Discussions about the Court Docs in the case of Estate of Gilbert vs Hackett

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just finished the first depo I assume there's more after I plow through the word key pages etc. This is the closest I have ever felt to Hackett who I used to call Hatchet in all these years.. He truly is a prevaricator and just plain old sociopath type who will talk you in circles with all his gobbley gook phrases..etc..those lawyers have his number..how crazy would it be if he is responsible in the middle of this tsunami of murders. He also takes a ship ton of heavy medications

Update reading day 2 now..this depo is hotter than a red hot chili pepper...honestly it's incredible, a book in itself , a movie..wow.
mOO
waay too much there to ignore and i'm not even an nth through it..

waay too much there to ignore and i'm not even an nth through it..
No Kitty ,I can not play hooky from work and read depositions way above my pay grade for fun !
I just cant ,not after calling out sick 2 days over RH's arest! (media was in my favorite season -BLITZ)
This is my hobby! No bills get paid this way! LOL.

No Kitty ,I can not play hooky from work and read depositions way above my pay grade for fun !
I just cant ,not after calling out sick 2 days over RH's arest! (media was in my favorite season -BLITZ)
This is my hobby! No bills get paid this way! LOL.
true but whereas the majority of them are as interesting as watching paint dry this particular bunch are flashing lights in my brain and pushing forward my determination to pursue it further cos this case ain't solved.
And there appears no will exists to solve it.

I'm thinking of her mother who is no longer in a place to solve it and left her work undone.
And I don't think she was perfect and didn't stand in her own light too often for her own good and the aims at which she sought to achieve but less than perfect people need help too whether they are dead or alive.

I am satisfied that Shannan did not set out to self harm that night, she had plans for the next day, her mother's birthday present and celebration.

I am satisfied that she took the significant precaution of hiring a driver and a protector.
That is a costly and wise precaution.

I am satisfied that her driver did not fulfil his contractual obligations to his client, Shannon.

At the very least.

Everybody knows the rest of it.

true but whereas the majority of them are as interesting as watching paint dry this particular bunch are flashing lights in my brain and pushing forward my determination to pursue it further cos this case ain't solved.
And there appears no will exists to solve it.

I'm thinking of her mother who is no longer in a place to solve it and left her work undone.
And I don't think she was perfect and didn't stand in her own light too often for her own good and the aims at which she sought to achieve but less than perfect people need help too whether they are dead or alive.

I am satisfied that Shannan did not set out to self harm that night, she had plans for the next day, her mother's birthday present and celebration.

I am satisfied that she took the significant precaution of hiring a driver and a protector.
That is a costly and wise precaution.

I am satisfied that her driver did not fulfil his contractual obligations to his client, Shannon.

At the very least.

Everybody knows the rest of it.
I could realy call out if you need me too.

I could realy call out if you need me too.
There's no rush with it but fresh eyes are vital.
Want to be sure.

There's a wealth of information in old articles, just to find a hook to get into them. Last night Garletti was my hook and there I discovered a treasure chest of new information..

I'm often wrong.
And I'm insufficiently detached to trust myself.
am I 100% sure that I am seeing what I believe I am seeing?

I'm not but I'm well into the 90's...

Now I have to wonder if there are 2 killers in Gilgo.. he definitely has facetious disorder,

He sure takes a lot of drugs. massive amounts, tranqs,opiates...pills, patches anti seizure meds..gallons of meds..it's amazing how he can remember fine detail about odd unnecessary events , and yet he won't admit to being down by the water.

These lawyers know exactly what they are doing. I doubt anyone can survive or function on this huge amount of medication.

It doesn't seem like he could track her in those brambles..but if anyone has seen him back there before, seen him traversing that landscape ..it will show he is capable.

just thoughts..it seems like he likes to insert himself into tragedies and accidents and make up big lies about it like he's a real superman..also weird that his kitchen table is set up for surgery...when he is not really a surgeon, and will not give straight answers about wether he maintains any surgical tools in his home.

just thoughts..happy Friday! mOO

Just adding here that if he somehow got her into a vehicle it could become like a cage situation. and even though his leg is missing he could support himself well inside a car and he could overcome a victim. I mean I don't know what all could have happened, but that is one thought I had about Hackett..

it's hard to understand why he would be playing games with the Gilbert's and claiming that everyone is lying but him!
and all these people..Shannan' s BF, her driver, MB , her family are all lying about him.

unless Peter has some severe mental illness, there is no logical explanation for his sadistic and bizarre actions.

if he told the Gilberts he took her to someplace...then he may have had her in a car at some point.

also sounds like Peter could also be your man in Gilgo for drugs and prescriptions. I mean the whole neighborhood seems to know he gives out shots..or assumed he gave one to Shannan. Something is so off about all of it. If he did anything to her he should confess..he seemed to be on the case immediately..very suspicious...he got right in there..everything happening now is his own fault. mOO

Just adding here that if he somehow got her into a vehicle it could become like a cage situation. and even though his leg is missing he could support himself well inside a car and he could overcome a victim. I mean I don't know what all could have happened, but that is one thought I had about Hackett..

it's hard to understand why he would be playing games with the Gilbert's and claiming that everyone is lying but him!
and all these people..Shannan' s BF, her driver, MB , her family are all lying about him.

unless Peter has some severe mental illness, there is no logical explanation for his sadistic and bizarre actions.

if he told the Gilberts he took her to someplace...then he may have had her in a car at some point.

also sounds like Peter could also be your man in Gilgo for drugs and prescriptions. I mean the whole neighborhood seems to know he gives out shots..or assumed he gave one to Shannan. Something is so off about all of it. If he did anything to her he should confess..he seemed to be on the case immediately..very suspicious...he got right in there..everything happening now is his own fault. mOO
I cannot see how anyone can pick any facts out of his words. He has 3 answers for every question it seems.
Anyway maybe I will find the some answers in the next 600 pages I have to read, but for right now ,
Hackett has me wondering if he is selling black market organs/tissues/bone. Not because i believe that ,but why is he so crazy?

I cannot see how anyone can pick any facts out of his words. He has 3 answers for every question it seems.
Anyway maybe I will find the some answers in the next 600 pages I have to read, but for right now ,
Hackett has me wondering if he is selling black market organs/tissues/bone. Not because i believe that ,but why is he so crazy?
while you're reading it keep a nose out for drug, just in case..?

Andddddddd after reading Canning's deposition, we really see how many people died that are connected to their complex/compound. Woooweeee!

okay starting Tom Canning..and just as a side I have met several doctors socially over the years who were total addicts, two of them EMERGENCY care doctors.Trauma doctors..seriously there is a problem out there..thank god the one guy I knew got sent to rehab and almost lost his license.he could have killed someone.Hackett is on every controlled substance there is it seems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw
Back