Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me feel ill.

I really want to hear something from that "one"...:hypno:

Me Too. I maybe selfish but I feel they owe us, the people an explanation. If nothing I feel they owe Travis and his family an explanation.

I don't understand the anger at someone who voted their conviction and based on what they saw.

From Monica:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 35s35 seconds ago

JM says his feelings about this are not important, its the family's feelings that are important #JodiArias @KTAR923

:juanettes: Juan is such a Class Act :great: !

He did everything and anything possible for Justice for Travis !

He is remarkable !

One thing is for sure, I don't want to see any interviews with ANY of the defense team. They can go hold up in their home and keep their flaps shut.

I want to hear from that one. I would like them to make a statement even in just writing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they asked when picked to be a juror if believe in the DP or are they able to hand down that sentence ??????

Fox Now just confirmed it is an AZ law to be on jury you must believe in the DP

@TrialDiariesJ: $132,787 is what Bill Montgomery says the State paid for the whole #jodiarias trial #3tvarias

They didn't exactly break the bank there, taxpayers.

What I don't understand is how could any person deny the family from what they saw as justice??? Forget anything the defense says, she was already found guilty! Let the family get what they believe is justice!

DebinGA
DebinGA is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
anytime a DT gets their client out of the DP..its a victory, like it or not that is how it is..They did their job and they are happy..victory for them. Loss for Travis..SUCKS!
But I've never seen the defense take a victory lap in this sort of case. Did the CA defense do that? Thankfully, I didn't follow that trial at all.

Brought this over from other thread.

Yes the DT for CA did party afterwards and celebrate, there were pics in fact the DT attorney, not Baez the older guy flipped off the cameramen...They were very joyous, etc.

@TrialDiariesJ: $132,787 is what Bill Montgomery says the State paid for the whole #jodiarias trial #3tvarias

They didn't exactly break the vank there, taxpayers.

That's on their side, the defense, well that cost millions.

From Kiefer:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

County Attorney Bill Montgomery says direct cost of prosecution was $132,787.10. Does not include police or atty salaries.

-----Juan probably makes a pittance of a salary ... yet the DT probably made millions representing a killer :gaah:

Defense teams taking a victory lap?

OJ Simpson defense threw a HUGE catered party at Simpson's estate.

Casey Anthony defense threw a party at a nearby bar/restaurant.

Those are just 2 examples. I'm sure there are many others.

Keep in mind: this killer is not free & will never be free.

From Kiefer:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

County Attorney Bill Montgomery says direct cost of prosecution was $132,787.10. Does not include police or atty salaries.

-----Juan probably makes a pittance of a salary ... yet the DT probably made millions representing a killer :gaah:

Where did they get millions from?

One thing is for sure, I don't want to see any interviews with ANY of the defense team. They can go hold up in their home and keep their flaps shut.

Sorry ShadyLady. Nurmi just made a statement on HLN. Oops just threw up in my mouth a little gotta run to the Bathroom. Be back soon.

If it's true 11-1, then think of it, ELEVEN saw thru the shenanigans and lies.

DebinGA
DebinGA is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
anytime a DT gets their client out of the DP..its a victory, like it or not that is how it is..They did their job and they are happy..victory for them. Loss for Travis..SUCKS!
But I've never seen the defense take a victory lap in this sort of case. Did the CA defense do that? Thankfully, I didn't follow that trial at all.

Brought this over from other thread.

Yes the DT for CA did party afterwards and celebrate, there were pics in fact the DT attorney, not Baez the older guy flipped off the cameramen...They were very joyous, etc.

They got their client ACQUITTED also...they were classless, but that was a victory indeed. Not a lone holdout for the DP, their client was already convicted of 1st degree murder.

She posted on her FB page that she believed the secret and the law of attraction. Yeah, I'm angry.
I won't even ask why you aren't. Don't care to know.

We don't sleuth jurors here so how would anyone know? I am sure a lot of people believe in the laws of attraction. I don't think that means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay