Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGHHHHHHHHH

First of all these people knew they were being taped the whole time and made mention that the ONLY safe way to talk is through written letters.

Then it is SOOOOOOOOO obvious when CA almost traps her by saying is this the apt of Zani? And she is about to say yes its zanis b/c the drum set is the same. UNTIL CA says because I know whose apt it is.....and then KC says its Ricardos apt.

Because there is no Zani!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard that this phenomena is related to the utilization of different parts of the brain, those which process memories (truth) and those which harbor imagination (lies).

Seems to me as she ages, she will likely develop some type of eye muscle issue whereby she can only look right by tilting her head.

I'm watching the tapes for facial gestures of when she is telling the truth and when she is lying. When asked about Patrick visitor, and other items that are known truths, she looks to the left of the screen (her right). When she is BS'ing, she looks to the right of the screen (her left).

There were some times I noticed when she was obviously lying she would touch her nose, rub it or scratch it. I'll have to go back and find out when that was, and what she was asked.

Casey sound so insincere when she's crying about wanting to go home to be with her parents. She's telling them what she thinks they want to hear, not what she really feels.

UGHHHHHHHHH

First of all these people knew they were being taped the whole time and made mention that the ONLY safe way to talk is through written letters.

Then it is SOOOOOOOOO obvious when CA almost traps her by saying is this the apt of Zani? And she is about to say yes its zanis b/c the drum set is the same. UNTIL CA says because I know whose apt it is.....and then KC says its Ricardos apt.

Because there is no Zani!!!!!!!!!!!

Her mother leads her to a place so that she can lie. Cindy needs to believe the lies so she has to lead her to a new lie to cover the old lie. Casey was squirming right til when Cindy opened the door for her.

Cindy is shameful. She enables the leatherface she harbored in the proverbial basement, metaphorical chainsaw and all.

Casey sound so insincere when she's crying about wanting to go home to be with her parents. She's telling them what she thinks they want to hear, not what she really feels.

That and also every single time they say something that doesn't follow along perfectly with her line of thinking, it's "Oh I know that", "I know", "Oh I know that everyone is looking for Caylee". Why can't she just say "Yeah." She always has to act like they are telling her stuff she already knows.

That and also every single time they say something that doesn't follow along perfectly with her line of thinking, it's "Oh I know that", "I know", "Oh I know that everyone is looking for Caylee". Why can't she just say "Yeah." She always has to act like they are telling her stuff she already knows.

I was thinking the same thing!! It's REALLY grating-- she always answers with "OH, I KNOW..."
"We love you..." -- "Oh, I know!"
"We can go into protective custody if we need to..." --"Oh, I know!"

Casey apparently knows EVERYTHING. I want to squeeze her face.

I was thinking the same thing!! It's REALLY grating-- she always answers with "OH, I KNOW..."
"We love you..." -- "Oh, I know!"
"We can go into protective custody if we need to..." --"Oh, I know!"

Casey apparently knows EVERYTHING. I want to squeeze her face.

LOL...I KNOW!!!

Seriously, I have worked with people or been around people in general who answer everything you tell them with "I know", "Oh I know!" and it's not in a Monica Geller "I KNOW!" way either. LOL

It is infuriating to talk to people that add nothing to the conversation other than they know what you just told them already.

After Lee's goes on and on (in code no less) about nothing, Casey says "That makes perfect sense". LOL NO WAY did she have any clue what he was talking about!

After Lee's goes on and on (in code no less) about nothing, Casey says "That makes perfect sense". LOL NO WAY did she have any clue what he was talking about!

She is quite clever at stroking the male ego as seen by the litany of men she caroused physically with, her father and his embellished praises, and Lee who needs to feel like he is so astute. She effortlessly pulls the wool over their crotch.

I love how every time George makes an honest attempt to ask Casey a meaningful question, CA tries to take the phone or interupts him. Its so obvious she doesnt want him involved in anything remotely close to trying to get answers from her. I get the impression after the visit on the 25th CA must have told GA, "Let me ask the questions" you just try to keep her spirits up. George is low man on the totem pole in that family, and Lee confirms that as KC laughs when he is telling who is Priorities are...."Caylee is first .....last is Dad"....as KC chuckles. I feel they think of him as a joke or something.

Yes I caught that also. At one point George tells Casey she can talk to the police if she wants and if u watch Cindy she has her hand out to grab for the phone as soon as he asks it. And then when George gives her the phone she has some stupid question to ask Casey that feeds into Caseys lies.

She wasn't listening anymore to his Charlie Brown teacher "mwa mwa mwa". To tell you the truth, I wasn't either. LOL

She wasn't listening anymore to his Charlie Brown teacher "mwa mwa mwa". To tell you the truth, I wasn't either. LOL

Speaking of Charlie, why does she refer to Mark Hawkins as Charlie Brown?

Some other observations:

-Casey giggles quite often during the Lee interview. A flirty giggle.
-Casey seemed upset when she was trying to convince Cindy that the menu was for her not Caylee. When Cindy says "but Caylee likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese too". You could hear it in KC's voice that she was annoyed/upset when she says "SO DO I" and then she caught herself and smoothed it over.
-Casey also got very upset over the hairdresser and Tara. She was holding back but u could tell she wanted to let loose. Why???
-Casey cries whenever she talks to George. It happened at the Bond hearing to.
-Casey seems to want to talk about Jose (it almost reminded me of when u have a new crush and that's all u want to talk about...u find ways to fit it into the conversation..."jose said this' "jose recommends that".
-Casey appears to be proud that she's in protective custody, it came off as if she was bragging about it, like she was special.
-I found it very interesting that Casey used Patrick Borgieous to throw Tony Lazarro under the bus. Stating that he hasnt even tried to contact her but someone from high school from 4 years ago was able to visit her.

Very strange - of course they would release her if Caylee came home. But KC knows Caylee won't be coming home so she trips over her answer - "er potentially, I don't know..." IMO

Could Casey be hesitate about going home because of the other charges of neglect, etc. that she feels she might still be charged with, ever if Caylee were returned?

Yep! The facts are quite convincing that since at least from March (maybe before) until now, KC's goal has been to get away from her family.

Some other observations:
-Casey seemed upset when she was trying to convince Cindy that the menu was for her not Caylee. When Cindy says "but Caylee likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese too". You could hear it in KC's voice that she was annoyed/upset when she says "SO DO I" and then she caught herself and smoothed it over.

That was strange...I caught that too. It gave me a vision of Casey being the "replaced" bigger sister by the new baby of the family, Caylee. She's competing with the new baby for mom's (CA's) attention. It was also like Casey was being one-upped by Cindy because she doesn't realize her own daughter likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese. Like Cindy knows Caylee's preferences better than Caylee's own mother.

I do wonder about these menus too. Are they going to be mentioned at trial? What significance do they have?

4. Play the tape of Caylee singing over and over again, until ONE of them breaks and tells where she is.
I agree with you on this one but as I have said in the past put them all in the car with the smell and no one gets out until someone talks and it's the truth. Not even for potty breaks.

NEWS FLASH proof Cindy told the truth..(at least once)she didn't lie when she told Casey "your probably going to eat a lot of stuff your not used to. You will eat what is in front of you.
Jail time for Casey Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member