Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then texted him about trading cars....and later wanting to know if he was home so she could run over and have anal sex. She is laughable.

She certainly is!!

On her supposed intelligence :rolling: she is like one of those really stupid people, who has spent their lives surrounded by other really stupid people, who manages to read a non-fiction book from cover to cover one day, something like, oh I don't know .. let's go with that literary masterpiece 'The Secret' (which by the way is just a regurgitated idea from a long series of books with the exact same message going back in time as far back as printing as far as I can make out) .. and suddenly decides to view herself as INTELLIGENT!!!

No Jodi, you are not .. go get yourself and education, learn a little critical thinking .. stop using your lady parts as your vehicle of social advancement and get back to us on that one ..

What a joke.

I think you are right, he knows how well she lies and make up stories, I can just imagine her lying about him trying to force her to sexually serve him if he got her out of jail. I put nothing past her. Do you think he told his secretary to hand up on her? According to her that is against ABA Death Penalty Guidelines. LOL I bet she has read these guidelines over and over again and know them by heart. She uses the rules of the jail against the sheriff and files grievances against him. He turned the tables on her when she messed up and now she is paying the price.
I bet she called KN and demanded he make the sheriff relent and let her have her privileges back but he is ignoring her again. She complained to the judge that it is the responsibility of Defense council to protect her rights in jail.
I don't think he would tell his secretary to hang up on her, but who knows. I do think she made a nuisance of herself and started hounding him from AM to PM about her case, perhaps he asked her to stop and that may have caused her to get angry with him. As you say, she read the ABA DP Guidelines and decided to say that to try and get him thrown off the case. :moo:

IIRC, there were a total of 10 letters Arias supposedly written by Travis which mysteriously were transmitted to her defense team. The first one was dated November 2006 and the last one was written in May 2006, I believe the day after the big gmail argument.

Something tells me that this collection of letters would never have stood up under any kind of testimony. The pedo letter is dated 1/21/07, not 2008. Evidence is supposed to be taken at face value, so the 2007 year should be relied upon, yet both she and her experts had the seminal event taking place in 2008. At the time Juan was fighting against their admission, he may not even been aware of the discrepancy. I imagine that the other letters contained information in them that could be linked to dates, thus destroying any idea of Travis writing them and showing the jury how much of a monster this woman really is.

Just a guess, but the March or May 2008 letter probably talked about the pedo brochures she found at the mall and was sending to him. LOL.

See , that's another thing that I saw was suspect. Not only that they were emailed to Nurm's, & that there were 10 - but dated from Nov. 2006- Mar. or May 2008!!!!! Really, after only meeting Travis in Sept. 2006, he's writing her these kinds of letters, 2 months later!!! The same month he baptizes her???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the bolds but, really??????? This speaks of utter desperation. To make up these letters without even seeing that, besides the content but the timing of the letters is NOT logical!
And of course, in true fashion, she can't just fake 1 letter, it had to be many, always the extreme!

I think you are right, he knows how well she lies and make up stories, I can just imagine her lying about him trying to force her to sexually serve him if he got her out of jail. I put nothing past her. Do you think he told his secretary to hand up on her? According to her that is against ABA Death Penalty Guidelines. LOL I bet she has read these guidelines over and over again and know them by heart. She uses the rules of the jail against the sheriff and files grievances against him. He turned the tables on her when she messed up and now she is paying the price.
I bet she called KN and demanded he make the sheriff relent and let her have her privileges back but he is ignoring her again. She complained to the judge that it is the responsibility of Defense council to protect her rights in jail.
Spot on

She certainly is!!

On her supposed intelligence :rolling: she is like one of those really stupid people, who has spent their lives surrounded by other really stupid people, who manages to read a non-fiction book from cover to cover one day, something like, oh I don't know .. let's go with that literary masterpiece 'The Secret' (which by the way is just a regurgitated idea from a long series of books with the exact same message going back in time as far back as printing as far as I can make out) .. and suddenly decides to view herself as INTELLIGENT!!!

No Jodi, you are not .. go get yourself and education, learn a little critical thinking .. stop using your lady parts as your vehicle of social advancement and get back to us on that one ..

What a joke.
Bwahaha, do you recall one of the experts on the stand said that CMJA has an IQ of 112 and CMJA glowed daggers at them before furiously doodling away again? And then when Dr. de Marte testified didn't she say CMJA's IQ was 119, somewhat average? Earth to CMJA: Memorizing pompous prose doesn't make you an "Einstein"!

Bwahaha, do you recall one of the experts on the stand said that CMJA has an IQ of 112 and CMJA glowed daggers at them before furiously doodling away again? And then when Dr. de Marte testified didn't she say CMJA's IQ was 119, somewhat average? Earth to CMJA: Memorizing pompous prose doesn't make you an "Einstein"!

I also recall that it was only in one category-reading comprehension is where she scored above average, but overall IQ was 'average'.

Icing on the cake would be for Ryan Owens to be seated front row on April 13th for the killer's sentencing. #haters #LessWigs

She certainly is!!

What a joke.

And I will shrink her once and for all: passive-aggressive control-freak nymphomaniac narcissist mixed with bursts of murderous rage.

No? What'd I miss??

I would NOT want to be her cellmate....

The most chilling thing I've read in this case is this "here I come looking like an angel, speaking sweetly, acting nicely, pleasing you in many ways..." Travis pours his heart out during that exchange and she very calmly admits that she is evil. A few days later she butchers him to death. I do not think that it is a coincidence that Travis talked about being stabbed him in the back and being a dildo with a heartbeat and then he's found stabbed right in the heart and back. Arias is completely devoid of a conscience. There is nothing inside of her. She can feel and cry for herself but when it comes to others there is nothing there. No wonder that she can hurt animals and then sweetly talk about how much she loves, loves, loves animals. This one was born evil.

I also recall that it was only in one category-reading comprehension is where she scored above average, but overall IQ was 'average'.

119 is well above average, with 100 being average. But far short of the Einstein level intelligence she felt she possessed. The meek little mouse with no self-esteem sure had a pretty inflated view of herself and her skills.

She did score in the "superior" range with her reading/vocabulary/verbal category.

HAHAHAHA .. that sounds about right. Let's assume that people with the most stellar results on their IQ scores don't end up in prison for the most part, so perhaps finding herself to be the most intelligent person in the room has skewed her perception somewhat .. :)

She tested at 119 which was high and had a very high verbal score. Every other category was more or less average. Funny was Demarte also said she reads at an 8th grade level. Ouch.

Different IQ tests show different scores. The WAIS-111 test given by Dr. Demarte have ranges from
85-115 Average
115-129 Above average Bright
130-144 Moderately gifted
145-159 Highly gifted
160-179 Exceptionally gifted
180- up Profoundly gifted

Standford-Binet test 2005 Edition (I took this test (2nd Edition in the late sixties, as most HS
( kids did at that time.)

80-89 Low Average
90-109 Average
110-119 High Average
120-129 Superior
130-144 Gifted or Very Advance
145-160 Very Gifted
161 & Up Genius

There are other IQ tests but none of them really give a totally accurate measure of intelligence. Example: The ability to minimize emotional and belief bias on judgment.
The ability to think in the present as opposed to the past or the ability to use
intuition to solve a problem These are all valid aspects of intelligence which an IQ test
overlooks and therefore cannot act as a true representation and measure of intelligence
Just for the record, I scored higher than JA did and I don't think of myself as a genius like Einstein. I scored very high in math and science, not so much in the fine arts like reading comprehension and literature. Although I read all the time, mostly fiction. LOL These tests have changed thru the years and the scores accordingly. They say Einstein had an IQ of 162, but at that time the scoring was different and I believe today it would be a higher number. JA was Average and that's a fact. I don't know what TA's was but I believe he utilized his intelligence to better himself whereas JA utilized hers to manipulate people. Her art was average, mostly tracing and copying other peoples work. Her singing is average, my sister sings better. Her photographic work consists of using a computer photo program to edit photos, mostly hers. Anyone can use a digital camera. The camera does all the work. My Grandfather took pictures in the war for our government and he had an old camera and developed his own pictures. He was photographer but made his living as an engineer on the Union Pacific RR. JA was a waitress and nothing more. She was unable to advance herself because of her personality disorder and her narcissism not for lack of intelligence just education.

She tested at 119 which was high and had a very high verbal score. Every other category was more or less average. Funny was Demarte also said she reads at an 8th grade level. Ouch.

IIRC the wonderful Dr. DeMarte testified that while reviewing material about ja's behavior, she wondered whether there was an "intellectual deficit". One of the vids on youtube, but it will take me some time to find it. Anybody else knows which one? She referred to the booking photo, mother's description of ja as a child being "happy as hell" for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_MoStf1Gs at 1:50-ish

IIRC the wonderful Dr. DeMarte said that while reading the previous doctor's reports about ja's behavior, she wondered whether she (ja) was "intellectually deficient". One of the vids on youtube, but it will take me some time to find it. Anybody else knows which one?

I have passed on most of the retrial vids after seeing just a bit of Ms MF. But, I would like to see Demarte, does anyone know which day that took place?

I have passed on most of the retrial vids after seeing just a bit of Ms MF. But, I would like to see Demarte, does anyone know which day that took place?

Dr. Demarte testified 2/3, 2/4, 2/5 and 2/9.

:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_MoStf1Gs This isn't the video I was referring to, but it contains that part I mention. This particular vid looks edited, not suspiciously, but I don't know the reason why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_MoStf1Gs

ShadyLady, I edited my comment above after you thanked me (thank you :D ) to more accurately reflect what Dr. D actually said.

:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_MoStf1Gs This isn't the video I was referring to, but it contains that part I mention. This particular vid looks edited, not suspiciously, but I don't know the reason why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_MoStf1Gs

ShadyLady, I edited my comment above after you thanked me (thank you :D ) to more accurately reflect what Dr. D actually said.

Am watching now. But, I think that's the trial not retrial. I am wondering if they have been released. Did not find them at Court Chatter either....hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela