Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...he wouldn't have asked, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" He would have asked, "Is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"

Then, KC would have replied, "Truthfully, it absolutely is."

LOL! I'm just waiting for him to ask, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" LA would've made a great game show contestant on "What's My Line?"; or better yet, "To Tell the Truth"!:sick:

I'm sorry, I know there is nothing funny about this case, but your comment about bigger than a breadbox was downright freakin' funny.

Do you need someone to hold you?

You're not going crazy, and it IS going down like you thought it would. You just haven't accepted that it would actually go down like this. You have two women who share a personality. Cindy is cluing Casey in to the story they're going to spin. George is left out of the "clean up" plan. What I saw, however, was that George was already there for Casey....she DID come to daddy. Daddy helped "gorgeous" fix her problem. Probably for the first time ever, Casey could go to her father and he wasn't going to do a damn thing to wreck that, even if it was in this awful instance. Cindy was left in the dark as to his participation. Cindy discovered something after she made the panicked 911 about the dead body that made her go into clean up mode. Cindy has determined to make this all go away, whatever it takes. She's the "planner" of this trio. Casey caused the mess, George cleaned it up and got rid of it, and Cindy is going to make sure someone else is implicated.

It's interesting to me to note that as these conversations are going on, each player (Cindy and George) are learning exactly what the other one knows. George thought he was helping out his little girl, Cindy thought she was fixing the problem, and Casey thought she was going to get away with it.

I don't know what the TOS rules are, but I'm going to risk it and say these people are all asshats.

I think I did need someone to hold me (lol) but I'm OK now..Thanks!

What you said made a lot of sense! Now I'm off to listen to rest of the tapes..I had to take a break for my SANITY! ;)

Cindy telling Casey she doesn't have to work......
If there wasn't so much in your face evidence, I would think this whole thing is a hoax.
IMO

:) I harbored those same thoughts myself ... for a moment.

Oh for crying out loud, you would think they were all talking to people they just met. I swear I would be like "excuse MEEEE, you little twurp I am not playing ring around the rosy with you anymore where is my granddaughter". Where is the emotion and (justifiable) anger towards her? The way they talk to her is ridiculous.

I'll tell you what though george and lee do NOT like jose, they both really seemed to want her to ditch him.

Yep, but KC likes Ho-ZAY. Sometimes when she goes out to have meetings with him, she runs into ministers who tell her little stories which raise her spirits, so important when one is rotting in jail rather than at home- baking brownies, computing, spinning yarns for bounty hunters and one's family... oh, almost forgot, AND helping to find one's missing child. Ho-ZAY is helping so much, even managed to get her cuffs off!

Oh for crying out loud, you would think they were all talking to people they just met. I swear I would be like "excuse MEEEE, you little twurp I am not playing ring around the rosy with you anymore where is my granddaughter". Where is the emotion and (justifiable) anger towards her? The way they talk to her is ridiculous.

I'll tell you what though george and lee do NOT like jose, they both really seemed to want her to ditch him.

Makes you wonder why, doesn't it? Hmmmmmm

LOL...he wouldn't have asked, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" He would have asked, "Is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"

Damn ya' all are funny tonight!!!!!! That was great!

Cindy telling Casey she doesn't have to work......
If there wasn't so much in your face evidence, I would think this whole thing is a hoax.
IMO

Casey can go back and do what she did before when she pretended to go to work...:rolleyes::loser::razz:

I love how every time George makes an honest attempt to ask Casey a meaningful question, CA tries to take the phone or interupts him. Its so obvious she doesnt want him involved in anything remotely close to trying to get answers from her. I get the impression after the visit on the 25th CA must have told GA, "Let me ask the questions" you just try to keep her spirits up. George is low man on the totem pole in that family, and Lee confirms that as KC laughs when he is telling who is Priorities are...."Caylee is first .....last is Dad"....as KC chuckles. I feel they think of him as a joke or something.

And the prize is a night with LEE ANTHONY!

Just kidding! :sick:

The show would probably be called "That Particular Item That, You Know, You Get When You Reach Out And Win... When It Is, You Know, The 'Antagonism' Of Left." (ChillyW, excuse me for stealing from your cleverness.)

You know, Chilly, after watching all of the video's (except for the LA one (yikes!), I now know that cindy is not the ruler of that family, it is casey and has been for a LONG TIME!!

Yehp! All the spin coming from CA has been straight from KC all along. I didn't realize that until today either!

:sick:

Lee drones on and on about fundraisers and supporters. Casey perks up with glee at the mention of Coke being involved in a fundraiser.
She hit the Big Top, I mean Time.

I'm watching the tapes for facial gestures of when she is telling the truth and when she is lying. When asked about Patrick visitor, and other items that are known truths, she looks to the left of the screen (her right). When she is BS'ing, she looks to the right of the screen (her left).

I'm watching the tapes for facial gestures of when she is telling the truth and when she is lying. When asked about Patrick visitor, and other items that are known truths, she looks to the left of the screen (her right). When she is BS'ing, she looks to the right of the screen (her left).

I will have to watch for that.

Stage Left-lie
Stage Right-truth

Interesting.

SNIPPED
But no, instead they play Trivial Pursuit, the Kidnapping Edition? The collect 'clues' and play charades. First Word. Starts with J. Jeez!
I don't smile much while on this site, but that line is a winner! It's nice to see some humor in this sad situation, thanks.

And what's with the discussion about Patrick "having contacts/people on the outside?" This makes no sense at all.
Geez, Where's my Orphan Annie decoder !?

I will have to watch for that.

Stage Left-lie
Stage Right-truth

Interesting.

I have heard that this phenomena is related to the utilization of different parts of the brain, those which process memories (truth) and those which harbor imagination (lies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99