking her details about someone she knows does not exist (ZG)? How about saying, "Cut the crap! The show is OVER. We want to know what happened to Caylee and we want to know now! Otherwise your lying little a$$ can stay in jail and rot, just like poor Caylee did in the trunk of your car!"

I would never take this kind of BS from my son, and I guess that's why he didn't grow up to be like this stinking little piece of dirt!

Please excuse the rant. I just had to get let that out for the sake of my new computer.

Can anyone decipher what Lee is insinuating when he suggests KC tell JB to look into what measures OCSO are undertaking and to ensure that everthing is "on the up and up" so he does not end up making an arse of himself...?

You know it! If my child were missing (God forbid), I'd be incoherent, inconsolable and basically unable to stand up straight. My life means nothing without my daughter. Without her, I don't think I could live.

Exactly! If any of these are admissible in court...there is no way a jury would believe this is a grieving mother...no way!

I can understand trying to read into what they are saying - to I don't get where a lot of the stuff is coming from - why are we planting things where there isn't anything? I agree that some of the phrases of past tense to present tense is something to watch for - reactions and fake emotions but to read into every word - I just don't see a lot of it

Not just taking these interviews on there own but adding the them to all of the other tapes, especially the FBI ones with Cindy feeding them the info she wants them to focus on, the interviews they have done with the media, and there actions at JB Park. These tapes are the ground work for what the A's have been doing since then. Does that help with how I am coming up with my reasoning.

I think these tapes are pretty boring myself. None of them ask the hard questions like Casey, how can it be that ZG watched your kid for years and you don't have any address or phone # that can be searched. How come you can't prove she exists. Why were you lying about working? Why would you need a nanny when you had no job? Since you weren't working, what did you do all day? Why did your car smell like death? there is a few for starters that they don't bother to ask her and keep at her til she answers something that makes sense!!!

But remember, they have to be careful and talk in code. Scary people who are so scary that the police can't be trusted to deal with them, who might wound or kill entire Ant hill have Caylee and they might not find a good preschool for her if Casey rats them out!

Cindy, George, and Lee spin a big, long, complicated story about lots of people conspiring to kidnap Caylee, and Casey sits there, barely saying a word, just nodding her compliance to all the story embellishments the family offers.

Why would she confess to what she did? Why would she say what happeneded to Caylee? She has absolutely no need to. Nobody confronts her.

Nobody in this family gives a damn about what really happened to Caylee.

It's breaking my heart.

Why would or why should Casey confess to anything if her family is enabling her and her story? REally why bother?

did they release the video of Lee talking BEFORE he knew they were being taped?

Can anyone decipher what Lee is insinuating when he suggests KC tell JB to look into what measures OCSO are undertaking and to ensure that everthing is "on the up and up" so he does not end up making an arse of himself...?

Sorry, not I. But in the GA/KC video, they are just amazed that people think the family is talking in code. :rolleyes: Good grief, I couldn't make heads or tails of this one. I think I am going to try to listen to it again and take notes, lol. The audio on Lee's end was horrible but I could hear KC loud and clear.

I must be wicked slow, because...

CA tells KC that when Caylee is found, she'll be released, right? And KC is all "Potentially..."

If your child was really kidnapped, then when the found her it'd be pretty obvious you didn't kill her. Thus you get released...

If you're not sure if you'll be released if she's found, then you don't really look like you think she'll be found in a manner where everything can be explained away. GA, CA, are y'all really this simple!?!

This stood out to me too. CA's voice had this weird, questioning tone (almost kid-like) "when they find Caylee, they will release you...don't you think?" Kc's response with "potentially...but Yuri thinks I did something to her" (or whatever it was she said exactly) says it all. Plus, did you hear the part where CA says, "They think you guys did something to her." WHAT GUYS? Is she insinuating that TL is in on it?

ok, just watched GA and KC interview. They look EXACTLY alike. I never saw GA for this long, so apologies for my previous post.
I still think something is up about his former gig as a cop. I would loooove to know what though

Seriously, I need a translation of the Lee visitation. Anyone who has watched this one, I would love to hear your take on it. I am pretty much totally lost on this one.

I am just starting to listen to the first part, and my head is already about to explode. Lee thinks he is so sneaky. "Out of the 3 people you hand contact with before mom on the day Caylee went missing, are any of them involved?" "Out of the 2 people you texted, is one of them involved?" And on and on and on.:doh::banghead::confused::bang::scream: (Yes, this post required all of those emoticons.)

I'm watching the July 25th visitation with KC and her parents and it's amazing to me that she goes from saying that ZF's father, Victor, MIGHT be the stepfather, she's not sure..to yeah, he is her stepfather and adopted her. She lies so fluidly it's crazy. She makes up everything as she goes and her mother acts like she doesn't catch it. She sort of seems to be enjoying herself. I know this isn't new observations--it's just mindblowing. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Casey can come up with some pretty detailed lies ....
Yet she can't remember where she lost her own 2nd cell phone. was it at Blanchard Park or at Universal because I was at work but not for work:razz:
She can't remember where Z's mother lived because she stopped paying attention since she went there sooooo many times.:razz::slap:
Her Nanny has alot of money, but has to rent a room, and her only source of income is to babysit Caylee while Casey goes to work but really doesn't work yet Casey pays her well, but wait wasn't it mentioned that Z took Caylee because Casey didn't pay her..

And then HOW DID ZENAIDA BECOME JESSE GRUND?.....Maybe Amy..the Squirrels have her....:slap::croc:

I need a Cognac before Nancy Grace starts

It drives me crazy. No one says. "Ok, Adverb Girl, give me one Zenaida address we can verify, one phone number, one person know can verify her existance, one cancelled check, one receipt, one co-worker." "Why did you lie about working at Universal?" Why did you lie about EVERYTHING?! Wherethe hell did you leave Caylee because it wasn't at the Sawgrass? Why did you lie to the police? How can you possibly think that subjecting Caylee to sustained kidnapping is protecting anyone?! Why can't you just tell the police about these scary people and what really happened?

But no, instead they play Trivial Pursuit, the Kidnapping Edition? The collect 'clues' and play charades. First Word. Starts with J. Jeez!

*bolded by me*

OMG....I laughed so hard when I read that. Hilarious. Thank you.

i have my damn ear all the way up to my laptop trying to hear lee lmao

whoa re trhese 3 people he is talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members