DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god

her supporters are sending tanisha photos of travis's autopsy

wow

LOW

people are disgusting to torture and hurt his family like they are to harrass them and send them pictures! HOly cow!

From Bill Pitts:
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 51s52 seconds ago

Baby pics on the big screen now. Travis and Tanisha.

#JodiArias looking at the table in front of her.

Sick sick people are sending this stuff to her???? What.The.H%$$!!!!

Just horrible!!

Listening to Hillary talking about having Travis be the one she shared the traditional "daddy daughter dance" with at her wedding reminds me of why Travis' murderer's false claims of being a child of abuse makes me so very sick.

My heart goes out to Hillary and I pray for her peace in remembering her beloved brother.

She's talking about the despicable acts of ja's disgusting minions, and the pain they cause.

I'm in tears, but giving applause to Tanisha as she points out the personal actions of JA's followers have caused her. Even sending autopsy and death pics to her in e-mails. OMG!

Mike Galonos "teasing" about the possibility that Jodi could be released from prison after 25 years. :gaah:

go on tanisha!

jealous obsessive if she couldn't have him no one could!

From Bill Pitts:
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago

Tanisha says people send her pics of Travis's body to her email and Facebook. #JodiArias

-----OMG ... these people need to be in a :jail: next to JA :gaah:

Would really like to see if Jodi the ice queen has any facial expressions of emotion hearing this very painful statement.

I have cried all week on WS.

Now this, it's so hard to watch.

This poor family.

Any courtroom reports of how JAA is responding to this?

Wow I am beyond proud of Tanisha right now! She is so strong!! We love you, Tanisha!!

Good for Tanisha. She actually looks at the killer while she speaks. Thats discourages.

stop murdering my brother again and again...omg. Bless you Tanisha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV