Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC states to her parents, "I know I need to talk to you directly," CA interupts with another question fired off gracfully. For a nano second I thought she was going to be direct for the first time.

I just thought of something else. Could it be she is referring to why she stayed away from home for a month before they found her? She is saying it would've made her sad to be in the house without Caylee?

wasnt that video taken right after she was arrested, when they were all going with the jun 8th time frame of when she went missing. so when she says "that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"". maybe it was in reference to something we dont evn know about.

the timing of these releases is really getting funny, i feel like i'm watching a stud poker game.
"i'll call your girl in orlando mall and raise you 700 pages of documents,
"i'll call your wanda story and raise you all of the jail visitor videos." pretty tit for tat, isn't it?

lmao!!!

Sorry if this has been posted already. After listening to the audio with CA telling KC Caylee's 3rd bday is coming up towards the end of that clip CA says "they think you guys did something to her" who are "you guys"?

Casey. Cindy thinks she's being clever and avoiding any talk that indicates Casey and Casey alone murdered Caylee.

Sorry if this has been posted already. After listening to the audio with CA telling KC Caylee's 3rd bday is coming up towards the end of that clip CA says "they think you guys did something to her" who are "you guys"?

Yep, wondered the same thing. Was Cindy already setting up Casey's new friends (TL, Amy, etc)? Or was it something else? Interesting.

During a visitation session on Aug. 3, the father and daughter started their conversation upbeat with big smiles.

Casey picked up the phone with a cheery, "Hi."

Her father said, "Hey, good morning beautiful. How are you?"

"Good. How are you?" she replied.

"I'm doing better now -- I get a chance to see you," George said.

Casey began to cry as her father told her that everyone loves her -- her brother, mom, their family.

George asked Casey if she knew what the day was -- and that Caylee's birthday was in a week. "I want to have that big party for her," he said.

George told Casey that Caylee has captivated the world. "Everyone wants to see her back home," he said.

Casey said all she wants is to see Caylee home. "But I want to be there when she comes home," she said.

In a heartfelt moment, George told Casey he knows Caylee is close. "I can feel her. Every night before I go to bed, I go out and I say Caylee -- the moon, the stars and the sky sweetheart. Mommy loves you. Jojo and Cece love you. Uncle E loves you. Mouey. Everybody."

With his daughter crying, George said, "I'm doing everything I can."

"I would give my life right now for you and for her," he said.

George asks Casey if she's eating. He asks if she needs to buy anything or if she can write letters.

George again reiterated that they want Caylee and Casey to come home. "Whatever you can do to help us," he said.

"Dad, I've done everything that I can do from where I'm at. I'm sorry I've done everything that I can," Casey said as she began to cry.

George told Casey their family could go into protective custody if they needed to.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-jail-tapes-120408,0,3886222.story

Interesting. When my siblings and I were small we were told when someone or a pet passed, that they went to heaven, and they were a star. That we could look at the stars and talk with them.

The timing of these releases is really getting funny, I feel like I'm watching a stud poker game.
"I'll call your girl in Orlando Mall and raise you 700 pages of documents,
"I'll call your Wanda story and raise you all of the jail visitor videos." pretty tit for tat, isn't it?

Ha! :rolling: Totally!

George looked VERY uncomfortable as Cindy and Casey spewed lie after lie (even though he lies too). Watch his face as he squirms about. When he said he wants to take the pain away, then adds something like, 'so you can tell me anything," I felt it was George offering to cover up any evidence Casey left behind, if only she will confide in him... via letters or whatever.

It's almost like I could hear her little mental voice (which, strangely enough, sounds like the robot from 'Lost In Space') saying, uh oh, slipped up there using past tense, danger, danger, correct to present tense immediately.

Lanie
UUH, yeah. That was soooo obvious, she caught herself.
The bourbon is wearing off, need video.
This is too weird.
I wonder if CA liked it when GA said "Hello Gorgeous"...That was creepy.
Nancy Grace will be a trip tonight I'm sure
What was the deal with the "live chat" regarding this case last night at 9? There were 5 people in there, but 300 viewing right now....Everyone crash early?
We should chat tonight while NG is on. thread is getting long
Happy Sleuthing

The timing of these releases is really getting funny, I feel like I'm watching a stud poker game.
"I'll call your Wanda story and raise you all of the jail visitor videos." pretty tit for tat, isn't it?

Holy Cow! Good one!!:cheerful:

Interesting. When my siblings and I were small we were told when someone or a pet passed, that they went to heaven, and they were a star. That we could look at the stars and talk with them.

I remember hearing that somewhere too. My goodness, looking at it from that perspective it does appear that he is comforting KC that Caylee is ok, although deceased.

I don't get it. If they are talking about after the 911 calls that does not make sense since Casey was there the night of July 15th before she was arrested on July 16th. If they are talking about June 15th or 16th and the big fight between Cindy and Casey happened which may be the trigger for her killing Caylee then it still makes no sense because what could Casey have had told GA that would have made any difference if Caylee was dead already.

Oh these tapes are going to drive me nuts. Great. I have listened to what, 3 minuets out of 5 hours of what is going to be available. How is one suppose tell what is true and what has been scripted for the live performance.

Casey doesn't want her parents to KNOW she killed Caylee. So she is lying. She is telling them what she should have done IF there had been a real kidnapping.

She is making excuses for all the lies and stealing the month she was gone and saying she SHOULD have told her parents Caylee was kidnapped.

She could hardly say that she killed Caylee June 16 because she didn't want Cindy to have her and because Tony wouldn't let Caylee spend the night at his apartment and she was hot for Tony.

However George and Cindy really felt during that visit they had to pretend to believe Casey because obviously Casey doesn't speak to anyone who makes her feel uncomfortable.

I think it was communication on Casey's terms or no communication.

I'm waiting for 'I'll call the murder of your daughter and raise you the DP'

That is so funny!!

LOL!!! This is so funny, and so true! Thank you for the laugh, I so needed it! :p

I remember hearing that somewhere too. My goodness, looking at it from that perspective it does appear that he is comforting KC that Caylee is ok, although deceased.

Yeah, that is why it stuck out to me, because that was my families story anyway. But, it does look like GA knows and is consoling the perp in a way no one else would interpret. (If this was the way their family handled death matters that is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member