Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folie à deux:
or shared psychosis, is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief are transmitted from one individual to another.

Someone many pages back, asked what the term was for many people sharing the same delusion.

Here's a perfect example provided by one of the more vocal minions herself:

Heather Soper 2 hrs
Just Look at you all, all around like wasps to a jam pot.
I have nothing to declare but my Genius! :D

She's referring to the http://www.courtchatter.com/#!What-...-forged-letter/c1oiw/55162b0c0cf21e26bab6a136

As Deborah Maran pointed out in her blog, this testimony is at odds with the actual letter, in which it was written that the toys had been hidden in the attic and then donated.

I don't know how Martinez, the judge or the family dealt with this kind of thing, knowing that she was bald face lying to the court.

On 2/23/2013 a motion was submitted to preclude reference to the letters purported to be written by Alexander to Miss Arias. I had initially thought this was a State motion, but word now is that it was a defense motion. If so, it sounds like Martinez was ready to blast her out of the water for this testimony by pointing out the contradiction with the letter.

I finally found it, the testimony about the attic. It's on day 52 at 35:51 time when EF was answering Jurors question about what was in the attic. He described it as a regular attic with beams covered by sheet rock and that nothing was in the attic and it didn't look like anything was ever in the attic. He also testified about the shelves and how they would tip if pressure was put on them. KN crossed examined him and implied JA could have straighten the shelf after the killing with little effort. WHAT A PIECE OF WORK. No toys in the attic, JA lied like the sociopath she is.

In JA's 12 page letter to JSS complaining about KN she says she liked him and thought he was a good lawyer when he won two important hearings early in 2010. I believe one of them was about precluding the evidence of the gun and knives they found in her car when she was fleeing right before she was arrested. That never came into evidence and would have been important to show she carried weapons wherever she went. KNIVES and a GUN and AMUNITION. So many of those hearings are sealed and I can't find it. Does BK have anything on her site about it.

It is after 5 PM eastern time and I have been trying to get on WS all afternoon. Ten it finally comes up to only a half page on the left side. What is going on? This is horrible.

It is after 5 PM eastern time and I have been trying to get on WS all afternoon. Ten it finally comes up to only a half page on the left side. What is going on? This is horrible.

Click on the blue >> to the right of the side box and it'll collapse.

Folie à deux:
or shared psychosis, is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief are transmitted from one individual to another.

Someone many pages back, asked what the term was for many people sharing the same delusion.

Here's a perfect example provided by one of the more vocal minions herself:

Heather Soper 2 hrs
Just Look at you all, all around like wasps to a jam pot.
I have nothing to declare but my Genius! :D

She's referring to the http://www.courtchatter.com/#!What-...-forged-letter/c1oiw/55162b0c0cf21e26bab6a136
Piece of work. Reminds me of someone on JA's side from the US. Reminds me a lot of that unusual person.

Is anyone having a problem with about 1/3 of the screen showing ads, and links to True Crime Radio, Missing Persons, and Advertising? It looks so different, and shocked me. WOWZA.

I'm having this same problem today.

Still reading and behind, but...

There is an arrow >> or << just click on that and you'll get a full screen again!

Just an FYI! :wave:

ETA: Oops - it's already been explained... :doh:

Thank you!!! It worked. :happydance:

@capemayniac: Best blog ever regarding #jodiarias "letters"
http://t.co/QwmDCRYZ8p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snipped from your link.

"If Travis could not trust Jodi, why the hell would he had volunteered the information something far worse than what she claimed she saw happened? If he were a pedophile, he wouldn't. It's not in the realm of reason. The nature of a pedophile is to protect their secret at all costs. They do not volunteer information, especially that which could end them up in jail, unless they are backed in a corner and have no way out. Per the lie Jodi told, she only caught him with a picture."

"If we are to believe Jodi's story that the letter was real, which no one with common sense would, Travis would have had to be a complete fool. He would have had to be thinking "I know you don't know, you've given me countless examples not to trust you, but let me tell you my deepest darkest secret anyways. I did more than what you saw." And, if Travis was such a fool, how the hell could he have hidden the abuse Jodi claimed? It's not in the realm of reason. As JJ would say "If it doesn't make sense to your common sense, it's usually not true."

Snipped from your link.

"If Travis could not trust Jodi, why the hell would he had volunteered the information something far worse than what she claimed she saw happened? If he were a pedophile, he wouldn't. It's not in the realm of reason. The nature of a pedophile is to protect their secret at all costs. They do not volunteer information, especially that which could end them up in jail, unless they are backed in a corner and have no way out. Per the lie Jodi told, she only caught him with a picture."

"If we are to believe Jodi's story that the letter was real, which no one with common sense would, Travis would have had to be a complete fool. He would have had to be thinking "I know you don't know, you've given me countless examples not to trust you, but let me tell you my deepest darkest secret anyways. I did more than what you saw." And, if Travis was such a fool, how the hell could he have hidden the abuse Jodi claimed? It's not in the realm of reason. As JJ would say "If it doesn't make sense to your common sense, it's usually not true."

And of course he also told Fibber McGee his deep dark secret years earlier. Just blurted it out right there on the driveway of a Bishop's home. It's all so over the top ridiculous, as was most of the defence testimony in all phases of this trial. Once she's locked up for good, is anyone going to come forward and offer up some truth? Starting with Matt?

MOO

Snipped from your link.

True

If it was in 2007 there's no way he's telling some girl he met in mid Sept and had seen a handful of times and wasn't even official with this "secret". Did he drive to Palm Desert and leave it for her? Mail it and hope no one besides Jodi opened it?

If in 2008 he wouldn't tell her anything because he knew she hacks his email and social media, slashed his tires and followed him on dates. Plus she was living in Mesa. He could have driven to her place and talked to her and not written down his darkest secret.

I've been thinking about sentencing day for Travis' murderer. I know the Alexander family will have the opportunity to address the killer directly. I don't believe anything they say to her will make any kind of impact with her. I believe she has the opportunity to speak as well. Will she? What do you think? I could see her claiming self defense, accusing the jury of getting it wrong and victimizing her again. "My conviction will be overturned, and you can mark my words." I hope she keeps her trap shut, freaks out and gets zapped by the stun belt. A girl can dream, right?

Is the fake pedo admission/confession letter the "absolute proof" that Nurmi said (to Chris Hughes) he had on Travis?

Also... how in the world did JA, from behind bars, ever instruct anyone (MM?) to fabricate that letter on her behalf and no one know else about it in advance?

Now I'm beginning to wonder if she'd already begun to formulate her pedo/*advertiser censored* and abuse excuse when she gave her "no jury will ever convict me, I guarantee it" statement to the media, and that's why she backed off questions about Travis abusing her, when she previously volunteered to Det. Flores that there was no abuse. With her sick and twisted lies in her back pocket, that gave her false confidence in front of the camera.

I've been thinking about sentencing day for Travis' murderer. I know the Alexander family will have the opportunity to address the killer directly. I don't believe anything they say to her will make any kind of impact with her. I believe she has the opportunity to speak as well. Will she? What do you think? I could see her claiming self defense, accusing the jury of getting it wrong and victimizing her again. "My conviction will be overturned, and you can mark my words." I hope she keeps her trap shut, freaks out and gets zapped by the stun belt. A girl can dream, right?
CMJA, in the eternal words of TA is a "corrupt carcass". She is not human, she is pure evil and NOTHING that anyone says will have an impact on her unless it relates to her own selfish whims. The sooner this evil "thing" is locked up and forgotten about, the better for all.

After reading the Truth blog about JA and her hair, I finally had a little time to do black and whites of a few pics of her to compare with the nudie, I'll post them and let you all decide which shade seems closest to the nude photo's hair:

Taken in May, '08:

ja51008BW_zpsxuietkzf.jpg

jastreaksBW_zps8hpf1o6e.jpg

Taken 6-03-08:

ja06308cBW_zpsmdpsx24t.jpg

Purported to have been taken 6-04-08:

janudesBW_zpsbawr9bdv.jpg

Also notice that all pics except the nude were taken in rooms/area with plenty of light, the nude appears to be in a darkened room (which also effects the lighting of the hair), making everything look darker. My personal opinion is the first and last pics looks the most alike.

:bump: :D

Is the fake pedo admission/confession letter the "absolute proof" that Nurmi said (to Chris Hughes) he had on Travis?

Also... how in the world did JA, from behind bars, ever instruct anyone (MM?) to fabricate that letter on her behalf and no one know else about it in advance?

Now I'm beginning to wonder if she'd already begun to formulate her pedo/*advertiser censored* and abuse excuse when she gave her "no jury will ever convict me, I guarantee it" statement to the media, and that's why she backed off questions about Travis abusing her, when she previously volunteered to Det. Flores that there was no abuse. With her sick and twisted lies in her back pocket, that gave her false confidence in front of the camera.

I almost wish the pedo letter was allowed in. Martinez would have destroyed Jodi, Matt, everything about it

The other forged letters (5?) were supposedly Travis confessing/apologizing for physically abusing her
Martinez had already dismantled each and every accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member