Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George: ""Hey gorgeous, how you doing?"

What the HELL is that??!! Are you kidding me??

Casey seems to me to be assessing her parents to see their belief level in her lies. That is, when she's not complaining about how she looks and the other people in jail not believing that she didn't do anything to Caylee.

Note how as soon as her very brief message to Caylee is done, she's done crying and switches subject completely to barking out orders about what she 'wants' (people other than LE to investigate the 'kidnapping').

"I want someone other than the sheriff's office to look into this. I want Lee...I want you.... I want... bla bla bla." Yes indeed, she's a piece of work. And the family jumps through her hoops.

"I want someone other than the sheriff's office to look into this. I want Lee...I want you.... I want... bla bla bla." Yes indeed, she's a piece of work. And the family jumps through her hoops.

She wants the family to look into destroying evidence.

snip:

"Could this be related to something like that?" Cindy asked Casey.
"No, it's not," Casey said.
"Okay, I just had to ask," Cindy said.
Casey basically tells her mother Caylee's disappearance is not drug-related. The significance of it is that there have been theories floated by Casey's family that there could be some dangerous drug dealer out there who has Caylee. Casey's telling them that's not a concern of hers.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html

Love the way CA plants ideas for KC to either run with, or dismiss.

I advise crock pots be used to throw contents in and left until the household complains of lack of food. You then direct them to the kitchen. They get a hot meal, you get the accolades, and they are more apt to leave you alone afterwards. ;)

OOPS.

I thought a crock pot was the specially designed storage unit which houses the A tapes in a secure location as we await trial.

This exchange in the video sounded to me like CA reading from a script and prompting KC to answer!!!!

She definitely had her questions written down...but she asks again like she's prompting the 'correct' response from KC......

Exactly!!!!

GMAB!!! Who do they think they are fooling? They even allude to the fact that they know it is being recorded. This is going to be like listening to the Twilight Zone!

(JBean......love your 'alerts'!!)

Casey seems to me to be assessing her parents to see their belief level in her lies. That is, when she's not complaining about how she looks and the other people in jail not believing that she didn't do anything to Caylee.

Note how as soon as her very brief message to Caylee is done, she's done crying and switches subject completely to barking out orders about what she 'wants' (people other than LE to investigate the 'kidnapping').

Does KC wants someone other than local LE to handle the case because she has slept with too many locals of LE and knows her name and reputation precede her? H-H-mmmm?

"Gorgeous", "Darlin'", "Sweetheart".....

What other family do you know that would be heaping on the compliments to their daughter who sits in jail after having LOST their precious little grandbaby, who is out there somewhere being subjected to god knows what?? What other family??

OMG, the dysfunction is STAGGERING.

George: ""Hey gorgeous, how you doing?"

What the HELL is that??!! Are you kidding me??

Unbelievable, isn't it! I want to see GA's face when he says that, but CA is all about being the one on camera...even in the jail! :rolleyes:

We could play a drinking game, every time we hear absolutely drink, oh wait we'd be bombed by the time Nancy starts.
I was already thinking that. I better have a big dinner.:angel:

Does KC wants someone other than local LE to handle the case because she has slept with too many locals of LE and knows her name and reputation precede her? H-H-mmmm?

I look at it as, KC knows she cant bull$hit LE. Just everyone else.

If I am not mistaken, I don't think that Casey can see anyone when she is in video visitation, I believe that the video screen is only in front of the actual visitor. With that, I think that paying attention to her facial expression will help since she knows its being recorded..
I am seriously betting we will see her eyes rolls quiet a bit in these videos, and think she will look down quiet a bit.

BeanE~ I keep a supply of Chinet products on hand for such emergencies....uhm...er...and basically all dinners come to think of it. ;)

Even my doggie is included as he eats from a clean paper bowl every day. LOL

I can not wait. I have to go buy more notebooks. I feel like I'm in a class where notes are the most important thing.

I hope you're finished with finals Coley! (Sorry to sound like such a mama hen!)

We could play a drinking game, every time we hear absolutely drink, oh wait we'd be bombed by the time Nancy starts.

Aaahhh, don't tempt me; I work from home and my boss is out of town. :angel:

On the other hand, by the time we get through them all, we might need it. :crazy:

Can someone please contact the media? By the time they are finally released we will have already closed this thread and open the #2 thread.

keeping in mind that months down the road who was it who called 911 ont he protesters?????? Yep if ever in Orlando---don't call LE just call the A's on hopespring....MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!:twocents:

scripted???? You think???? perhaps that is the "script" part that given--except of course in that one....THEY GAVE HER WHAT TO SAY TO LE!!

shovel please.....:angel:

jmo :twocents:

Here is the whole conversation as shown on the video preview so far:

"Hi," Casey Anthony said to her parents before laughing.

"I love you," Cindy Anthony said.

"I love you, too. Hi," Casey Anthony said.

"Casey, you don't realize that the whole United States is looking for our Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"I know that, mom," Casey Anthony said.

"Look straight up so I can look into your eyes. Thank you. You know I need to do that. It's OK to cry, Casey. It's alright, love. We've all been crying," said Cindy Anthony while her daughter was crying.

"Do you think (alleged baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez) is acting by herself or does she have help?" Cindy Anthony asked.

"I don't know, mom. I haven't been able to talk to anybody. I don't know," Casey Anthony said. "I'm hoping that if there's people involved, there's as many people that are dumb enough to open their mouths and say something. I want someone outside of the sheriff's department looking into these things. I want Lee to look into stuff, I want you guys to look into stuff, I want Jose (Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney) to look into stuff."

"Does Charlotte (N.C.) sound like a potential place to look?" Cindy Anthony said.

"You can look in Charlotte. I know Zanny's home is in North Carolina," Casey Anthony said.

"And definitely Miami," Cindy Anthony said.

"Definitely Miami and New York," Casey Anthony said.

When George Anthony talks to his daughter, she starts crying.

"Hey gorgeous, how you doing?" George Anthony said.

"I look like hell," Casey Anthony said while laughing.

"Want to know something? You really need to keep your spirit high through all this," George Anthony said.

"I have. I haven't been crying while I've been in here," Casey Anthony said. "I've been trying to read books and do other things to keep my mind off of stuff."

"I'm in front of the (television) cameras all the time," Cindy Anthony said. "What message do you want me to give to Zanny and Caylee?"

"That she needs to return Caylee. I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us and she's smiling and she's happy and she is OK," Casey Anthony said.

"What do you want me to tell Caylee?" Cindy Anthony asked.

"That mommy loves her very much, and that she's the most important thing in this entire world to me and to be brave," said Casey Anthony while wiping tears away. "I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much. God, and I miss you guys."

"We miss you, too," Cindy Anthony said.

"I'm protecting our family, yes. Not from anything that I've done," Casey Anthony said.

"Is someone threatening us," Cindy Anthony asked.

"Mom, just leave it at that, please," Casey Anthony replied. "Because this is recorded, and I don't know who's going to see things, and they're going to misconstrue whatever else, like I said, there's things that I directly need to say each of you."

"Has someone else been in our house?" Cindy Anthony said.

"I don't know, mom. Possibly," Casey Anthony said. "I told you a long time ago that she had a key."

"Everybody knows that you've done nothing to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"Good. I'm just glad that everybody else knows that," Casey Anthony said.

"There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that," Cindy Anthony said.

"Oh, I know that," Casey Anthony said. "I get that daily here."

In a July 25 jail visit with her brother, Lee, Casey Anthony said she did not trust law enforcement officials.

"Do you want to talk to law enforcement?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes and no," Casey Anthony replied. "I know that I'm there 'person of interest,' so things that I've told them before, they looked at me like I'm feeding them a bunch of (expletive). In a lot of ways I'd rather things come from you guys, my primary family, or my almost (inaudible) primary because Jose has been my one out."

Did anyone hear her add "Do you understand that?" in a firm parental tone. I believe it is uttered softer than the "Everyone knows you've done nothing to Caylee." I thought I heard it but need to listen again.

ETA: After listening the third time definitely heard CA add "you understand that?" in a softer tone. KC sort of talks over her but you can hear it if you listen carefully. When CA first heard that Caylee was missing from KC (just before phoning 911) according to LA she exclaimed to KC "What have you done?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor