Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I really can't imagine that the DT can feel all that good about this. My G-d she was one vote away from being sent to Death Row. That should be a humbling experience. You would think, right?

"Humility" and the DT are an oxymoron. Nurmi claimed victory. Oh yeah.

i am glad they liked Juan. he is beyond amazing at his job and deserves every success he gets.

Agree. He gets SO much flack and the questions about him were even presented in a way to get them to admit they didn't like him. This jury fully got it. They were ANGRY about the victim bashing. Jodi should have death right now. Every single person save for one got it. And the one made it on.

In light of all we've heard from the eleven for the DP, does anyone think the holdout will speak publicly? If she is really prideful, we might hear from her after all. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way....she'll have a target on her back, imo. She better hide for the rest of her life.

I hope she's the laughing stock of the other judges in Maricopa county and is beyond humiliated. I don't know how old JSS is, but she should retire IMO

I doubt other judges are laughing. IMO JSS committed that huge "brought the administration of justice into disrepute" infraction. The least that JSS can do at this point is to order JA to appear at her sentencing in "stripes" and chains, and then be taken immediately from court to Perryville.

Me too. I didn't hear them say that they specifically told her about the Lifetime movie. Sounded more like they just said they wanted consideration of an alternate without giving specific details.

Exactly.

In light of all we've heard from the eleven for the DP, does anyone think the holdout will speak publicly? If she is really prideful, we might hear from her after all. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, she's too chickened. After Jodi, she'll be the 2nd most hated woman in America.

that juror? I'm baffled here. Also attending mtgs so have one ear on phone and reading here & twitter. But I'm again appalled by the fact this juror wasn't removed based on what I'm hearing.

Now I feel bad for these jurors. AWG-freaking Jodi ruins everyone and everything!

Yea it seems the judge didnt have any problems kicking off other jurors for what ever reasons the DT decided etc.

Good to see this:Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 4m4 minutes ago

The jurors found the entire Travis-computer *advertiser censored* business completely irrelevant. #jodiarias

Y'all KNOW she watched the WHOLE movie....not bits and pieces. Man she was a liar through and through.

I would like to see the lone juror's questionnaire and all questions. Also was this juror originally an alternate? A juror who has been released said that the media has said she was "kicked off" the jury but that was in fact not what happened. She said had a death in the family and needed to help make funeral arrangements and was released. She also said in interviews with CNN that she would have voted for DP. She cried all the way through her comments.

I also would like to see exactly what the "note" in regard to requesting an alternate said. Did it specifically say the juror was refusing to deliberate, or did it say the juror would not sway their opinion or vote? It's entirely two different things. If this was actually a "stealth juror" is there any legal remedy for that?

JMO's

OMG they asked to stay late but were given specific hours and refused by the court????

Fox10 Pheonix on youtube just said that all afternoon they will be streaming live opening statements and VIS statements…..!

Re: the hold-out juror & JSS's do nothing approach about it - shameful situation is all I can say!

I would like JA to see this.Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 7m7 minutes ago

jurors say #jodiarias and defense attorneys tried to make eye contact with them. They found it irritating.

Is this Judge listening to the juors speaking?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem