Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how every time George makes an honest attempt to ask Casey a meaningful question, CA tries to take the phone or interupts him. Its so obvious she doesnt want him involved in anything remotely close to trying to get answers from her. I get the impression after the visit on the 25th CA must have told GA, "Let me ask the questions" you just try to keep her spirits up. George is low man on the totem pole in that family, and Lee confirms that as KC laughs when he is telling who is Priorities are...."Caylee is first .....last is Dad"....as KC chuckles. I feel they think of him as a joke or something.

Bolded is mine. This is exactly why Casey would have involved her father in trying to cover up what she did, thus potentially incriminating him, instead of her brother. I think Casey really believed her dad would, for the sake of maybe for the first time in a long time being really IMPORTANT to Casey, cover for her all the way to his grave. This is why I think he told the Grand Jury what he knows, starting at least as early as what happened on June 24 through to the present, which I believe is a lot more than we know, and which is why the state has not taken the DP off the table (nor should they.)

How many times have folks done things for those around them in order to please them and be held in their higher graces? Perhaps at the time George was happy to finally be thought of not so much as a "joke", as you put it, by his child but as someone who could actually help her, and so he did, and never told Cindy about it, but finally told the GJ.

He's probably hoping just as much as Casey that she'll somehow get some good plea deal, and that she'll take it, so he never has to fess up to Cindy re: what he told that Grand Jury about their precious Casey. This is why I think he has, after that GJ day, gone on with the "Caylee is alive" charade - if a plea happens, and he never has to testify, maybe his family will never know he finally told the truth...

I really feel that George is trying to pull at whatever heartstrings KC has to get her to come clean or admit something. Especially when he says he wishes he'd been a better dad and grandfather. I think he knows she did something to poor Caylee.

GA knows that the only way to get ANYTHING from KC is to totally coddle her. In between the "hey beautiful" and "we love you" garbage they ask for info. Bla Bla Bla, hard question, Bla Bla Bla, another question, a little bit of guilt trip, and so on and so on. If they show any anger or attitude towards her she goes into "waste of time" mode.

EXACT Exchange about Zanny's apartment and the pictures of Caylee with the drum set:
2:33 minuntes into the call:

Cindy: I want to ask you just a couple questions
Casey: Good
Cindy: I know the pictures with Caylee in Zanny's apartment ... is Zanny apart.. Zanny's apartment the ones with the drums?
Casey: She had a drum set, yes
Cindy: The one in the picture?
Casey: I think there are even other pictures, I told Lee to look for everything.
Cindy: Okay. Is that Zanni's apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is.Casey: That exact apartment no, that's Ricardo's apartment - it was set up a lot like Zanny's apartment
Cindy: Okay. Do we have any pictures of Zanny's apartment?
Casey: [interrupting] Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. They may be on the disk at home...

Bolded by me. WTH does THIS mean?

Forgive me, but I live in N.C. (yes, near Charlotte, I've got my eyes PEELED)....But it struck me--The tv station is WTVF....I was thinking it should WTF-V....

Heee - so it's not just me!! I've thought that same exact thing so many times...

She was saying to Casey that if "Zanny's" apartment was the one pictured in the photo at the house with Caylee playing with the drums, then she knew whose apartment it was - i.e., she knew when asking that it was Ricardo's and NOT ZANNY'S. She's asking Casey about this because she needs to know whether or not Casey expected her to give the picture in question to LE and feed them the "this is a picture of Zanny's apartment" business. Casey tells her no, saying it's Ricardo's.

Haven't had a chance to read through this whole thread yet but I had to shake my head at the part where Cindy asks if the drugs at Tony's house may have had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Casey says no - well, his roommates smoke weed but that's it.

Good lord. The woman is in jail awaiting trial in her daughter's murder and she is still trying to stay out of trouble with mommy and daddy by hiding the fact that she and her boyfriend have smoked some pot.

Unbelievable.

SNIPPED: "... He did a smart thing opening it up in front of SB. He should have been a lot smarter on the 24th. I do NOT accept the gas can story one bit. He admits in his FBI interview that he knew his daughter had been stealing gas from him for a long while now anyway. Why would he suddenly need to make a complaint about missing gas cans, when he knew full well it was Casey that took them?"

He wanted a witness to what wasn't in that trunk, that's for sure. ;)

That thought crossed my mind also. But surely we must be wrong. I wasn't very impressed with JB but I'm not a lawyer do what do I know. But his part in all this is troubling...passing of letters, having dinner with 'his girl', the reports from the jail, hand in hand, ect. Even a young inexperienced lawyer wouldn't throw over his license, his rep, his family, his future relationship with Le and judges, maybe even his freedom (if doing something outside the law) for someone like KC: would he?

Haven't had a chance to read through this whole thread yet but I had to shake my head at the part where Cindy asks if the drugs at Tony's house may have had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Casey says no - well, his roommates smoke weed but that's it.

Good lord. The woman is in jail awaiting trial in her daughter's murder and she is still trying to stay out of trouble with mommy and daddy by hiding the fact that she and her boyfriend have smoked some pot.

Unbelievable.

I had to laugh when ca asked her if she knew tia t, no never heard of her well tia is kio she lived a couple of doors down growing up, and i believe she is the source of the chloroform kc knows her well, pix of her everywhere, there was alot of drugging going on and it contributed to the death of this child, but not in the way that ca is insinuating, and thats why kc says no, room mates of tones smoking the pot. her drugging and drinking and desire to party led to her drugging of her child and either her putting her in the trunk or leaving "somewhere" I dont buy the "somewhere" I buy the trunk, and shes transporting the chloroform, no oxygen, dead child. so it wasnt just pot she was worried about. jmho

I couldnt believe my ears when CA was trying to see if KC would say it was Zanis apt and she would have lied had CA not hleped her out yet again and said because I know whose apt this is, then KC admits its R and A's apt. She is unbelievable!

CA: Do you know how much the reward is to find Caylee
KC: No, I haven't heard ...
CA: I think that it's over 200 ... I think that it's 225 thousand ...
KC: WoW ... Geez that's almost half of my bond! hahahahahaha

She immediately makes it about herself ... not "WoW ... that should really help find Caylee" ... or "WoW ... the community really cares about my daughter" ...

She ABSOLUTELY makes me want to vomit!!!!!

CA: Do you know how much the reward is to find Caylee
KC: No, I haven't heard ...
CA: I think that it's over 200 ... I think that it's 225 thousand ...
KC: WoW ... Geez that's almost half of my bond! hahahahahaha

She immediately makes it about herself ... not "WoW ... that should really help find Caylee" ... or "WoW ... the community really cares about my daughter" ...

She ABSOLUTELY makes me want to vomit!!!!!

What she really mean sis - WOW Caylee is almost half as important as me. Mommy daddy can you sue that money to get me out?

Bolded is mine. This is exactly why Casey would have involved her father in trying to cover up what she did, thus potentially incriminating him, instead of her brother. I think Casey really believed her dad would, for the sake of maybe for the first time in a long time being really IMPORTANT to Casey, cover for her all the way to his grave. This is why I think he told the Grand Jury what he knows, starting at least as early as what happened on June 24 through to the present, which I believe is a lot more than we know, and which is why the state has not taken the DP off the table (nor should they.)

How many times have folks done things for those around them in order to please them and be held in their higher graces? Perhaps at the time George was happy to finally be thought of not so much as a "joke", as you put it, by his child but as someone who could actually help her, and so he did, and never told Cindy about it, but finally told the GJ.

He's probably hoping just as much as Casey that she'll somehow get some good plea deal, and that she'll take it, so he never has to fess up to Cindy re: what he told that Grand Jury about their precious Casey. This is why I think he has, after that GJ day, gone on with the "Caylee is alive" charade - if a plea happens, and he never has to testify, maybe his family will never know he finally told the truth...

ITA... with everything you've said. I noticed today in one of the jail videos (one of the ones with George and Cindy, maybe the 1st time they see KC) when George is talking to KC on the phone and getting into some "sticky" questions, instead of letting her husband stand up for Caylee and try to put some accountability on "anything" KC probably ever did wrong, CA keeps pulling on his arm, distracting him, and finally gets the phone herself to talk. I sadly think CA sometimes got in the way of GA being a great parent to KC, being firm, attentive, loving, and the 50 to a 1000 other things you have to do to make your children accountable. To me, this case started out fascinating... But watching George, Cindy, KC, Lee... the reality. Now it kinda just hurts.

He wanted a witness to what wasn't in that trunk, that's for sure. ;)

Not only that, but he told LE that after they got the car back home, he went to work. Who goes to work when your GD is missing and the car smells of decomp? :confused:

What she really mean sis - WOW Caylee is almost half as important as me. Mommy daddy can you sue that money to get me out?

Or 'If you can raise that much for Caylee, how come you can't raise my bond?"

KC is officially on my last nerve. There, I said it. If I had to work with her, I'd be rolling my eyes. She's like a doll with a pull-string with her 10 sentences recorded in a box inside of her.

How about because he knows his daughter well enough that she could easily be setting him up to take the fall. "I told my friends that my dad was going to get the car when it broke down at Amscot, and Zanny says he picked up Caylee at her apartment....."

He did a smart thing opening it up in front of SB. He should have been a lot smarter on the 24th. I do NOT accept the gas can story one bit. He admits in his FBI interview that he knew his daughter had been stealing gas from him for a long while now anyway. Why would he suddenly need to make a complaint about missing gas cans, when he knew full well it was Casey that took them?

I personally would not (after smelling what he smelled) want to be standing by myself, just in case. I don't think it had anything to do with needing a witness, it was pure scared shi*less on his part.

Personally, I think that Casey told her mom after she was arrested that this picture of Caylee was taken in Zanny's apartment. Then Ricardo told Cindy the truth.
I think personally that Cindy was going to at first try and catch her in a lie by asking her the question, but quickly told her she knew so that she could either further allow the law to see she could get the truth out of her, or make her realize that she really knows the truth and the cops are watching so don't lie about it there.

i just thought of something else. Could it be she is referring to why she stayed away from home for a month before they found her? She is saying it would've made her sad to be in the house without caylee?

bingo!!!

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned...
but when Casey is telling CA about Zanny having clothes, shoes, diapers - everything that Caylee would need-
did anyone else notice George's reaction?
It looks like total exaperated disbelief to me...
He turns away, raises his arms over his head, and it looks like he exhales deeply..
or am I imagining this?

It seemed at though it was almost a last, lying straw for him.

Can I add that I saw the "team coverage" on WFTV and they did indeed MISCONSTRUE (sp?) I caught them!!! I am in no way defending the Anthony's or Casey BUT I found it horribly decietful to say that Casey never showed emotion or referred to Caylee as "her daughter" or "her baby" only as "that little girl." I saw ALL the tapes and GA said "that little girl" and Casey did indeed say "her baby." I guess I am seeing how much WFTV or any other news station for that matter likes to sensationalize every little detail....In this case they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe